My dream, what does it mean?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can keep the ring, Girlfriend, but you are gonna have to share the man. Where's my piece of that candy?[/quote]
LMAO! Sorry AE, I'm an only child. I don't share my toys or my boys. :wink::biggrin1:

Okay, but I suggest you follow closely on tour. I will still be trying to get backstage! I have always wanted a 3-way with him and Anthony Keidis.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Excellent work mplsingleguy! You've got real talent for this. I'm impressed.[/quote]

Cool, now do mine! :biggrin1:

Another Weird Ass Dream

Did I mention that Monday night I dreamt I met and married Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.:eek: The wedding was held at The Stone Pony in Asbury Park, NJ. The guest list looked like the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame combined with old covers of the Rolling Stones. Lou Reed was his best man. I wore a pale blue duchess satin gown.

Let me zee dahlink. Zat dream meanz zat you are akchuwellie a man bekuz Shteffan Tyler iz zertennlie a laydie. Und, you must habe die peniz envie! :tongue:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shall I add that My brother and I yrs ago, use to suck each other. I know, sick, yuk, weird. Not necessarily But It was very fun at the time. Why am I dreaming about this yrs later. I mean, it was very graphic, very, down to the veins in his cock.
Frank, I would imagine that you and your brother are reasonably close. Sex is just another tool to express our closeness with other people. Plus, you trusted each other in ways that you would not have trusted your school friends. Do you hang out with each other? Do you ever feel jealous of his friends or his dates? How close in age are the 2 of you?

Reading this post made me think back to when I was 10 or 11 and telling my mom that I wished that I had a brother. She said that she was done having kids. I wonder what was going on with me to come up with that one. Apparently I had the need for some male bonding that I wasn't getting. Oddly enough, I met a friend, Jim, in 6th grade the following year and we explored each other sexually for 3 years. I could see other guys having the same friendship with their brothers that I had with Jim. I think it's a puberty thing with guys. It wouldn't offend me to hear of 2 adult brothers or sisters having a relationship. The taboo comes from brothers and sisters having sex. If there is a child, there could be genetic problems from in breeding.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
unresolved stuff always cums back to haunt you in dreams

this kind of thing is very common amongst early teenage boys

you need to just get over it and treat it as history and not have a hangup about it ... unless there is a part of you that doesnt want to??

actually there is a lot of complex stuff going on in this dream, someone could write a book about it, but I won't, because basically it is you who has to be comfortable with yourself and that is all ...

best wishes ...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I had a dream last nite that I was in my basement with my brother trying to find him some clothes to wear. I was going through a bunch of clothes that were on the floor, and he was standing there naked. when I looked up at him, his dick was hard as hell, I kept digging for clothes and all I could think about was sucking that dick. So I looked up and said come here. He moved closer and I started to suck him. At that point I woke up.

What the fuck does this dream mean? Please help.

Dreams are never quite what they seem, there is always so much symbolism attached to them. For awhile I kept having dreams that my teeth were falling out and all it meant was that my life was out of control (daughter's death, divorce). I would say the basement represents a place where things are stored, so maybe it is memories and feelings unresolved. The fact that you are looking for clothes to cover him up would say you are uncomfortable with sexual feelings or thoughts you have had toward your brother. I also think the fact that you woke up just as you were beginning to act sexually with him shows you have unresolved issues, it doesn't mean that you want to carry it out necessarily.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could see other guys having the same friendship with their brothers that I had with Jim. I think it's a puberty thing with guys. No, not at all. It wouldn't offend me to hear of 2 adult brothers or sisters having a relationship. The taboo comes from brothers and sisters having sex.
What planet are you from? :confused: The taboo, as you call it, extends to same sex siblings as well. For Chrissakes, we are humans not puppies and rabbits! If there is a child, there could be genetic problems from inbreeding.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What planet are you from? :confused: The taboo, as you call it, extends to same sex siblings as well. For Chrissakes, we are humans not puppies and rabbits! If there is a child, there could be genetic problems from inbreeding.
Visions of people with 20 toes and a hand growing on their neck. A dog in a dress. Mother is chopping wood with a 5'oclock shadow while Dad dreams of owning that fancy silk dress in the shop window. Jimmy joe is a belly dancer and sells Christmas Cards in June and has to send to Chicago for a hat because his head is too big. A portrait of a happy family