My Dream Last Night

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay this was the craziest dream i've ever had and if you guys can beat this dream post it up. Alright so my dream starts off where i'm some sort of agent for america in a country in Africa. Somehow i'm a close advisor/friend/general with the leader of the country who is either attacking somebody else or being attacked. There is a black guy there who is a fellow agent and I somehow remember him being found out by the leader of the country that is and agent and he tries to run to his house and kill him where I try to beat him there and avoid him but somehow end up at a bond that I made up that is behind the high school I went to. Somehow my highschool is also right in between this country I am in. so I make it to the other side of the school to the battle field and I hear a bunch of people yelling that the war is over and that we've all been saved. I somehow am in a car now driving along the shitload of people marching out of the country where I find my fellow agent and pick him up. Next thing I know I am at my previous home in Windsor where i'm talking to an online buddy of mine that I was in a counter-strike clan with. So anyways he tells me he's flying in or something then 3 minutes later he's at my house and we decide to go clubbing in San Francisco. We find a club on google and drive there which is somehow only 5 minutes away instead of the hour it really is from my old house. So we get to this club and find out you have to pay to just but a member and I see fat tony from the simpsons walking into the club and we somehow slip in right behind him. There are beds all around and it gets my attention that this is a swingers club. So I go lie in a bed and some women just comes lies on top of me and ther eis a guy to my right and it's like everyone is going to bed to sleep not fuck. So this women on top of me all of a sudden says how about it and i'm like sure. She starts massaging my cock and pulling it out of my boxers with my friend sitting directly to my right and all of a sudden it hits me that this chick is Jenna Haze. So she starts massaging me then starts giving me a blowjob and let me tell you this this blowjob is fucking incredible and i'm about to blow. So i'm about to cum and she goes to the bathroom and comes back. She's written a list of ways to improve myself, first off is not wear such a dorky shirt and there were 2 others but I can't remember. So we start fucking, then I have to go to the bathroom. I can remember fucking her in missionary and cowgirl and then I come out of the bathroom and we start fucking on the floor right outside the bathroom and we notice an older lady who's like really rich and owns a furniture store who usually pays everybody $6000 to fuck her but the attention is on me and jenna haze and everybody starts to crowd around and watch us and she gets really uncomfortable as i'm about to do her doggy and I have to yell at everybody to go away so we can fuck basically. So then we return to a different bed and I fuck her in doggy style and that's the end of that sequence. So the next thing I remember is i'm driving with jenna haze and I ask her to go shopping with me to help me pick out some clothes that aren't so dorky and she's reluctant at first but she agrees to do it once I get my next paycheck. So we drive to like silicone valley in like 3 minutes and end up at some huge house where I think we're breaking into and I bust into a room and there's a fat guy and he's like call security to some kids and I hit him with some beads and knock him out just after he calls for security so I start to run back out to the car but run back to wipe my finger prints off of everything. Then I realize jenna is still standing there with an older lady and their like both it's okay don't worry about it your not in trouble. Then the old lady i'd have to fracture 3 levels of skull to hurt the kid and he'd just have a bruise. So I woke up shortly after i'm sure their are some things i'm leaving out but this is the weirdest dream i've ever had. If you can top this write about your funkiest dream.