Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I need to know something. I know in the grand scheme of things, cocks don't really matter, but after being at this site for just a few days, it starts to do your head and ego in, lol. Let me say this, I have no insecurities in real life, just an internet ego bashing which I'm effectively just doing to myself. This has just started eating at me a bit since I posted pictures and my video at another site, in a thread of men showing their cocks, specifically requested by women. Others are getting comments while my pictures are almost getting overlooked or ignored. In the process, my cock is getting smaller and smaller and smaller in my mind.
This is going to sound really egotistical and I sincerely apologise in advance. I wil probably feel like a complete moron for pressing the submit thread button, but hey.

BUT, I guess this post is one of the type of questions this site is about, no? In a nutshell, girls I've been with have always said I was big, thick, whatever. And I've had some nice comments here from guys about my cock being thick. A few women have said nice cock or they enjoyed my wank video BUT they never said the magic words we like to hear, words like 'thick' or 'big' and no disrespect to the guys who commented, but like a few straight men here, we ultimately like to hear what the women think in terms of size. If a woman says to me 'nice cock' I don't really know how to convert that in my mind. Might she also mean it's nice and big or just nice. I'm not going to push her and say "thanks, but what do you think about the size" because the response would more than likely be "what more do you want? I already complimented you!" and that would be fair comment by her. But many of us get spoilt with the comments we want to hear by our women in real life, so it's good to get a reality check on a site like this for what little importance it really amounts to. But it's kind of important for me at this very moment.

Maybe it's even difficult to get an objective answer on this site what with being surrounded by the monsters. Even the 8 inchers can get dwarfed, and lets face it, 8 inches is big. I'm posing this question mostly in defence of my girth, lol, coupled with what I regard as over the average in length, albeit, definitely no swing over my shoulder shlong. I'm not completely unrealistic!

I'm 7 inches but I am 6 girth and to ME, my pictures make me look quite big, but obviously NEVER in a million years like some of the guys on here.
But we all perhaps perceive our pictures different and more subjectively than others would, right? Maybe what I see is not what someone else sees.

I want to know, when a woman ( exclusing sizequeens) says to me 'nice cock' do you think she thinks it's average, or big, or on the large side, or what? Do you perceive my cock from my pictures and video to be, let's say on the lower end of the large/big scale? 6" girth is not average right? Do you think that 7 but with a 6 inch girth, as a whole package, or to put it another way the sum of its parts, is large? Do I have the right to be part of the large penis forum in terms of qualifying in size? Please don't just say 'you're fine!' I know that, it's too general, and it doesn't make me feel any better :biggrin1:

This is NOT fishing for compliments, I have to say that and I mean it. I just wanna know the general consensus of dan the man's tackle on a large penis site.

God that was long winded, rofl. Sorry.

*hesitantly goes towards the submit button...*

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dan, your cock looks good to me, it's big enough in length and girth. Overall good looking.
Have you thought, it might be your 100% straight that detracts guys from commenting and complementing, there are certainly less females on this site, so you have reduced your possible complements.
If the girls you have been with enjoy and say your big or big enough, that is really all you should need.
Yeah we all want a big dick to strut our stuff with at the gym etc, but you have nothing to worry about.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey man i feel the same way, i have goten more coments from the guys on here than i have women, i coment on all when ask and also try to at least check the spot at the bottom of the pics, and give decent ratings to both male and female, but i as you say get a nice or ok pic,have only goten 2 or 3 comments about my cock im 7.75x8 so i am not a small toy in that department, guess it is just the way we posed for our pics, maybe as i see some pics on here with a 8 to 10 rating and lots of comments under them. ive been viewed a lot but nothing said guess we are going to have to resort to croping like some others on here have done lol. that i will not do honesty is always best and all my pics are honest size but i am going to post new ones an try for better layouts soon hopfully this will help.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dan, your cock looks good to me, it's big enough in length and girth. Overall good looking.
Have you thought, it might be your 100% straight that detracts guys from commenting and complementing, there are certainly less females on this site, so you have reduced your possible complements.
If the girls you have been with enjoy and say your big or big enough, that is really all you should need.
Yeah we all want a big dick to strut our stuff with at the gym etc, but you have nothing to worry about.

Deano, I thank you for your comments. So without wishing to over analyse your words, does 'it's big enough in length and girth' qualify it as "big". I mean, even a 5 x 5 cock is big 'enough' to fuck someone with, but it's not regarded as a big cock. Do you see my point?

7x6 then, bottom end of the big scale? Near the middle of the big scale? 6" girth has got to qualify as big hasn't it? Lol, listen at me, what a cock I am.
I can't help it, that's me I'm afraid. :redface:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think women will offer you the great compliments you want until they know you better and trust you. You are new here, so it might take a bit. The problem is there are too many creepy guys that will take a nice compliment the wrong way and turn into Internet stalkers. So women are more cautious with their compliments. Stick around, be nice, friendly and flirty, and your cock will grow larger in the eyes of women. :wink:

lyhu40

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a woman 100% straight and I am very impressed. Nice size, but size does not mean anything if you dont know how to use it.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Deano, I thank you for your comments. So without wishing to over analyse your words, does 'it's big enough in length and girth' qualify it as "big". I mean, even a 5 x 5 cock is big 'enough' to fuck someone with, but it's not regarded as a big cock. Do you see my point?

7x6 then, bottom end of the big scale? Near the middle of the big scale? 6" girth has got to qualify as big hasn't it? Lol, listen at me, what a cock I am.

Dan, know what you mean, yeah, -- girth is big, that is one fat cock you have there.. length I would say is pretty big, you consider that the average (not on here but in real life cross section of the population) is 5.5 to 6 - therefore I think you should be classified as big.. Not to be confused with huge (as in some of the guys here) - but we all know us guys like to brag and I 'm sure there are many stating a few inches for than they have.. whos to know!!

So Mr big cock, hows it feel now. lol

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
deano-uk, lyhu40, Jovial, I love you people!:biggrin1: Your words have made me feel so much better. deano, it feels very good! I agree with you jovial, that makes a lot of sense. lyhu, you're spot on correct.

Looks like I qualify then I guess as part of the large club. At a place like this, that's quite an honour. Well I'm B team not the A team, but that's fine by me.:tongue:

lurker2008

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I envy you!, your girth is brilliant, remember that this site if for large penis', so i think we all came here expected to be avg for this site!, but who cares about the size, yours is very nice!

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A team eh. Nice, even better. Ok, in that case since I've had the validation here I hoped for from so many cool people, I think my lack of response at the other site is probably as jovial suggested, since I haven't been a member there for longer than about 2 weeks. They seem to be hero worshipping one or two guys in particular who are big, but I wouldn't say THAT much more than me. Perhaps knowing those guys better than they know me has gone in their favour.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
first off an appeal to women on this site is a bit like pleading flowers in a field of grass to grow. This site is primarily male, most of your viewers are going to be male and most of the people going to respond are male. There a a fraction the amount of women on this site compared to men and those women are probably here for "GIANT" mammoth dongs. If by some fluke they aren't already size connoisseurs than they are at least blinded by the multitude of peni' so if you want to get their attention you need more than the usual cockshot and jerk reel. Think of it like an add in the paper, your trying to sell. make it as appealing and interesting as you can. Sell what you have and try and enjoy doing it. The moment you get a little creative and have fun people will slowly start to take notice.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jerk reel. .

That made me lol :biggrin1: No you're right man, I must think about creativity for my next pictures, very good idea. I was primarily concerned though about this other site I mentioned, which is predominantly women. I don't have a problem here, I've had some nice comments overall.

Equine74

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Dan, I think that you should have a look at the "Penis Volume Chart!" thread. According to that (don't try to do the math, just use the chart) you're at the maximum limits of the blue range with a penis volume of about 20cl. Which means that you're in the top three percent of men. That doesn't just make you big, or big enough, it makes you very big.
Judging by the poll of this site (on the same thread), you've just cracked the top third of LPSG users (which, considering the fact that this is a site specifically for large penises, and allowing for the fair number of fakers and talker-uppers we have on the forums, is a very impressive achievement).

Now, as far as your pictures go: you've got that typically thick-cock conundrum. Your girth tends to make you dick look smaller than it really is. Consider it, if you were only 4.5 or 5 inches around then your would look really long (at 7 inches it is long, in the average-man, greater scheme of things). But a 7" cock that's 6" around doesn't look much different in pictures than a 5" cock that's 4" around. Or a 8" cock that's 6.5" around (which is where I fit in, so I know where you're coming from. I feel your pain LOL).
Taking pictures with you cock next to, or against, things that people know the true size of may make a difference.

But the thing is this: Do all men want a big dick, or do all men want a dick that looks big in pictures? I'm sure you'll agree that it's the former. You've got a big ol' cock, you know it when you feel it filling your pants, when you shake it off at the urinal, when you wake up with it lolling against your thigh. You know it when you jack off and your partners know it the first time they clap eyes on it.
Pictures may never quite manage to do it the justice it deserves but, be honest with yourself, you wouldn't want to trade that girth for a better pic would you? Not for all the tea in China! And, besides (I speak from experience here) at least if your pictures don't do it justice you'll never run the risk of disappointing when you finally get to whip it out in person. People are forever saying to me, "Wow, I thought you were exaggerating. It doesn't look nearly that big in the pictures."
Getting comments on your pics is all well and good, but no comment can match that gleam in a partner's eye when they get their first glimpse of a really big cock.

So, walk proud, man! You're packin', and no one can take that away from you!

PS I hope you can accept these comments as being from one (hung) man to another. My sexuality has nothing to do with the way I look at your pics, and shouldn't (I hope) have anything to do with the way you hear to my reply.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dan, your great. Don't worry about it. I guess being on sites like this is horrible for the ego. Your fine, very nice length and THICK! I'd say it's BIG! Nice smile too. Keep in mind it's the real world experience that really matters.

D_Feock Mie

1st Like
Media
You could always hang out at the Little Penis Support Group and be a god.

The trick is to find someone who fits the bill and if you are looking for dick approval then that is the mate you will get. It sounds like you are getting bogged down is some of the stuff that is peripheral. If you are looking at the long term...aim high.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I'm like you Dan, when I first came here, my cock started to shrink in my mind when I would see all the huge guys. But you will not find a collection of guys like this in one place in everyday life. Chances are a woman will never see guys this freakishly big, and if they do, they won't know what to with it. Contrary to what you think now, you really so have a perfect size. Don't let this place get to you. Like me, you will see the big picture, and you will feel better about yourself again.

Like Jovial said, being yourself and flirty with the ladies here will do wonders, it has for me.:wink:

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nothing wrong with being 7 x 6. The seven inch penis is on the high end of average or the low end of above average: depenidng on how you want to look at it. I am also a 7 x 6 (picture was posted as part of some thread on this site) and I have been pleased with what I have since I discovered how to make it cum.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry, I'm guilty of saying "nice cock" :p but I mean that as in it's a really good looking cock (as quite a few on here aren't so pleasant to look at *shudders*). I guess I just think it goes without saying that if you're on here I don't need to say it's "big" or "thick" so I try to look for other things to compliment on.

I understand what you're saying though - sometimes a guy just wants to hear a simple compliment!