My ex said my penis too small

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

wannabe: Hello everyone,

This question is directed to the ladies especially. I was in a long distance relationship and I recently started talking again with my ex. She said that one reason she wouldn't take me back was because she wasn't happy with my size. She said she wasn't satisfied. Of course This was a blow to my ego. Too the ladies, Help me here. I want to make my penis bigger so I won't here this again from another lady. I don't won't to have sex again until I'm bigger. I really loved this girl, we even talked about marriage on many occasions. What size should I become that's not too big for the average woman. I don't want to be too long and hit the cervix, I understand that it's painful. How long can a penis be without hitting the cervix? What is the ideal girth for vaginal and oral sex with it being too thick? It would be of a great help to get a ladies opinion. She really hurt me. I'm 6.25 at the time. I'm now 6.75 after doing some exercises. My girth is 4.5 or a little thicker. Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: You are fine just as you are, my friend.  Slightly above average in fact.  It is regrettable your former lover made her comments but it is only one woman's opinion.

I would not fret if I were you, but if you are indeed intent on making it bigger check out the section on the board for that kind of thing and knock yourself out!

Cheers.

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Forget her. Do you really want someone so superficial that she's willing to dump you over a thing like cock size? Poetic justice would be if she hooks up with some horse-hung asshole who's as shallow as she and who dumps her because her vagina is too loose!

4. Imported

Gold Member

Curtis: What if she said you were too short? Too tall? Had the wrong color eyes?

If you insist on attaching your self-esteem so firmly to your dick size, you're only setting yourself up for more heartbreak.

And what if you were able to develop the "perfect" size dick to satisfy a woman? How much future could there be in any relationship based on something so superficial?

You don't need a bigger dick. You need a woman with a better set of priorities.

Curtis

5. Max

Max New Member

I agree with all the comments so far. A woman who treats a man like that is one to run from. Fast.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Come on ladies, help this guy out here! :) so far theres only been guys responding...

but they are totally right though...don't ever change your physical self for someone else, its useless, cause everybody will always have a comment on a certain feature.

tons of cool women out there that could care less about that non-sense, so dont go doing rash things.

7. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: [quote author=Javierdude22 link=board=meetgreet;num=1051576500;start=0#5 date=04/29/03 at 03:09:55]Come on ladies, help this guy out here! :) so far theres only been guys responding...[/quote]Lifts up her skirt and checks again - whew! no major changes...

Javier, sweetie.... I beg to differ with your statement :)

8. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Phew, Nony you're all class :D

Yeah, wannabe really - it's already been said best:

"You don't need a bigger dick. You need a woman with a better set of priorities"

Couldn't have said it better

9. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1051576500;start=0#6 date=04/29/03 at 03:25:46]
    Lifts up her skirt and checks again - whew! no major changes...

Javier, sweetie.... I beg to differ with your statement   :)

[/quote]

Hahaha....whoops....my bad....i didnt know

:-[-bows- and apologizes sincerely :-[

10. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1051576500;start=0#6 date=04/29/03 at 03:25:46]
    Lifts up her skirt and checks again - whew! no major changes...

[/quote]
    CRAP! Why couldn't it have been me that did that to you! :p

*and on other news*

Wannabe, I tell you what, ask any homosexual person on this board, and they'd say you're fine, the girls'd say you're great as well. Me, I'd say "something silly", but that's me.

Seriously though, I mean, what kind of bitch was she? I mean, dick size wise, you're pretty decent y'know, big enough to be functional and something to be proud of, and at least unlike most of us, you can penetrate without too much trouble, which is ALWAYS a bonus surely?

Draft saved Draft deleted