My dream

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I almost forgot to post this. Last night I had a pretty cool dream. You know how they have Gay Days at Disney and stuff like that, well I dreamed that we had LPSG days at a theme park! It was great! Now, I cannot really say that it was a specific theme park. It was kinda a mixture of Busch Gardens Williamsburg meets Cedar Point meets King's Island meets Disney meets Six Flags. I love theme parks so I guess a lot of my favourite things from each one was blended into this dream. Anyway, we all rode the rides, etc., and there was of course a big dance each night. We all stayed at the same hotel (guess they worked out a, pardon the pun, package with the theme park and LPSG) and there was lots of time to hang out and spend time with people. I remember hearing something about a contest of some sorts too. There was also another part of my dream involving some members but I'll save that for another time ;) I just thought it was very funny and the idea was kinda intriguing as well. I woke up right afterwards with a smile on my face. What a great way to start the day! :D

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 14 2005, 02:50 PM
I almost forgot to post this. Last night I had a pretty cool dream. You know how they have Gay Days at Disney and stuff like that, well I dreamed that we had LPSG days at a theme park! It was great! Now, I cannot really say that it was a specific theme park. It was kinda a mixture of Busch Gardens Williamsburg meets Cedar Point meets King's Island meets Disney meets Six Flags. I love theme parks so I guess a lot of my favourite things from each one was blended into this dream. Anyway, we all rode the rides, etc., and there was of course a big dance each night. We all stayed at the same hotel (guess they worked out a, pardon the pun, package with the theme park and LPSG) and there was lots of time to hang out and spend time with people. I remember hearing something about a contest of some sorts too. There was also another part of my dream involving some members but I'll save that for another time ;)  I just thought it was very funny and the idea was kinda intriguing as well. I woke up right afterwards with a smile on my face. What a great way to start the day!  :D
[post=274683]Quoted post[/post]​

I hope I was there, you big stud you. :wub:

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by ebviking+Jan 15 2005, 12:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ebviking &#064; Jan 15 2005, 12:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi@Jan 14 2005, 02:50 PM
I almost forgot to post this. Last night I had a pretty cool dream. You know how they have Gay Days at Disney and stuff like that, well I dreamed that we had LPSG days at a theme park&#33; It was great&#33; Now, I cannot really say that it was a specific theme park. It was kinda a mixture of Busch Gardens Williamsburg meets Cedar Point meets King&#39;s Island meets Disney meets Six Flags. I love theme parks so I guess a lot of my favourite things from each one was blended into this dream. Anyway, we all rode the rides, etc., and there was of course a big dance each night. We all stayed at the same hotel (guess they worked out a, pardon the pun, package with the theme park and LPSG) and there was lots of time to hang out and spend time with people. I remember hearing something about a contest of some sorts too. There was also another part of my dream involving some members but I&#39;ll save that for another time ;)  I just thought it was very funny and the idea was kinda intriguing as well. I woke up right afterwards with a smile on my face. What a great way to start the day&#33;  :D

[post=274704]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Actually, you were&#33; ;)

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi+Jan 14 2005, 04:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeepwranglerboi &#064; Jan 14 2005, 04:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ebviking@Jan 15 2005, 12:08 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi
@Jan 14 2005, 02:50 PM
I almost forgot to post this. Last night I had a pretty cool dream. You know how they have Gay Days at Disney and stuff like that, well I dreamed that we had LPSG days at a theme park&#33; It was great&#33; Now, I cannot really say that it was a specific theme park. It was kinda a mixture of Busch Gardens Williamsburg meets Cedar Point meets King&#39;s Island meets Disney meets Six Flags. I love theme parks so I guess a lot of my favourite things from each one was blended into this dream. Anyway, we all rode the rides, etc., and there was of course a big dance each night. We all stayed at the same hotel (guess they worked out a, pardon the pun, package with the theme park and LPSG) and there was lots of time to hang out and spend time with people. I remember hearing something about a contest of some sorts too. There was also another part of my dream involving some members but I&#39;ll save that for another time ;)  I just thought it was very funny and the idea was kinda intriguing as well. I woke up right afterwards with a smile on my face. What a great way to start the day&#33;  :D

[post=274704]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, you were&#33; ;)
[post=274705]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh yea&#33;&#33;

Viking invades big studs dreams&#33;&#33;

:D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeep, do go into details, it sounds pretty hot&#33;

Speaking of HOT, you new avatar sizzles.....

We should seriously try to do some sort of a thing like that sometime, maybe in the summer... what a riot that would be.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 15 2005, 04:20 PM
Jeep, do go into details, it sounds pretty hot&#33;

Speaking of HOT, you new avatar sizzles.....

We should seriously try to do some sort of a thing like that sometime, maybe in the summer... what a riot that would be.
[post=274806]Quoted post[/post]​

I WANNA GO&#33;&#33;&#33; OH OH CAN I PLEASE BE INVITED&#33;?

Hmm .. I wonder whom my room mate would be.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
:wub: :wub: :wub:
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 14 2005, 05:50 PM
I almost forgot to post this. Last night I had a pretty cool dream. You know how they have Gay Days at Disney and stuff like that, well I dreamed that we had LPSG days at a theme park&#33; It was great&#33; Now, I cannot really say that it was a specific theme park. It was kinda a mixture of Busch Gardens Williamsburg meets Cedar Point meets King&#39;s Island meets Disney meets Six Flags. I love theme parks so I guess a lot of my favourite things from each one was blended into this dream. Anyway, we all rode the rides, etc., and there was of course a big dance each night. We all stayed at the same hotel (guess they worked out a, pardon the pun, package with the theme park and LPSG) and there was lots of time to hang out and spend time with people. I remember hearing something about a contest of some sorts too. There was also another part of my dream involving some members but I&#39;ll save that for another time ;) I just thought it was very funny and the idea was kinda intriguing as well. I woke up right afterwards with a smile on my face. What a great way to start the day&#33; :D
Great picture. Great Dream. I hope I make the next dream. Everything is possible in dreams :lol: :wub: Ashlar mentioned roommates? I thought we would all be in one big pile :blush: :wub:

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, Jacinto I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who has had a LPSG dream. To the queen of all that is "sezzy," the one the only Jana, thanks for the compliment on my new avatar. I greatly appreciate it. :D As far as my dream is concerned, like most of my other dreams I remember it in flashes. I remember being on a roller coaster and laughing really hard. It was a nice sunny day and not too hot. I also remember sitting on a bed in the hotel room talking to some people and the waking up the next morning and someone had slept in the floor between the two beds. Romey tried getting me outta bed by tickling me (I guess that is from that one thread where we rolled around on the floor tickling each other). I remember Jana having us all laughing a lot. I remember dancing with Jacinto a lot and Jeff kept cutting in. I also recall a ton of us skinny dipping in a huge pool. I actually think that there was a water park included with the regular theme park and the big dance event was at the water park. As far as distinctive people that I recall in my dream it was, DMW, Ashlar, Mme Z, Txquis, ebviking, Herble, jonb, Hung Muscle and ponybilt (speaking of which, whatever happened to him?). I know in my dream that a lot of LPSG members and their friends and family where there. I mean we filled out (no pun intended) the entire theme park and hotel. It was great fun, a lot of laughter and camaraderie. And yes there was sex and it was friggin&#39; awesome sex at that but with the flesh pile that we have going on here, how could it not be&#33; Who knows, maybe my dream will become a reality one day. Wouldn&#39;t that be a blast&#33; :D

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started singing this in another thread, but i see that face and I have to
sing it again.....
JEEP&#33;
Look at that face, just look at it
Look at that fabulous face of yours
I knew first look i took at it
This is the face that the world adores.

WOW.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 17 2005, 11:22 PM
I started singing this in another thread, but i see that face and I have to
sing it again.....
JEEP&#33;
Look at that face, just look at it
Look at that fabulous face of yours
I knew first look i took at it
This is the face that the world adores.

WOW.
[post=275161]Quoted post[/post]​
:blush: Backatcha&#33;

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, the man-love&#33; What could be better than this? Jeep, I am honoured indeed to be included in your fantasies in whatever position I can get&#33;&#33; You are a real beauty as well as an expansive soul, I like you a lot. I have a sneaking little suspicion we will all find a way to meet one fine day, there are a whole lot of us who would travel for such an event. I know BB and Naughty would come, and where the hell is Ponybuilt? Next time, can I be in on the tickling?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 17 2005, 10:51 PM
I remember dancing with Jacinto a lot and Jeff kept cutting in.

I hope we had a lot of slow dances where we were hugged up close. A three-way dance with you and Jeff would suit me just fine, but that might lead to another regrouping of The Pile. But that&#39;s not a bad thing&#33;

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 18 2005, 03:29 AM
Oh, the man-love&#33; What could be better than this? Jeep, I am honoured indeed to be included in your fantasies in whatever position I can get&#33;&#33; You are a real beauty as well as an expansive soul, I like you a lot. I have a sneaking little suspicion we will all find a way to meet one fine day, there are a whole lot of us who would travel for such an event. I know BB and Naughty would come, and where the hell is Ponybuilt? Next time, can I be in on the tickling?
[post=275244]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL - I am more than happy to have you in my fantasies girl ;) and of course I think you are just divine. Ya know, after having this dream and thinking about it, I found it kinda surprising that no one had thought of it before. Who knows, perhaps it will come to fruition one day. And yes, you will be first on my list to tickle next time&#33; :wub:

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jan 18 2005, 05:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jan 18 2005, 05:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi@Jan 17 2005, 10:51 PM
I remember dancing with Jacinto a lot and Jeff kept cutting in.

I hope we had a lot of slow dances where we were hugged up close. A three-way dance with you and Jeff would suit me just fine, but that might lead to another regrouping of The Pile. But that&#39;s not a bad thing&#33;
[post=275277]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Awwwhhhh :blush: And no, I don&#39;t think a regrouping of The Pile would be a bad thing at all but then again, I am good at being bad. ;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi+Jan 18 2005, 05:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeepwranglerboi &#064; Jan 18 2005, 05:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jan 18 2005, 03:29 AM
[post=275244]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL - I am more than happy to have you in my fantasies girl ;) and of course I think you are just divine. Ya know, after having this dream and thinking about it, I found it kinda surprising that no one had thought of it before. Who knows, perhaps it will come to fruition one day. And yes, you will be first on my list to tickle next time&#33; :wub:
[post=275389]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

In Women&#39;s Issues we had the LPSG Cruise and the Tour Across America threads- you should come hang out with us there sometimes, we don&#39;t bite, we only nibble (okay, sometimes we drool, but from a safe distance&#33;). I have always loved the absolute hilarity we get into sometimes, it&#39;s what keeps drawing me back in.

*giggles in advance at the thought of being tickled*