my ex got intimidated seeing huge dick at beach? why

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you say you wonder why he "went inside"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremaster_muscle <check it out
this is what happened...his cremaster took over.
in the link i provide they state why the cremaster acticvates.
some call it the soldier reflex...so man can run better or protect his
junk in a fight.

5-6 erect is average....were you excited by seeing the big dong?
did it make you more curious than your average endowed boyfriend?
i think that is where his head is at if he sucked in.

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
why did his penis get smaller? is that weird or was he just cold?

please help me understand what goes on when a man see another man with a bigger dick...

We were at a nude beach in san clemente and a tall black guy walked by with about a 8 inch soft dick swinging back and forth... my bf at the time keep looking and than his got smaller.

just curious..
thanks

Any chance you would have time to give us more background on your relationship with him, why you are now ex's and also the situation on the beach? I think this would help people give you better advice and help you get a better understanding of the situation.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

toobig4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have seen this happen, but everyone is right, it depends on what he was thinking. I have done women right in front of their men, and some guys got hard, and some guys lose their erection. Most are OK until I make their women come, and then they get more withdrawn. Some don't, but most get smaller if they see me doing their mate.

Reactions: BigBen

Lex Crawford

Just Browsing
Media
This is indicative of the struggle to maintain equilibrium between repressed psycho-sexual subconscious thoughts and the consolidation of external stimuli and mental body image.

The "shrinkage" acts as defense mechanism when the male feels threatened by another male who is perceived to have greater masculine qualities.

It is a 'Sub-Conscious Step-Down' and a submission to the Alpha Male.

This is a natural occurence and should not be thought of as anything unusual.

I'm Lex Crawford, what's your excuse?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
We all need to be reassured sometimes. If a woman were to walk by with perfect breasts that are bigger than yours and he was staring, you might be ready to hear about how much he loves yours.

I think I would have let a little time go by, then laid down by him and whispered in his ear about how incredible he makes me feel, how much I love his c*** and what he does with it, and all the naughty things I want to do to him when we get home.

and that's why you have your pick of men, well that and your fantastic boobs

thebeast1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should just get it over, tell him he has a small penis and humiliate him about it. Eventually you can mentally break him, make him accept it and he will enjoy it, or at least so it seems that is how it works for some.

But really though. The guy has an avg penis, (Probably give or take depending on thickness etc), and sees a huge soft 8 inch cock flopping in front of his gf, and she's staring at it. How would you like it if a perfect body lady walks by, he stares at her and then looks at you. Don't think you would.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My penis definitely retracts when I am nervous, embarrassed or intimidated (as well as cold). I think its a type of defense mechanism in human males. When our cocks are flopping around they are vulnerable, so when we feel threatened they retract just like when they are in cold water. In our closest relatives, chimps, they say dominant males display erections around other males with less social standing.

FredW

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

please help me understand what goes on when a man see another man with a bigger dick...

We were at a nude beach in san clemente and a tall black guy walked by with about a 8 inch soft dick swinging back and forth... my bf at the time keep looking and than his got smaller.

just curious..
thanks
Plain and simple, big dicks RULE. I know this from my own experience based on the reaction that I notice when I go for a walk at Haulover Beach in Miami. Women make no bones that they notice me while guys either do a U turn, pretend that they don't notice meor pull on their tool to make it look longer. Either way, guys don't want bigger dicks hanging around their girl friends or wives unless (and this is a big unless) they want me to get it on with their mate (either as a threesome or watch). I don't do threesomes as I am straight and the only thing that I will do with a woman is oral or let them build up their arm muscles.

As for the shinking thing, I doubt that seeing someone bigger will likely to cause a man's penis to shrink unless he had an erection to start with. What you need to worry about is if your boyfriend gets an erection when he sees me- that is a sure sign that you might have a potential gay boyfriend on your hands. I see it all the time, especially at the gay end of Haulover Beach.

Save yourself a lot of trouble by only dating guys with huge members.

If you ever get to Haulover look out for me- i hang about two inches longer than the guy that you mention and I am white, in my early 60's with white hair.

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It got smaller cause he knew you would leave him later that night. And you did :(((

Na I can speak first hand. I am very small soft.. roughly 1.5-3inches when I get in any social situation naked.. you can bet my penis is a toddler at this point.

Not sure what it is but I hate it!

B_Knob Denver

1st Like
Media

just curious..
thanks

Looking at your gallery pics how can any guy even be soft around you :rolleyes:

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Plain and simple, big dicks RULE. I know this from my own experience based on the reaction that I notice when I go for a walk at Haulover Beach in Miami. Women make no bones that they notice me while guys either do a U turn, pretend that they don't notice meor pull on their tool to make it look longer. Either way, guys don't want bigger dicks hanging around their girl friends or wives unless (and this is a big unless) they want me to get it on with their mate (either as a threesome or watch). I don't do threesomes as I am straight and the only thing that I will do with a woman is oral or let them build up their arm muscles.

As for the shinking thing, I doubt that seeing someone bigger will likely to cause a man's penis to shrink unless he had an erection to start with. What you need to worry about is if your boyfriend gets an erection when he sees me- that is a sure sign that you might have a potential gay boyfriend on your hands. I see it all the time, especially at the gay end of Haulover Beach.

Save yourself a lot of trouble by only dating guys with huge members.

If you ever get to Haulover look out for me- i hang about two inches longer than the guy that you mention and I am white, in my early 60's with white hair.

maybe the social stigma- this insecurity guys have when it comes to penis size- comes from bigger guys trying to make other guys feel inferior...but the truth is that past a certain size it's just excessive...and most people can't actually handle more than a certain size before the pleasure is replaced by discomfort...

(the only "valid" worry is that a bigger penis tends to be more visually appealing...and in that instance...sure...complain...whatever...)

but in general...GUYS!!! be happy you have what you have, and be glad it isn't less!!!

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
naked men turn me off to
I'm pretty sure for a straight guy that's normal

You'd be surprised...

psychologically speaking, a sexual situation can cause arousal, regardless of the person's conscious desire for the other individual...it's a subconscious thing...the brain is trained to arouse when it thinks about sex...so there are times when simply getting the brain on a sexual topic will send those neurons a-firing...

not true in all cases, but it can happen...

B_Jimtfmb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would say your BF is 100% straight. I know the site of an ugly woman makes my gay dick want to run and hide. Looking at dick may have the same effect on straight men.