My Ex-girlfriend on LSPG!

D_hans zoff

1st Like
Media
Some of you may remember that my exgirlfirend told me that she had a one night stand with a hung male. (I have enclosed the story below).

Well I bumped into to her at a nightclub at the weekend. She told me that she met up with this guy once more. They are now fuck buddies. She measured him at 9 inches long! She still cant take him fully with any ease or comfort. Now our relationship had issues as basically she never really put out much. But she was saying that it has unleashed her wild side. She was reeling off all the things she has done with him (Attempted anal, facials, spankings tying up etc). I couldnt help get turned on listening to my once innocent gf being violated in this way. I was a bit merry and let it slip about LPSG.org. She texted me earlier to say she was taking pics to join up to the site.

Jsut thought Id let you know!

I found out about 6 months ago my gf (now ex) had a one night stand. I decided to carry on with the relationship. When we were drunk she told me how he was over 9inches and had huge girth. She went into so much detail how he fucked her hard and how she struggled with the girth. She said she had to stop several times to recover before he went at her again. She could only take it balls deep when he rammed it home.

Now she is very straight laced and not too much experienced in the bedroom. She only sucked me off a handful of times but she wenT down on him after each position. She told me how she got on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed so her ass was up and face in pillows while he stod and drilled her.

He also piled her in the morning too and came all over her.

When she told me I was hugely jealous and angry but also so horny. Is that wrong?

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
is it wrong? no, it's the way a cuckold feels as his wife/girlfriend fucks other men and they release a passion she has never shown you. my wife is this way with her lover's big cock as well. the mixed emotions you feel are calle cuckold angst, my wife has kept a lover for five years now and i still feel them everytime they are together.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Next time you see her, turn and walk in the other direction and don't look back. You are a nice guy. She is a nasty piece of work.
I think maybe "nasty piece of work" is a bit harsh. If men walked in the other direction of women who were potentially seduced by a bigger cock, there wouldn't be any left. I'm afraid the lure of big meat is pretty universal amongst women. Suck it up guys...

kawboy6969

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not too much information! They seem to be very close still (which is cool).it seems like shes to the point of sexual interest that he was back when they were in a relationship. My guess is, now that shes discovered this side of herself, she will behave this way with any lover she takes. Oh, and LondonBicurious sounds like future cuckold material for sure lol

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What if she joins the site and finds out you wrote details about her sex life to random strangers on the internet?

I understand this is a turn on for lots of people but then again lots of people would get really mad if their ex did this.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What if she joins the site and finds out you wrote details about her sex life to random strangers on the internet?

I understand this is a turn on for lots of people but then again lots of people would get really mad if their ex did this.

Well, he didn't publicly identify her. Though she might get to see another angle on how he percieved her at the time.

If she does join, I'll see how she interacts on here. She might be great and make a good contribution. But I don't like the way it sounds like she treated LondonBicurious. Being reserved with her b/f, but then boasting about wild times with others. It would have been nicer if she'd got back to him and wanted to try some of the new-found wildness with him too. But then, people are complicated.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The OPs story is just a repeat of a classic game used by many, MANY women as a "keep their man in check" tool.

Just look at the quick facts:

1) Over 9 inches (or at least bigger than you) :rolleyes:

2) Huge Girth (or at least bigger than you)

3) Fucks crazy in every position (or at least better than you), etc.

4) She sucks him off after every position, etc.

5) Insert Fantasy Fact here

==

I mean c'mon, very obvious classic scenario here. Women will create this ideal fantasy lover based on what her friends have said, what she read in a book/magazine, what she saw in a movie, etc. etc.

This guys only reason for 'existance' is to be better than you in every way possible. You can never compete with a girls "mystery superman". :biggrin1:

And if this guy is a real person, she's probably just overinflating his skill and size when she talks to you... since straight guys don't usually run around verifying their gfs ex bfs penis size and bedroom skill. :wink:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Maybe if you treated her like a slut, then she wouldn't have cheated on you. I hate to say it, some girls want guys to use them and abuse them. I know I've had my share. Fuck them like the slut that they are, then don't call them back. They have followed me around like puppy dogs.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The OPs story is just a repeat of a classic game used by many, MANY women as a "keep their man in check" tool.

Just look at the quick facts:

1) Over 9 inches (or at least bigger than you) :rolleyes:

2) Huge Girth (or at least bigger than you)

3) Fucks crazy in every position (or at least better than you), etc.

4) She sucks him off after every position, etc.

5) Insert Fantasy Fact here

==

I mean c'mon, very obvious classic scenario here. Women will create this ideal fantasy lover based on what her friends have said, what she read in a book/magazine, what she saw in a movie, etc. etc.

This guys only reason for 'existance' is to be better than you in every way possible. You can never compete with a girls "mystery superman". :biggrin1:

And if this guy is a real person, she's probably just overinflating his skill and size when she talks to you... since straight guys don't usually run around verifying their gfs ex bfs penis size and bedroom skill. :wink:

You may be right about the girlfriend, but by generalizing, you may be missing the possibility that some men (not necessarily the OP) make up these stories or enhance them in such an extraordinary way to share their fantasies about being cuckolded. Humiliation is a powerful sensation for some men. I don't understand it, but it seems to be presented frequently enough on this site.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You may be right about the girlfriend, but by generalizing, you may be missing the possibility that some men (not necessarily the OP) make up these stories or enhance them in such an extraordinary way to share their fantasies about being cuckolded. Humiliation is a powerful sensation for some men. I don't understand it, but it seems to be presented frequently enough on this site.

Yeah you're right, that actually crossed my mind after I made the post... not sure why I keep getting drawn into these threads lol :tongue:

D_hans zoff

1st Like
Media
The thing is though lads I have absolutely no interest in her anymore. I have played about it and not tied to her emotionally. Just such a turn on when she told me about it. I would never get back with her and she had asked me recently to do so but I said no.

She may well be bullshitting about the stories but she showed me a pic with his slab of meat tucked between her lips (Mouth). And it was obvious to tell it was big. Very Big.

I hope she does join as Id love to see more pics and hear for stories. But then I dont if you know what I mean!

Anyway you guys would love her tits :D