My EE's

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
Once again you've all got me blushing. ;)
now come on boys u all know seen one pair of norks you've seen em all.
BUT....
I can be persuaded ;)
I've got some shower shots, bikie bitch on my Harley. Geez I even get hot looking at myself!!! Phew!!!! Grrrrrr!!! Wot about the wet tshirt competition aye ??? ;)

so here's the deal
I've turned u on.... Yes?
My turn now ;)
I would like some tribute shots!
If yr too embarrassed to post them lete know on PM n
I'll have a alternative ;)

deal????
These will only go up on 2 conditions!

Last edited:

TexasC0wb0y

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww...you lot are too much
Now I am blushing....
and its all because of your appreciation of a decent set of "Norks"..LMFAO!

Oye Shadow.... farkin oath ya carnt.......yup tits, boobs, nah.......they are either knockers or norks as far as Im concerned...

So it appears braless it is then...but your a day late...Ive been to work today but I wore black and red...yup my fav......so as braless appears to be the flavour of the day.....heres another set to keep ya entertained..

Oye Shadow..wrap ya laufin gear round that lot aye!

I like this pic a lot!!

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
Tribute shots?

What do you have in mind?

Oh where on earth do I start???.. :rolleyes:.. all I can say is go view a few posts back at who I call J3 did for me.....Phew!! I go multi ever time I see that one....

Anyway....so it appears I need to tease more....and btw Ive been verified by Hottie Pecker..so anyone who questions my gender can go jump... Thanks Pecker :biggrin1:

So putting up a cock tease shot from the shower....

But...I put this up with a couple of members in mind too...being Hill Billy and J3...and Rw1981 in mind....Sort of waltsean but he perfers my arse, legs and lips..he likes my eyes too :)...Superowl who has a great appreciation for a good set of norks....also to those who want me braless....

Now I want tribute pics...or no more norks...ok??...

Im updating my private album...and what would my selected friends like to see in private???....

Attachments

D

deleted621284

I love ur pics I love ur tits now show us more ;p beautiful

ginnercock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will DEFINITELY be doing a tribute pic - any of you with a nice load on your face/tits?

That WTF pic has got me stupidly hard!

D_William Makepiece Whackeray

Experimental Member
Media
Oh where on earth do I start???.. :rolleyes:.. all I can say is go view a few posts back at who I call J3 did for me.....Phew!! I go multi ever time I see that one....

Anyway....so it appears I need to tease more....and btw Ive been verified by Hottie Pecker..so anyone who questions my gender can go jump... Thanks Pecker :biggrin1:

So putting up a cock tease shot from the shower....

But...I put this up with a couple of members in mind too...being Hill Billy and J3...and Rw1981 in mind....Sort of waltsean but he perfers my arse, legs and lips..he likes my eyes too :)...Superowl who has a great appreciation for a good set of norks....also to those who want me braless....

Now I want tribute pics...or no more norks...ok??...

Im updating my private album...and what would my selected friends like to see in private???....

i would love to see that special ass of yours, as well as more of those 10/10 titties you possess :p and if your putting up a private gallery for me and a few others babe, then maybe i can get one up just for you. (not just the gallery :p)

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
i would love to see that special ass of yours, as well as more of those 10/10 titties you possess :p and if your putting up a private gallery for me and a few others babe, then maybe i can get one up just for you. (not just the gallery :p)

You can love and desire..but...umm...small issue here of a tribute??? :biggrin1:

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginner Cock and Toxo Hoto!!!!!!

Im absolutely speechless here...
All I can get out is

THANK YOU FOR THE TRIBUTES!

Totally breathless and drooling guys

Pssst..Toxo Hoto...think Ive got a surprise for u I just posted in my private albums :)