My Dilimma

blkdick2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK so I need your advice. So my roommate is in a relationship with this guy and I just got out of a relationship with another guy. So my roommate isn't happy with his boyfriend and they are going to try to work it out. But the other day he bought this guy over our house and he was fine. Now the thing is he knows about my roommate boyfriend but there just friends nothing more. So I started talking to the guy and now we have been out all week. I asked my roommate would it be a problem if we started talking and he said no but then he said he would feel a certain type of way. Am I wrong for dating this guy ?????

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK so I need your advice. So my roommate is in a relationship with this guy and I just got out of a relationship with another guy. So my roommate isn't happy with his boyfriend and they are going to try to work it out. But the other day he bought this guy over our house and he was fine. Now the thing is he knows about my roommate boyfriend but there just friends nothing more. So I started talking to the guy and now we have been out all week. I asked my roommate would it be a problem if we started talking and he said no but then he said he would feel a certain type of way. Am I wrong for dating this guy ?????

so this guy you want to date is a friend of your roommate and the roommate doesn't want you to date him? big red flag...either something is already going on between them or your roommate would like there to be...otherwise he wouldn't care who his friend dates...

Id ask him why first if its for a good reaon id back off if its a pitty self reason no offense but he could go to hell for you should care
-A