My EE's

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
Awww...you lot are too much
Now I am blushing....
and its all because of your appreciation of a decent set of "Norks"..LMFAO!

Oye Shadow.... farkin oath ya carnt.......yup tits, boobs, nah.......they are either knockers or norks as far as Im concerned...

So it appears braless it is then...but your a day late...Ive been to work today but I wore black and red...yup my fav......so as braless appears to be the flavour of the day.....heres another set to keep ya entertained..

Oye Shadow..wrap ya laufin gear round that lot aye!

Attachments

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chuck Babe.....

Dont tell me you never saw these when I put them in my intro post to the forum??....oh dear....tut tut. I better re-post them :)

Just for you Chuck :biggrin1:
Damn....I-----gotta start taking some more supplements for memory; How could I forget THESE terrific tit pics?Not willingly, TFDS.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww...you lot are too much
Now I am blushing....
and its all because of your appreciation of a decent set of "Norks"..LMFAO!

Oye Shadow.... farkin oath ya carnt.......yup tits, boobs, nah.......they are either knockers or norks as far as Im concerned...

So it appears braless it is then...but your a day late...Ive been to work today but I wore black and red...yup my fav......so as braless appears to be the flavour of the day.....heres another set to keep ya entertained..

Oye Shadow..wrap ya laufin gear round that lot aye!

NORKS ROCK! :biggrin1:

Just a fantastic term really.

Thanks for sharing your pics about too. Always be proud of what you have. :biggrin1::cool:
Just don't ask me to show mine unless you have a fetish for excessing scarring. :tongue::wink::rolleyes: