My ex and my friend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dimension, Mar 11, 2011.

1. dimension

dimension New Member

So just recently I found out that my ex is messing around with a good friend of mine. This was right after we broke up and she's been keeping it a secret for quite a long time. She still means a lot to me and I really feel like shit right now.

What bothers me is that I keep visualizing and thinking about how they are having sex. And I can't seem to find a way to get the thought out of my head. I masturbate every time I think about it.

Anyone ever have the same problem?

2. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

hook up with a friend of hers who is hotter

problem solved

emmyfan likes this.
  3. dafeesh

dafeesh New Member

Albums:
    why do you masturbate after you think about it?

4. CHEA

CHEA New Member

Albums:
    sex=boner

im pretty sure it hurts him emotionally, but visualizing sex and being a male=erection.

5. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    Good answer.

flynn likes this.
  6. curioustitan

curioustitan Member

Are you possibly masturbating for the end result of cumming and then not having all the sexual feelings?
    I've done that in the past as a form of self control before i go out and i know i'm gonna meet someone hot. I just jerk it, cum and then don't behave like a slut coz i'm not having the "oh my God, he's so hot i wanna fuck him" feelings.
    While your situation varies substantially, the self control factor is the common thread here.

7. Finker

Finker New Member

i'm guessing it's just another one of those threads where he posts something and never comes back

8. lavalava

lavalava Member

Albums:
    exact same situation for me ....the 've been ''secretly'' after our brake up ....lost all of my ''friends'' because of this situation ....he was my best friend and we were in the same company of course ....now but they are together ''secretly'' and they are deny it that they date each other....drives me crazy everyday for about 8 months now...Even when i was with her i could see that she wanted my friend but inside of me i would deny it....but it happened and ruined my life social and mental life since ....sorry for the late reply but i was just lurking older posts and found this

Draft saved Draft deleted