My Discrimination Against Gays

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Lex
When I first began accpeting who I was totally, I had to come clean and let my wife know. Was it the easiest conversation in the world (series of conversations, really)--no. But in the end, she now knows that I proceed with my sexuality in a mutually agreed-upon way and everything is above board. I don't have to sneak around and hide what I do, what sites I visit, who I lust for, or who I am with.
So, you married her under false pretenses. Didn't you think she had a right to know?

Would you have a problem with her seeing other men? Why/why not?

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some people here appear to be confusing feminine with camp, drag, gentle, caring or bitchy.
If someone could define feminine as relating to a Gay man I would be astounded.
Go on - I challenge someone to really define the word feminine and the word masculine. No examples - just a clear and concise all encompassing definition.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Sabln7+May 17 2005, 09:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sabln7 &#064; May 17 2005, 09:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@May 17 2005, 02:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DeeBlackthorne

Don&#39;t you suppose that with said reasoning, this is one of several good reasons why straight guys want to "cling" onto their heterosexuality with a vice grip?
[post=311641]Quoted post[/post]​

Perhaps. But there&#39;s no way he&#39;s "90% heterosexual" or whatever you want to call it. He&#39;s just another product of the black community&#39;s homophobia, which has dudes creeping while &#39;covering&#39; with a chick. And BTW, you don&#39;t have to classify yourself as gay, straight or bisexual.
[post=312044]Quoted post[/post]​

I am older than most of you, and I have spent most of my life trying to put a label on what I am. When I was young, I was sure that I was heterosexual, and the mutual masturbation with neighborhood guys was just a rite of passage.

Then I married. After marriage, I developed two very intense sexual and emotional relationships with men. After thousands of dollars of therapy, I finally decided that I was bi-sexual.

Now that I am older and have been through a lot, I don&#39;t really believe there is such a thing as gay or straight. We travel through areas of attraction during our life, and those areas vary. At any given moment in time our orientation may move on that continuum between gay and straight. Finally, we adapt to that area that is most comfortable for us. As for me, at present, I only have sex with men, but that might change again. So I guess that I am gay now. But I have, during my life, had sex with women. (Come to think of it, most of my sex has been with myself. Is that gay?) I think people that are highly sexed are attracted to other people who are highly sexed,,,,be they male or female. Then, the most comfortable and natural sex for them becomes standard for them. Those who easily say they are 100% heterosexual may not be as highly sexed as the rest of us.

By the way, I am one of those "masculine" gay men. The first affair I had with a man was with a man who told me that he hesitated to approach me because I seemed so straight. That affair lasted ten years. There are masculine guys out there who are dying to jump in bed with a man. They are just harder to locate.
[post=312065]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
You are on the high moral ground here. But the sharp reality is that many of us have jobs that would be eneded immediately if it were known that we are gay. Some wives would end the marriage immediately. I myself, don&#39;t have any gay relationships because I don&#39;t want to cheat on my wife and I don&#39;t want to end the marriage.

Telling her the truth would most likely have me packing and becoming divorced and a loss of job. So it is a secret that I share here and no where else that it is men that I am attracted to and the gays here that are attractive to me are not effiminate. Kinkguy, Lex. DMW, Nixxy, Jeep, Ashlar ...do these sound sissy to you? No where close do they do that. I have not been with a guy since before I was engaged to be married.

I doubt I am the only one in this situation. Only many others do have affairs outside of their marriage in secret. Don&#39;t know the solution for them. They most likely aren&#39;t going to change.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
70% of people cheat at least once, Freddie. Those of us in the working class tend to get it out of our system when we&#39;re younger, while the bourgeoisie is kinda creepy with their cheating, picking partners who might have been born during their freshman year in college.

The best answer, of course, is to be open with her about your bisexuality.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+May 24 2005, 09:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; May 24 2005, 09:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Lex
Hey gang--
I don&#39;t tend to post too much, although I do like to chime in here and there.

At any rate, I have been recently going through a tough and amazing journey with my wife of 8 years and thought I would share it with everyone as this place has really helped me since I started lurking here back when it was a part of EZBoard.

I am a AF-Am male, raised in an urban east coast city who attended public school. I was considered a skinny nerd and not really accpeted by Af-Am as I was too "proper" and looked upon with mazement by my white peers (As in, I can&#39;t beleive someone from the city can be so intelligent). Sadly, these same trends occur now at my job where I have been employed for 11 years and have carved a succesful and rising career.

I have always been fascinated with cock. I found my mother&#39;s PlayGirl as a little boy and snuck to look at it every chance I got. When older kids would wrestle with me, I would get aroused. I would watch wrestling with my grandad and would find some of the guys SO Hot (I didn&#39;t understand it then). Guys like Arn Anderson really did it for me.

I also had a very strong attraction to women growing up, although they didn&#39;t seem to really like me--I was single for most of high school. In college, I was very homophobic--I could blame it on the Black all male college I attended, but that would be a lie. I simply wasn&#39;t mature enough to deal with male-to-male existence. My dad never spoke to me about anything sexual at all. When I was getting out of the car at 17, he handed me condoms. I had been sexually active for 3 years already. Go figure.

Then, one day I thought that "I hate those fucking __________&#33;&#33;" was a blanket statement that could be applied (and had been applied to women, black folk, and many other groups) and that was not my thing--so I deprogrammed my phobia. Along the way I met a wonderful woman who is now my wife. We have known each other since freshman year of college.

As I have become more comfy with my love of cock (and certain men) I have shared with her my membership to this forum and as well as the fact that I chat frequently to a few people here. Over the past 4 months, she and I have had conversations about my sexuality. She asked my flat out if I thought I was Bi--to which I said no with anxiety.

Well guess what? I am. Labels aside (and a wink to MuscleJockLA)--I am a bi-sexual man in marriage who is committed to his family first and foremost. My wife has obviously been struggling with this. She had/has lots of natural anxieties. But guess what--she, to, is committed to making our marriage continue to work. she has joined a few support groups for wives in Mixed Orientation Marriages and we have nightly discussions about where I am with my sexuality and feelings. Where other spouses would have walked out the front door, she sat on the couch to talk more.

Make no mistake--this has been the toughest thing I have ever talked to anyone about. These were secrets biuried so deep I didn&#39;t even know where they all were anymore. But you know what? It was toughter trying to hide it. Too tough actually.
I know every woman (or spouse) is not like my wife and I realize how fortunate I am to have her as my life partner. I know that there will be gay people who think I am still surpressing my gayness and str8 people who reject me totally. I am prepared for that.

All I know if that not having the burden of hiding my urges/desires has been the most powerful and uplifting experience of my life. I am beginning to feel that I am just understanding who I am and it is an amazing feeling. Amaxing.

And I want everyone who loves this quirkly little place to know that finding this forum and chatting with people here has helped me in ways that therapy and medication never could. And even though there are far too many people to name because you invariably forget someone (and I know I will), I have to name some of the free spririts here who I find to be be SO awesome.

IaThick9, Max, DMW, Malito, MuscleJockLA, OBB, Steve26, RoysToy, Ash and Herble, drambone, CarDillion--you guys have all helped me in one way or anither by your words or advice or encouragement either here or on Yahoo. Thanks so much.

Madame Zora--I know we have not chatted, but your prescence here is SO uplifting. Please never leave. I hope that other people find this site and find it as helpful as I have. Its such a good feeling to know that I am not as alone as I have felt over the past 33 years. Not alone at all

My wife and I have had and will continue to have several discussion about our marriage. She is content with our realtionship as a "closed loop Mixed-Orientation Marriage." There are online support groups that she has joined and we both do research as this is not a path either of us was prepared to walk down. All we know s that we will walk it together. If she ever felt that I wasn&#39;t giving her something she needed, she knows she could approach me. She has said that if I ever got to the point where I stopped having sex with her, she woud get a boyfriend, although that would not be her first choice.

She is my family, not my possession. I know that nothing and no-one can topple what we have built together. Plus, you can&#39;t miss what you can&#39;t measure.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only thing I "assumed", correctly, was that you knew you were bisexual when you married her. So yeah, you married her under false pretenses. I didn&#39;t say you didn&#39;t love her. Now I know that sounds judgmental, but I don&#39;t think marriage should be taken lightly. That&#39;s just me though.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn&#39;t know I was bisexual. I didn&#39;t take my marriage lightly. I have been married for over 8 years now and plan to be married to her) until I die. There were NO false pretenses. I loved her, wanted to marry her and have her bear my children. If not for the accepting and loving nature of my wife, I dont know that I would have ever matured to the point where I could have taken a long hard look at myself and what I need in order to feel like a complete person. I suffered from depression my entire life and can only now see that at least SOME of that sadness was not understanding who I am. I hope that makes this a bit clearer for you.

I&#39;m sorry that things aren&#39;t so black-white and that everyone doesn&#39;t just wake up from day one knowing who they are, etc. Etc. I can only speak to my own experiences. I would not trade a minute of it allor change a thing. I am proud of where I am as a man, husband and a father.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by jonb@May 24 2005, 03:21 PM
70% of people cheat at least once, Freddie. Those of us in the working class tend to get it out of our system when we&#39;re younger, while the bourgeoisie is kinda creepy with their cheating, picking partners who might have been born during their freshman year in college.

The best answer, of course, is to be open with her about your bisexuality.
[post=314291]Quoted post[/post]​
I have never cheated on my wife. Nor have I come close to it. She on the other hand had an emotional affiar with a former boyfriend that almost ended the marriage some years ago.

If I had any intention on acting on it, yes I should tell her. But why tell her that. When we married we agreed that our past history was not the business of each other. Neither was it the business of each other what fantasies go through our heads. My suspeision is that she realizes more than she lets on. But in the south, some things are unspoken. To speak of them makes it worse, not better.

Are you suggesting that all hetrerosexual people tell their spouses every time they see another person of the opposite sex attractive? No that won&#39;t work.

I&#39;m not sure where you are putting me, I would love to have the finances of the bourgeoisie. The only part I have of that is education. I am on social security disabiity. My wife doesn&#39;t make very much money. So no we are not part of any rich crowd. Oh the rich enjoy hearing me play the piano. Got to go to one of their parties at Christmas this year and go paid for it. I was hired help. I play the Christmas religious and secular well without a book. Been hired help several times at their parties. Don&#39;t get invited though unless they need a pianist.

So Jonb, don&#39;t worry. I might let you know you are handsome if I saw you. But I have no plans to hit on you are anyone else my son&#39;s age when they are in their twenties. After age 30, that is a little different. But college kids are still kids to me.
And inappropraite.

Though it is all right for Jana to hit on the college boys on this site. I am sure it is not all right for me to do so. Jana has a daughter the age of these college age kids.
I love Jana. I certainly am not attacking her at all. I think she is a great wonderful person.

Sorry this is the third thread one directly attacking me and one making what I consider a major put down.

And I&#39;m not sure, but you seem to be putting me with the bourgeoisie. Not sure. So I will not say anymore. But I am a bit pissed at comments directed at me today. Had I read yours first...... but I didn&#39;t. Still I am giving you the high road on this one because you come across as very sincere at the beginning. I am just confused about why you made the statement about the bourgeosie unless you were comparing me to them. Though your comment about "being born their freshman year in college" appear to be directed at me.

And reading the comments to Lex doesn&#39;t help at all though you didn&#39;t make any to Lex. But I am sure that the comments made to Lex are meant for me as well.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Freddie: I wasn&#39;t saying you were making any advances on me. Just noticing a class difference in terms of cheating. People who come from money generally don&#39;t follow the same rules you or I do.

Lex: You&#39;re right. It&#39;s not so black-and-white. Some people are never turned on by either sex. Some people are turned on by both sexes but for whatever reasons deny their attraction to one (usually the same) sex. For the rest, there&#39;s always gender monogamy. And might I add for the fiftieth time that if it weren&#39;t for 19th-century psychology which was just a secular version of the Christian obsession with sex which in turn stemmed from the need for a large proletariat, this binary wouldn&#39;t even exist.

b1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Sorry about my bad choice of words. I&#39;m just learning about this gay world. I don&#39;t think I could tell a guy who is gay or bisexual but doesn&#39;t act like effeminate. Maybe that&#39;s the trouble with me. I only see these guys who are effeminate. So where do you meet the guys who aren&#39;t that way?

BTW there&#39;s a lot of negative shyt about gay people where I live. So how can I say I&#39;m gay if everybody hates gay folks? Sorry that&#39;s just the way it is.

My DL bruthas are just in the neighborhood & I don&#39;t think they go to any gay clubs. Now I think I&#39;m geting confused.
[post=311851]Quoted post[/post]​

Therein lies the problem, the vicious circle. I would be willing to bet that your "DL bruthas", when in a group, would be the loudest voices condemning gay men. There is just something terribly disturbing to me about men who gay-bash in public and suck cock in private. Kinda like the pedophilic priests, I suggest. That is the first half of what I find so wrong with "DL." The second half is that you have to be a liar to be DL. You claim to be straight, and lie to your wife or girlfriend. Consider this: If you have to lie about it, then you must think it is wrong. Why do you have a compulsion to do, and continue to do, something you think is wrong? If you don&#39;t think it is wrong, then is it not time to stop lying about it? The best rule of thumb is, don&#39;t do things you are ashamed of. Either examine and extinguish your shame, or examine and extinguish the behavior. Don&#39;t try to have it both ways, you will only end up hurting yourself and others.
[post=312088]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m feeling really bad right now. I know when I brought up this topic & how I talk about it would be bad for some folks. But I wanted to say the truth about my prejudices because I&#39;ve sure enough had lots of prejudice directed at me in my life. DC_Deep&#39;s saying some right things. The more I read what you all say, the more I&#39;m realizing that I&#39;m living in a place where I&#39;m doing myself more harm than good. And I think hurting other people too. I don&#39;t want that.
After this last semester at college I moved back to my family home in the neighborhood for the summer to save some money. But being here all the time is terrible for me. All I get is a negative mentality from all my friends & even my family. Even the bruthas I&#39;m having some sex with are telling me a lotta shyt that I don&#39;t want to hear any more. My friends tell me gay people are bad & so does my family & the church too. I don&#39;t know if I&#39;m gay,but I don&#39;t want to hear that I&#39;m no good,because I know I am.
I don&#39;t know what happening to me but I don&#39;t want to be a liar or a lost guy any more. I&#39;ve decided to move downtown to live with some friends from college. I can&#39;t take what happening to me. Then I read that thread about dads caring about their kids. All I could think of was my own daddy & how I wish I could talk to him right now. I know he&#39;d be able to help me with all this shyt.
So I&#39;m sorry if my post hurt people&#39;s feelings or I said all the wrong things. I&#39;m doing the best that I can & it aint easy.
[post=312214]Quoted post[/post]​

B10i,
I was moved by this post because of your honesty and vulnerability. So, I thought that I would respond.
First, I think that you are making the right moves. So, don&#39;t worry too much.
Realizing that you have an internal conflict is a good first step. You are a young man. There will be many issues that you will sort out as your self awareness develops. Being able to identify the conflicts in your soul is an essential skill.
Be honest with yourself. The next step, being honest about yourself with others, will eventually come naturally.
I don&#39;t think that anyone can offer you a template for successful self-discovery. However, I think that living at home can make it very difficult to efficiently and effectively integrate your feelings. Folks at home will push all of your buttons, for better or worse. You will probably find that sorting out your guilt will be MUCH more difficult in that environment. I would recommend living on your own in a place where you don&#39;t have a history.
Of course, you may have no other practical options. If this is the case, I would recommend that you avoid contact, to the degree that it is feasible, with folks who cause you to feel guilty or who cause you to be less honest about yourself than you would like to be.
Set attainable goals that move you in a positive direction. For example, get therapy if it is an available option, be honest with one person on a face-to-face basis, allow yourself to be vulnerable with someone that you can touch. I applaud your honesty on line, but "live" honesty is a useful step. If you have done that, great; do it more. Surround yourself with people who have similar feelings and manage to be "real". They provide a healthier example than some of the folks around you.
Also, resist the temptation to label yourself. It is not useful. Dee was precisely correct about the value of labels. But by his own reckoning he has also been the victim of labels. I can assure you that there will be folks who are driven to tell you that you are gay and don&#39;t know it, that you are straight and are going through a phase, that you are going to be fucked up if you are bi, etc, etc. These well meaning folks can push you AWAY from self discovery because they push too hard. Thay can be irritating at the very least and totally counter-productive at worst. I have known several people who were harmed by this kind of aggressive preaching when they were in their 20&#39;s. In fact I was one of them. Ironically, I eventually became guilty of pushing too hard myself; sort of like ex-smokers who preach about the harmful effects of smoking. thankfully, I matured beyong that.
Finally, you don&#39;t need to know exactly where you will "end up" when you take your first step. Just take your first step with integrity....and keep walking.
Sorry for the long fucking post............

peace,w

[/quote]

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by jonb@May 25 2005, 03:22 PM
Freddie: I wasn&#39;t saying you were making any advances on me. Just noticing a class difference in terms of cheating. People who come from money generally don&#39;t follow the same rules you or I do.
[post=314632]Quoted post[/post]​
They don&#39;t follow the smae rules we folow on anything and for a reason. They don&#39;t have the same consequences. Complete and total financial security gives freedoms that most of us don&#39;t have.

And in high society, some things aren&#39;t spoken. And woemn stil are addressed as Mrs. John Q. Doe not Ms. Sally Doe. So, these wives who have no professoinal career and the extention of their husband and so they have all their high society parites and look the other way while "John" is haveng his way with another woman, man, and/or the dog and as long as it is "not mentioned" and "not recognized in the community" then ALL is well.

And not that you might not be a good one to make advances to if I had a chance. You are a bit young for me. And I am in that group that can&#39;t "afford" to make social blunders like that and survive. I&#39;m over in the poor group where a divorce would put me literally in a shack somewhere with a window air conditioner that won&#39;t cool and a small stove that won&#39;t keep the cold out. A path not a bath. (You have to be a certain age to understand that one. (Outhouse) And an indoor hand pump. Yes, I remember a few of those from childhood. You young guys from the city will never figure that one out. But it is a well with a hand pump. No just turning on the faucet and just one temperature - cold. The classy country folk had one inside. The unforutnate ones had to go outside for water and tie the pail to a rope and drop it down the well and then retrieve it. No, I don&#39;t want to return to the good ole days that my grandparents went through.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I think you should stop making presumptions about anyone based upon behavior just as you would not want to be judged as being 100% gay if someone should happen to view one of your homosexual acts. Probably we are all on some sliding scale between homosexual and heterosexual in our inner feelings and wherever we usually sit on that scale could slide a bit or a lot one way or the other if the right, very unusual and provocative circumstances present themselves and then probably slide back again. Lots of big dicked guys who view themselves as 100% heterosexual let other men suck them because a big one is a very desirable commodity for dick fans. You seem to be very adaptable in your sexual preferences, let others do the same and direct your efforts to being more adaptable in your views of your fellow man.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by black10inches@May 30 2005, 04:25 PM
For me things just keep getting worse & worse. I&#39;m just hoping it&#39;ll be cool sometime soon.
[post=316303]Quoted post[/post]​

Care to elaborate at all? What exactly keeps getting worse and worse?

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Originally posted by Lex+May 31 2005, 09:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lex &#064; May 31 2005, 09:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-black10inches@May 30 2005, 04:25 PM
For me things just keep getting worse & worse. I&#39;m just hoping it&#39;ll be cool sometime soon.

[post=316455]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;ve moved out of my family home, left my friends, & my girlfriend doesn&#39;t know what&#39;s up with me. I&#39;m living with some college friends downtown & I&#39;m close to being broke. I don&#39;t know waht to do next.

b1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Originally posted by black10inches+May 31 2005, 02:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(black10inches &#064; May 31 2005, 02:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Lex@May 31 2005, 09:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-black10inches
@May 30 2005, 04:25 PM

[post=316455]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve moved out of my family home, left my friends, & my girlfriend doesn&#39;t know what&#39;s up with me. I&#39;m living with some college friends downtown & I&#39;m close to being broke. I don&#39;t know waht to do next.
[post=316538]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Is there any chance for you to get a job to help make ends meet?
Going out on your own will likely prove to be a good thing if you can make ot work. peace,w

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Black10, the first thing is to get some work. Focus on that, first and foremost. Once you have some income, then you have some really tough decisions ahead. But you need to have that stability of being able to support yourself, without depending upon friends and family.

Once you have that established, then you need to sort out your priorities, what is most important to you in your life. Hopefully, your health & happiness will top the list. Figure out how important your friends and your family are to you - of course, that is easier said than done. How much do you love them, and how much do they love and respect and care about you? If the friends will turn away from you after finding out some of your deeper secrets, then they are not really friends, find new ones. If you think they will stick by you and support you no matter what, hang on to them, and get everything out in the open. Then tackle the family problem. Coming out to my family was one of the hardest things I ever did, but now, it was one of the best things. There were some in my family I was sure would reject me, but they didn&#39;t. By the time I made the decision to come out completely, I was prepared for the worst, and (much as I hated the idea) I was prepared to tell them "I&#39;m still the same person you have loved all these years. If you can&#39;t accept who I truly am, then I no longer acknowledge you as family." Scary? Yes. Difficult? More than anything else I had ever done. Necessary? Absolutely. But I was lucky, my family still saw the person, not the orientation. Most embraced me, a few didn&#39;t like it but accepted it.

With your girlfriend, that is something you will just have to work out. Do you love her enough to have a heart-to-heart talk? Does she love you enough to listen and work things out with you? The bottom line is that among all these people, the ones who reject you are not worth keeping around you. You need to have friends who are truly FRIENDS.

The last thing I want to mention to you is this: under all circumstances, protect yourself, disease-wise. Whether with a male or female, whether the sex is oral or anal or vaginal, whether you are giving or receiving, be careful and use protection. I know that most of the literature out there says that oral sex is low-risk for HIV transmission, but I&#39;m not sure I believe that. It just takes one tiny abrasion in the mouth or on the cock to transmit the virus - and a little beard stubble against the cock can do it, even brushing the teeth can cause scratches on your gums that you don&#39;t even notice. And there are lots of other diseases that are much more easily transmitted. Never trust anyone&#39;s word that he or she is clean, just protect yourself. I know that wearing a condom when you get a blowjob is not popular or desirable, but it is necessary if you want to stay healthy. And remember, anyone who tries to convince you not to wear a condom has probably had sex with many others, also without a condom. You can&#39;t tell by looking, most of the time.

I hope some of this has been helpful. I really do want the best for you, but only you can decide what that is.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I consider myself straight but I&#39;ve had some sexual experiences with guys on the DL. These have been oral sex with the guys giving me head. I&#39;ve really enjoyed these experiences & the time with these guys. But none of these guys consider themselves gay.

They might be bi. But you, and yer friends, need to like, accept who you are. If you enjoy being blown by dudes, and they enjoy blowing you, then none of you are straight. It&#39;s one thing to be straight and experiment, but it sounds to me like it&#39;s beyond expermentation with you and yer friends.

So here&#39;s my take on my own prejudices. I wonder why so many gays act weird? What I mean by that is that they are mean & caddy toward each other. And so many gays who are effeminate,try to act all studly. I don&#39;t think there&#39;s anything wrong with being effeminate,but why try to be something you&#39;re not? They can&#39;t bring it off because they have lisping voices or exaggerated gestures. There&#39;s another thing I don&#39;t understand & that is, if gay guys want to have sex or relationships with masculine guys, then why would they want to have sex with each other? What I mean by this is why would an effeminate guy want to have sex with another effeminate guy?

Way to go with the stereotyping. A lot of gays don&#39;t act "weird." And I don&#39;t know of an fems trying to act masculine, because it&#39;s not something you can hide. Also, who are you to tell someone they&#39;re "acting" like they&#39;re something else? Maybe that&#39;s them. Just because you a lisp doesn&#39;t make you fem. People wanna have sex with who they wanna have sex with. Just leave them be. It doesn&#39;t concern you, yah? People are attracted to who they&#39;re attracted to. A gay realtionship doesn&#39;t have to be one fem and one masculine.

So I&#39;m writing this to understand gay people. It&#39;s hard for me to think of myself as gay because I don&#39;t have any of the chararcteristics of gays. At the same time I like having sex with guys sometimes. I realize I may be biseuxal so that&#39;s cool too. Any ideas?

And just what are the "characteristics" of being gay? Being totally fem? Being into fashion? That was a very ignorant thing to say. Just like straight people, there are no set-in-stone characteristics other than the sex yer attracted to. The only characteristic gays have is that we like men.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by surferboy@Jun 1 2005, 02:32 PM
I consider myself straight but I&#39;ve had some sexual experiences with guys on the DL. These have been oral sex with the guys giving me head. I&#39;ve really enjoyed these experiences & the time with these guys. But none of these guys consider themselves gay.

They might be bi. But you, and yer friends, need to like, accept who you are. If you enjoy being blown by dudes, and they enjoy blowing you, then none of you are straight. It&#39;s one thing to be straight and experiment, but it sounds to me like it&#39;s beyond expermentation with you and yer friends.

So here&#39;s my take on my own prejudices. I wonder why so many gays act weird? What I mean by that is that they are mean & caddy toward each other. And so many gays who are effeminate,try to act all studly. I don&#39;t think there&#39;s anything wrong with being effeminate,but why try to be something you&#39;re not? They can&#39;t bring it off because they have lisping voices or exaggerated gestures. There&#39;s another thing I don&#39;t understand & that is, if gay guys want to have sex or relationships with masculine guys, then why would they want to have sex with each other? What I mean by this is why would an effeminate guy want to have sex with another effeminate guy?

Way to go with the stereotyping. A lot of gays don&#39;t act "weird." And I don&#39;t know of an fems trying to act masculine, because it&#39;s not something you can hide. Also, who are you to tell someone they&#39;re "acting" like they&#39;re something else? Maybe that&#39;s them. Just because you a lisp doesn&#39;t make you fem. People wanna have sex with who they wanna have sex with. Just leave them be. It doesn&#39;t concern you, yah? People are attracted to who they&#39;re attracted to. A gay realtionship doesn&#39;t have to be one fem and one masculine.

So I&#39;m writing this to understand gay people. It&#39;s hard for me to think of myself as gay because I don&#39;t have any of the chararcteristics of gays. At the same time I like having sex with guys sometimes. I realize I may be biseuxal so that&#39;s cool too. Any ideas?

And just what are the "characteristics" of being gay? Being totally fem? Being into fashion? That was a very ignorant thing to say. Just like straight people, there are no set-in-stone characteristics other than the sex yer attracted to. The only characteristic gays have is that we like men.
[post=316789]Quoted post[/post]​

:yourock: :yourock: :toast:

mdvc149

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by black10inches@May 16 2005, 01:14 AM
I know this might be a discriminating topic to some guys & women on this site. I just want to express some things I&#39;ve been thinking about lately & I&#39;d like to hear what other people here think.

[post=311469]Quoted post[/post]​

You&#39;re trying to understand all of human sexual behavior? um, check out--sigmund freud, his writings might help.