My dilemma....

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So keep in mind the the question here is... what should I do? and does this make me a horrible person?

So I met this guy a few days after Christmas and we've only spoken, mostly on the phone. (I met him at the airport.) Well I haven't seen him since then until this past Tuesday + Wednesday.

I wouldn't consider it a date but long story short we hit it off.

He is funny, passionate, and he is really into me. (that's a first)

The two days consisted of meeting up at a park just to talk.
but we ended up kissing.... a lot! lol

Also Wednesday he wanted me to give him a bj but 1. its too soon for me to be doing that. 2. He is uncut and he didn't really take a shower. (he confessed) Said he had just woken up.

Well I'm like a clean freak so that was one big turn off. Also I'm scared cause i haven't had sex in over two months so idk what it will be like again. lol (make sense?)

Also he is still a stranger so I'm like really careful now how I sleep with.

Now I might be answering my own question and it might appear very obvious to you but listen to the following.

I don't know if i want to be with a dirty guy
i don't know if I'm rushing into this.
I don't know if I'm truly over my ex.
I don't know if this is an opportunity of something new.
Was I wrong to not give him a bj?
Am I over thinking this?
Do i sound like a crazy person right now?

lol i swear, why can't things be simple again?

ADDED: He is a total top. Witch is a ++++

jtslover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think you did anything wrong for denying him a BJ. Sex is a mutual thing, and if you didn't want to, then you didn't need to, and he shouldn't pressure you ever if you don't want to, though it doesn't sound like he did.

I think you pretty much answered your own question, but I want to point out the most important thing you said:

"I don't know if I'm truly over my ex"

Stop now!

I personally think it's totally unfair to anyone to date or play around with their emotions if you're not over an ex. I've been the victim of that, and I promise you that it's not fun when you KNOW that they aren't totally into you, and are still infatuated with their ex.

If you aren't over your ex, don't do anything with this guy.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think you did anything wrong for denying him a BJ. Sex is a mutual thing, and if you didn't want to, then you didn't need to, and he shouldn't pressure you ever if you don't want to, though it doesn't sound like he did.

I think you pretty much answered your own question, but I want to point out the most important thing you said:

"I don't know if I'm truly over my ex"

Stop now!

I personally think it's totally unfair to anyone to date or play around with their emotions if you're not over an ex. I've been the victim of that, and I promise you that it's not fun when you KNOW that they aren't totally into you, and are still infatuated with their ex.

If you aren't over your ex, don't do anything with this guy.

Thank you.