My ex best friend

leafysuburbs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just read through all of this thread today. Very interesting story. T does not come across as a nice person at all. Of course we put up with a lot of things when we are in love with someone, but how did the OP put up with all of T's unpredictable and ungratful behavior? Inviting that asshole Eric to your place all the time and you just sit there while they get high or drunk? And this went on for years?

Plus you were way older than T so how did you tolerate putting up with this? You also had some very creepy traits like Eric. Opening telling him you love him all the time.
But I did feel sorry for the traumatic experiences with the drugs. I do hope that you have healed.
And reading the story, I feel sorry for how lonely you must've been resorting to let them treat you like they did. But I feel the last part of the story will be you having the realisation that you had to cut your ties from this toxic living situation and friendship. Plus that you won't waste any more time pining over straight, unobtainable guys.