My embarrassing endowment

bigguss_dickuss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must admit i used to be more embarrassed than i am now. The main time was at the gym, i used to dress sort of discreetly, probbably because i shave neatly as well and guys there all seemed just normal. I also run and wear tight ron hill bottoms and lycra shorts in the summer. As you can imagine doesn't leave much to the imagination. I don't hide it with women, just feel a little embarrassed around blokes. The only place i feel ok is at my naturist club. Main reason i joined apart from i like being naked is that everyone takes you at face value, although you do notice peoples gaze glancing down every now and then but that doesn't bother me there.

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont think that the nurses necessarily meant to make me feel uncomfortable but it happened.

As for nurses, I dated one, she was amazing and she was good at her job, I have nothing but respect for them, maybe not for her anymore but nurses are great.

I just have issues with my dick hanging out in a hospital where everyone can see it, if I wanted everyone to see it I would show it, maybe they could have let me wear some underwear who knows.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wilde316 said:
I dont think that the nurses necessarily meant to make me feel uncomfortable but it happened.

As for nurses, I dated one, she was amazing and she was good at her job, I have nothing but respect for them, maybe not for her anymore but nurses are great.

I just have issues with my dick hanging out in a hospital where everyone can see it, if I wanted everyone to see it I would show it, maybe they could have let me wear some underwear who knows.

Just think how women feel when they
are giving birth Wilde. Tons of people
wandering in and out and you are
on display quite a bit.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sometimes being a patient can be very intimidating. There are people in uniforms telling you what to do. But you don't park your rights or feelings at the door. Remember, doctors and nurses work for you. Other than nursing school, I rarely worked ER. But I have a lot of respect for those who do. It is a tough job and you run miles between all the patients- and trying to run down lab work, etc.

Many people use the ER as their GP; the baby has the sniffles, they take them to the ER.
So, it can be packed with people who have just a runny nose, to those who have life threatening illness. So, we can understand the stress level.

But you still have rights and sometimes you have to advocate for yourself. Even if you seen like a PITA, you gotta do what you gotta do.
If you find yourself in a gown with you buns hanging out, grab a sheet from the table.
If they ask, tell them you were seriously cold. Tall guys really have a problem with those gowns. On my husband- they look like a T-shirt.

Don't worry about asking for what you need. (within reason) Yes, staff is busy, but that doesn't mean that some don't skip a little on the extras. Or sometimes it is a matter of just forgetting. Your mind gets busy and you forget, and sometimes you need someone to remind you again.

But remember that you pay for a service and you should get your monies worth, as long as it reasonable.

Reactions: Txprvdude

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay so here's a nice thought its been over 4 days and I still haven't passed this kidney stone, 4 freaking days, labour doesn't last this long for most, well at least theres no c section, that would just suck

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ripping one's pants in a public place would be embarassing, dick or no dick and an unplanned visit to the ER can't be a happy experience (although if it ends with saving your life that's not bad).

embarassment due to my big dick? no, nine, nyet!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wilde316 said:
This is only my second posting so please bare with me.

I have come to accept that my dick is longer than most and that after many partners I have actually learnt how to use it, still I am mildly embarassed by it, almost shamed by it, either in the gym or just in modern life.

My main reason for posting this is simple, Last night at 5am I woke up with this terrible pain in my lower back which travelled down to my balls. It was horrific and I was barely able to move. I was fortunate enough to have my roomate drive me to the nearest hospital where I was treated by a female doctor and several female nurses. It turns out I have a Kidney Stone which will have to be passed, this thought alone was horrifying, but not the point of this thread. When the doctor was examining me, she verbally stated her surprise at my endowement, not a huge comment but a definite "oh my!" after my cock was returned to the flimsy barely suitable hospital robe, I wound up having several more nurses fondling my parts. so heres my question,

Has anyone out there been shockingly embarassed by the fact that they are well endowed or is it something that most of you embrace happily.

Wilde316, if you have any compassion for your fellow lpsg.org 'ers, you will tell us more about the female doctor and the nurses. Example: did any one of the nurses come in and check your penis for adequate blood flow and vaso-erectile characteristics? Did they do subtle things such as juxstapostioning their hands along your organ, a sure-fire sign they were estimating its length. Lastly, tell us what did each of them look like? One of my unfullfilled fantasies is what you went through. One tiny hang-up- I can skip the unrelenting pain part.:684:

My last post on this subject was at:
http://www.lpsg.org/showthread.php?p=417458#post417458

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thirteenbyseven said:
Wilde316, if you have any compassion for your fellow lpsg.org 'ers, you will tell us more about the female doctor and the nurses. Example: did any one of the nurses come in and check your penis for adequate blood flow and vaso-erectile characteristics? Did they do subtle things such as juxstapostioning their hands along your organ, a sure-fire sign they were estimating its length. Lastly, tell us what did each of them look like? One of my unfullfilled fantasies is what you went through. One tiny hang-up- I can skip the unrelenting pain part.:684:

My last post on this subject was at:
http://www.lpsg.org/showthread.php?p=417458#post417458

Okay I would give you all the details but it would ruin it for you since I will not be able to edit out the pain so bad it made me collapse part. I do however have lots and lots of stories about having sex with a hot nurse while she was still in her pretty white outfit. If that helps you great if not sorry, but peeing blood, not a fun thing

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wow... That would be quite a hospital stay, buddha....

Anywhoo...

Yesh, for quite a while and still some today, I can be embarrased by "myself". Its difficult, because the main responces are: 1) Wow its huge! or 2) You call *that* big? (jealousy). When I was in middle school, I had issues with that. Espically when we had to shower. I took the corner stall (most private), and was still uncomfortable. Most of the guys were happy to compair, but me? Nope. I kept to myself, because it was slightly imbarrasing to be like that, because i'm a shower. not to mention, I grew at a steady rate that slowed over time, so I was far past 3 inches then. Heck, I was past 6 inches, and that is what they would be as college students! Because no one else is like that, it can be imbarrasing. Well, at least, it was to me.

Hope that helps!

Me

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the_funky_buddha said:
I got handjobs from a nurse. I was in the hospital for over a month when i was 18 and I became close with the nurse. We wound up dating for a while after that.

I suddenly feel very sick. Could you tell me where that hospital is. I need to see a nurse immediately.:cool:

pinozz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel very embarassed with my penis.
I work in a restaurante and my waiter suit shows exactly my penis size. No matter what underwear I dress...it's still bulging.
I really feel unconfortable when I serve at the tables and people keep looking at my bulge. I would to be a few inches shorter.

hushpuppy

Experimental Member
Media
I had the same problem until I switched to Banana Republic boxer briefs (very thick cotton which holds things in place and doesn't stretch out. Combined with a loose-fitting pair of pleated slacks it completely eliminated the bulge. Of course, when I noticed my tips went down afterward, I went back to tight pants and boxers
:rolleyes:

lycansam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jumpig on a trampoline on time and ripped my pants wide open infront of my next door niehbors, I was highly embarrassed.