My ex was very well-endowed and my husband is not.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
As a married woman it is with some guilt that I share, although anonymously, the truth of my marital situation. Posting my story on a site like this I expect may get some feedback, perhaps even negative. But, there is also something positive for me about sharing a dark secret.

My first husband was a very well-endowed man. Guys always want to know inches and I can’t say as we never sat and measured it. But, we would sometimes joke about him being bigger than the cucumbers we would buy for our salads. So, yes he had a very long and thick penis. When we first started dating, he would lay back and I would hold it up praising it and calling it my anaconda. I would even sometimes grab his erect penis and act like it was a snake ready to bite. I wasn’t that sexually experienced but I wasn’t a virgin and I knew he had a big penis. It was fun. He was in a Fraternity when we first met, and some of the guys would joke about his penis and honestly over time there was a certain amount of pride I had being his girlfriend with all the respect his frat brothers gave him.

The first time we had sex was amazing. When he went deep the stimulation was so intense and he was good at working himself back and forth where it always made me feel so full. The thickness literally would create a pulling sensation on my clit where I didn’t have to self stimulate and it was very pleasurable to simply have intercourse where I could orgasm from the penetration. It was also a lot of fun to play with his big penis. Until he would be full size it was kind of pliable and spongy where it felt nice to suck. In fact, even though it was a big size it wasn’t hard to do oral because of that pliability. Once fully erect though it was too big to suck for a long time without my jaw getting tired. Overtime we did get married and we had a nice sex life. There would be times where I was too tired and having to deal with all that he had could be a bit much. Otherwise, I found him to be great in bed and no doubt his having that big organ made a nice fit. Unfortunately, over the years we grew apart. I can’t say it was one thing. I guess it happens. Well it did for us. We never really had knock down drag out arguments and maybe that was part of the problem. We just didn’t share and often found ourselves living together but separate. He was always into sports but injured himself playing football and slowly became more of a couch potato and I guess angrier in temperament. I suppose it doesn’t really matter but eventually we just were not happy anymore and after marriage counseling didn’t help, we agree to have a no-fault divorce.

I stayed single and actually for over a year didn’t date. No offense guys, but living on your own in this day and age can be fine without a man. The change for me came kind of unexpected. The brother of one of my co-workers was introduced to me at a picture taking event for the company where I work. He had been hired to do the company photos for a new website. I have a minor hobby within photography taking pictures of different types of butterflies in various outdoor settings. It so happened that our company pictures were done outdoors at the front of our building and so we started talking about lighting and things of that nature where we kind of hit it off. A week or two later the same co-worker mentioned that her brother was going to be doing this photography tour of the downtown where I lived and would I be interested in going. I hadn’t really thought of him in a dating capacity and as I reflect back I didn’t even think of any of this in that way. But, I called him to get the details and met him and others at the downtown location on a Sunday morning. It was a small group of 10 of us and afterwards, he asked me to join him for lunch. In fact, when he started to pay for the lunch I insisted I pay my own. Things progressed very gradual between us over several months. We eventually did start dating and would make out but I never allowed things to go very far. Interestingly, he never seemed to be too aggressive about things either. I am uncertain I can say when things went from casual to serious. It just kind of happened as I had a new job offer and made a job change. He wanted to make sure we continued to see each other. However, my new job involved some travel and for a few weeks we did not see one another. I began to realize that I missed him and that I had strong feelings for him. When I got back he took me to a restaurant and at dinner he proposed. I was very excited and told him yes.

We went back to his place that night and had sex for the first time. When I saw his penis for the first I won’t say I was disappointed but I obviously could see he was nowhere near the dimensions of my first husband. My guess was he was average sized; maybe like 5-6” and medium around. He brought me to orgasm with oral and the intercourse felt nice after that. I loved him and we had fun together and the sex was generally pretty similar. We got married and had an awesome honeymoon on a cruise where we were having sex every night for a week. But, the sex I felt was more for him and again I won’t say it didn’t feel good but just not that good. Every once in awhile when he was fucking me I would rub my clit and think about my ex’s big cock fucking me and would get off that way. This wasn’t all the time, but I always felt guilty about those thoughts. As time moved on, we probably were like most married couples where we might have sex once a week or in a spontaneous situation but I found that his oral now would not get me off. He would ask if there was a problem and I would usually say I was tired or something like that. He still would then fuck me and I would act like I was into it but often it was not unpleasant but not really pleasurable either. I simply was having sex to please him.

One night my husband was doing oral on me and stopped. He said he could tell I wasn’t into it and was there a problem. I told him no it was fine. He then started asking about my ex-husband and did we have a good sex life. I was afraid to share that with him and said it wasn’t worth talking about. He asked me if he was bigger than him and of course I didn’t want to tell him that my ex husband was huge as I was afraid he would be upset. So instead I sort of lied and said I guess maybe around the same, I didn’t pay much attention. A month of two later my husband came home and said he had a surprise. We went into the bedroom and he put this package down which said 8” inch realistic penis. He said to me, maybe you would like to try and big cock. I was afraid to tell him that my ex was bigger than what I was looking at but certainly this dildo was way bigger than my husband and that seemed to excite him. (To be continued)

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My husband did his usual oral but now added inserting the dildo while going down on me. I think he was surprised and possibly a little intimidated that I was able to take the 8” dildo to the hilt without difficulty. What he didn’t realize and actually at first I had totally forgotten, was how pleasurable being stretched deep felt to me. I had missed that sensation and almost instantly had an intense orgasm. My husband then quickly jumped on top of me so excited that he was fucking me fast but all I was thinking about at that moment was how I missed my ex-husband’s much bigger penis. I had forgotten what his was like in feeling and now with my husband vigorously fucking me it sadly added to my realization that his much smaller penis did not provide the degree of stimulation that the larger male organ does. Had I been spoiled by my ex? Afterwards, my husband commented how easily I could handle the bigger dildo and I just shrugged my shoulders. But, several evenings after that my husband would bring up the subject obsessed about it and I would try to avoid responding.

Not even 5 days later my husband wanted to have sex again. He held the dildo next to his erect penis asking did it feel better than his cock because of the bigger size. By his doing this, it visually showed just how much bigger the dildo was making his penis look small by a significant difference. Plus, I knew my ex was even a bit bigger than the dildo. I lied and said, honey nothing feels better than the real thing. He asked if I wanted him to use the dildo on me again. Even though I knew it would have been better to say no I craved that full feeling and told him to go ahead. I know he might have been bothered by this but again his oral combined as he pushed the dildo deep and held it in again it gave me that stimulated spot that sent me into orgasm. Instead of climbing on top of me, my husband started rubbing me and commenting on how that big dildo seemed to really please me. He then asked if I had ever had sex with a guy that matched that size and what sizes of penises had I experienced before him. I don’t know if it was because I was still in my orgasmic cycle, relaxed with his rubbing of me, or what compelled me, but I said to my husband that my ex was hung big like that dildo. Suddenly, my husband stopped touching me and I looked at him and his fist was clenched. You lied to me he said with great anger and I was shocked and a little afraid that he was going to hit me. He added, you had told me that we were similar and didn’t even notice or pay attention to it. I can’t believe you have lied to me and he got out of bed and stormed off to another room. I wasn’t sure what to do. I waited a few minutes but he did not come back. I then heard the front door slam and went out to see that he had left. I tried calling his cell phone but there was no answer. (To be continued)

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My husband did his usual oral but now added inserting the dildo while going down on me. I think he was surprised and possibly a little intimidated that I was able to take the 8” dildo to the hilt without difficulty. What he didn’t realize and actually at first I had totally forgotten, was how pleasurable being stretched deep felt to me. I had missed that sensation and almost instantly had an intense orgasm. My husband then quickly jumped on top of me so excited that he was fucking me fast but all I was thinking about at that moment was how I missed my ex-husband’s much bigger penis. I had forgotten what his was like in feeling and now with my husband vigorously fucking me it sadly added to my realization that his much smaller penis did not provide the degree of stimulation that the larger male organ does. Had I been spoiled by my ex? Afterwards, my husband commented how easily I could handle the bigger dildo and I just shrugged my shoulders. But, several evenings after that my husband would bring up the subject obsessed about it and I would try to avoid responding.

Not even 5 days later my husband wanted to have sex again. He held the dildo next to his erect penis asking did it feel better than his cock because of the bigger size. By his doing this, it visually showed just how much bigger the dildo was making his penis look small by a significant difference. Plus, I knew my ex was even a bit bigger than the dildo. I lied and said, honey nothing feels better than the real thing. He asked if I wanted him to use the dildo on me again. Even though I knew it would have been better to say no I craved that full feeling and told him to go ahead. I know he might have been bothered by this but again his oral combined as he pushed the dildo deep and held it in again it gave me that stimulated spot that sent me into orgasm. Instead of climbing on top of me, my husband started rubbing me and commenting on how that big dildo seemed to really please me. He then asked if I had ever had sex with a guy that matched that size and what sizes of penises had I experienced before him. I don’t know if it was because I was still in my orgasmic cycle, relaxed with his rubbing of me, or what compelled me, but I said to my husband that my ex was hung big like that dildo. Suddenly, my husband stopped touching me and I looked at him and his fist was clenched. You lied to me he said with great anger and I was shocked and a little afraid that he was going to hit me. He added, you had told me that we were similar and didn’t even notice or pay attention to it. I can’t believe you have lied to me and he got out of bed and stormed off to another room. I wasn’t sure what to do. I waited a few minutes but he did not come back. I then heard the front door slam and went out to see that he had left. I tried calling his cell phone but there was no answer. (To be continued)

GREAT story!! Very well written, and definitely turns me on!
I love that it's written from a woman's perspective!!
I'm hoping for some cuckold angle.

CKC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband's was well 418526589-916897642-tumblr_p54ynmXiop1vr0uy9o1_500.jpg
endowed and I've never sense felt a cock that was as fulfilling as his. I purchased a 10" life like dildo that is actually thicker. I love the feel it gives and have no problem with my current BF using it on me,,, He has now suggested we find another man who is large. I think he is looking forward to watching a larger man fuck me.

My husband's was well View attachment 1313527 endowed and I've never sense felt a cock that was as fulfilling as his. I purchased a 10" life like dildo that is actually thicker. I love the feel it gives and have no problem with my current BF using it on me,,, He has now suggested we find another man who is large. I think he is looking forward to watching a larger man fuck me.
Cute photo. You're fortunate to have such an open-minded BF.

Reactions: amazzzed2

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My husband's was well View attachment 1313527 endowed and I've never sense felt a cock that was as fulfilling as his. I purchased a 10" life like dildo that is actually thicker. I love the feel it gives and have no problem with my current BF using it on me,,, He has now suggested we find another man who is large. I think he is looking forward to watching a larger man fuck me.

Very interesting!
I assume that your boyfriend isn't well endowed, but is open to seeing you get the size you crave. I hope it works out well for you both!

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Continuing (sorry for the delay), I wasn’t sure what to do with my husband being angry and now answering my calls but after awhile I went to bed. I had a hard time sleeping because I knew my husband was angry and upset but eventually I did fall asleep. When I woke up in the morning he had returned home and was there in bed next to me. He started talking apologizing for being so upset. He said the main point was that I lied to him and he wondered why. I shared that I was concerned that he would be upset. Again, he asked why I felt that and asked, did his penis not satisfy me? Of course I lied once again and said it did. He then asked as good as my ex-husband? I made a mistake and hesitated in responding. Suddenly, my husband seemed agitated once again. Well how damn big was he, he asked? Honey, I said, I don’t want to talk about this, you are fine, you feel fine, I love you, and our sex life is fine. My husband pulled down the sheet, slipped off his underwear and held up his fully erect penis and said show me how much bigger he is then me. I don’t know, I initially responded. My husband very sternly said, this is why I can’t trust you, you continue to lie to me, I want you to be completely honest with me or we have a problem. OK, I just don’t want you upset I replied.

Once again he said, why, do you feel I am going to be upset. Was his cock more satisfactory than mine; was it bigger, did he please you better? Show me how much longer was he? I looked at his cock and held my finger about 3” above the tip of his cock and said I guess like about this long. Damn, my husband responded and added, was he thicker too? I held my thumb and finger around his cock wide apart and said I guess like this. I then grasped my husband’s cock and he moaned and his cock was pulsating. He said tell me what his cock felt like to fuck and DON’T LIE?

Now what, I thought to myself? If I tell him the truth it could harm our marriage. Yet, his cock was super hard and he had pretty much threatened that any dishonesty on my part would equally or perhaps more threaten our relationship. So, I thought I would test the waters first, so to speak. “It turns you on, doesn’t it, to hear about his cock,” I asked. My husband was silent now. So, I thought well I deserve the same as he does with honesty. So, I repeated what I said and in a way mocking his voice added, DON’T LIE! He looked me and said, “I am just curious and want to know the truth.” But, his cock was so hard in my hand, I looked and said, “Well this sure seems turned-on.” “Tell me” but he smiled. The smile told me all I needed to know.
I starting rubbing his cock and then went down and took him all in my mouth. I then looked up and started by saying, “I can do that with your cock but (Bill’s) I couldn’t even take it halfway down. Plus it was so much thicker that I couldn’t give him head for too long without my jaw getting tired.” I could feel my husband’s cock throbbing in my hand. I looked at him and he had his eyes closed and was really into it. So, I continued. “The first time I saw Bill’s cock it was intimidating, he was really so big and long. I had never been with someone of his size.” What did it feel like, my husband whispered? It would hurt sometimes if he went too deep to fast or sometimes just randomly. “What did it feel like when it hurt, he asked? “You suddenly feel pain deep but it can feel good in a strange way when you are really turned on because it is like you know you are just fully possessed. It’s hard to explain but you just sometimes feel like a woman being with a man who just is completely filling and dominating you with his penis.” My husband asked, “Does mine ever do that.” “Honey I love you and I love this, as I kissed his penis again, but “No.” But would it feel real good too, my husband asked? Better than mine, he added? “You wanted me to be blunt and honest, so “Yes” “I won’t lie, it sometimes would feel amazing. That doesn’t mean I don’t love sex with you, but when Bill and I had sex, it was hard to concentrate on anything else because he would just overwhelm me with his big penis. Suddenly my husband’s cock started spurting with the first spurt shooting up further than I ever had seen. I quickly went down sucking his cock to get the remaining cum and my husband was moaning loudly. I don’t know male physiology and if the more a guy is turned on the more he ejaculates, but my husband came with a tremendous volume.
Unfortunately, afterward and since my sharing, my husband seems obsessed about constantly hearing about my ex-husband’s penis, how he compares, and he has started even downloading pictures and videos and asking me to compare his cock constantly with bigger ones and having me say what I think they would feel like compared to his. He has become real insecure and again the deep dark secret is his penis doesn’t feel as good as a much bigger one. But, my major concern is whether all of this is unhealthy for our marriage.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Continuing (sorry for the delay), I wasn’t sure what to do with my husband being angry and now answering my calls but after awhile I went to bed. I had a hard time sleeping because I knew my husband was angry and upset but eventually I did fall asleep. When I woke up in the morning he had returned home and was there in bed next to me. He started talking apologizing for being so upset. He said the main point was that I lied to him and he wondered why. I shared that I was concerned that he would be upset. Again, he asked why I felt that and asked, did his penis not satisfy me? Of course I lied once again and said it did. He then asked as good as my ex-husband? I made a mistake and hesitated in responding. Suddenly, my husband seemed agitated once again. Well how damn big was he, he asked? Honey, I said, I don’t want to talk about this, you are fine, you feel fine, I love you, and our sex life is fine. My husband pulled down the sheet, slipped off his underwear and held up his fully erect penis and said show me how much bigger he is then me. I don’t know, I initially responded. My husband very sternly said, this is why I can’t trust you, you continue to lie to me, I want you to be completely honest with me or we have a problem. OK, I just don’t want you upset I replied.

Once again he said, why, do you feel I am going to be upset. Was his cock more satisfactory than mine; was it bigger, did he please you better? Show me how much longer was he? I looked at his cock and held my finger about 3” above the tip of his cock and said I guess like about this long. Damn, my husband responded and added, was he thicker too? I held my thumb and finger around his cock wide apart and said I guess like this. I then grasped my husband’s cock and he moaned and his cock was pulsating. He said tell me what his cock felt like to fuck and DON’T LIE?

Now what, I thought to myself? If I tell him the truth it could harm our marriage. Yet, his cock was super hard and he had pretty much threatened that any dishonesty on my part would equally or perhaps more threaten our relationship. So, I thought I would test the waters first, so to speak. “It turns you on, doesn’t it, to hear about his cock,” I asked. My husband was silent now. So, I thought well I deserve the same as he does with honesty. So, I repeated what I said and in a way mocking his voice added, DON’T LIE! He looked me and said, “I am just curious and want to know the truth.” But, his cock was so hard in my hand, I looked and said, “Well this sure seems turned-on.” “Tell me” but he smiled. The smile told me all I needed to know.
I starting rubbing his cock and then went down and took him all in my mouth. I then looked up and started by saying, “I can do that with your cock but (Bill’s) I couldn’t even take it halfway down. Plus it was so much thicker that I couldn’t give him head for too long without my jaw getting tired.” I could feel my husband’s cock throbbing in my hand. I looked at him and he had his eyes closed and was really into it. So, I continued. “The first time I saw Bill’s cock it was intimidating, he was really so big and long. I had never been with someone of his size.” What did it feel like, my husband whispered? It would hurt sometimes if he went too deep to fast or sometimes just randomly. “What did it feel like when it hurt, he asked? “You suddenly feel pain deep but it can feel good in a strange way when you are really turned on because it is like you know you are just fully possessed. It’s hard to explain but you just sometimes feel like a woman being with a man who just is completely filling and dominating you with his penis.” My husband asked, “Does mine ever do that.” “Honey I love you and I love this, as I kissed his penis again, but “No.” But would it feel real good too, my husband asked? Better than mine, he added? “You wanted me to be blunt and honest, so “Yes” “I won’t lie, it sometimes would feel amazing. That doesn’t mean I don’t love sex with you, but when Bill and I had sex, it was hard to concentrate on anything else because he would just overwhelm me with his big penis. Suddenly my husband’s cock started spurting with the first spurt shooting up further than I ever had seen. I quickly went down sucking his cock to get the remaining cum and my husband was moaning loudly. I don’t know male physiology and if the more a guy is turned on the more he ejaculates, but my husband came with a tremendous volume.
Unfortunately, afterward and since my sharing, my husband seems obsessed about constantly hearing about my ex-husband’s penis, how he compares, and he has started even downloading pictures and videos and asking me to compare his cock constantly with bigger ones and having me say what I think they would feel like compared to his. He has become real insecure and again the deep dark secret is his penis doesn’t feel as good as a much bigger one. But, my major concern is whether all of this is unhealthy for our marriage.

Thank you for the great story!!
Just made my little penis cum!!

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Will there be more to this story??

Reactions: justbigenuff

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
One day my husband came home and said he had a surprise for me. That evening before going to bed, he walked out of our bedroom and then a few minutes later walked back in with this dildo type thing attached to his penis. He said, " I know you may miss a bigger cock than mine and this is an extender so does this look like your ex?" Well, it did make his penis look significantly longer and thicker, so I told him it did. He took this lube and applied it but first went down on me. He would talk in between licks that I am going to enjoy his big cock now and similar type statements. I inwardly did not feel turned on by this but pretended to be. To me, it didn't look real and I didn't get how this was going to feel good for him as his penis was inserted inside this device. Anyway, after a few minutes, he got between my legs and inserted it pushing it deeper, well much deeper than his penis could ever penetrate me. But, to me it just felt like a fake piece of plastic and nothing like the real thing. He started trying to vigously fuck me but would get frustrated that I wasn't responding and also the thing would seem to cause him to partially lose his erections or bend. Finally, he asked me, how does it feel and I told him honestly it didn't feel anywhere as good as the real thing. He got kind of angry and said, "Doesn't the bigger size feel better to you." I told him his penis felt better then this cock sleeve thing which it did. But, that didn't really please him but he took it off and fucked me real fast and then came fairly quick. He seemed real disappointed but I reminded him he always wanted to be honest about these things. Of course, I didn't mention how my ex, because he had the real thing, was way better than his much smaller penis and certainly that fake thing he bought. So, I still harbor guilt for my inner sexual thoughts. Without realizing it at the time my ex spoiled me or perhaps ruined me sexually because there is no gettng around a bigger penis is better in so many ways for me than a smaller one. It doesn't mean I won't be in love with my husband or can't get off, but reality is reality.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One day my husband came home and said he had a surprise for me. That evening before going to bed, he walked out of our bedroom and then a few minutes later walked back in with this dildo type thing attached to his penis. He said, " I know you may miss a bigger cock than mine and this is an extender so does this look like your ex?" Well, it did make his penis look significantly longer and thicker, so I told him it did. He took this lube and applied it but first went down on me. He would talk in between licks that I am going to enjoy his big cock now and similar type statements. I inwardly did not feel turned on by this but pretended to be. To me, it didn't look real and I didn't get how this was going to feel good for him as his penis was inserted inside this device. Anyway, after a few minutes, he got between my legs and inserted it pushing it deeper, well much deeper than his penis could ever penetrate me. But, to me it just felt like a fake piece of plastic and nothing like the real thing. He started trying to vigously fuck me but would get frustrated that I wasn't responding and also the thing would seem to cause him to partially lose his erections or bend. Finally, he asked me, how does it feel and I told him honestly it didn't feel anywhere as good as the real thing. He got kind of angry and said, "Doesn't the bigger size feel better to you." I told him his penis felt better then this cock sleeve thing which it did. But, that didn't really please him but he took it off and fucked me real fast and then came fairly quick. He seemed real disappointed but I reminded him he always wanted to be honest about these things. Of course, I didn't mention how my ex, because he had the real thing, was way better than his much smaller penis and certainly that fake thing he bought. So, I still harbor guilt for my inner sexual thoughts. Without realizing it at the time my ex spoiled me or perhaps ruined me sexually because there is no gettng around a bigger penis is better in so many ways for me than a smaller one. It doesn't mean I won't be in love with my husband or can't get off, but reality is reality.

I'm really enjoying this story!!
Thanks!

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Well I was hoping for a different/better outcome in light of how much she seemed to enjoy the dildo and how it reminded her of her ex's deeper penetration because after all a cock sleeve is just a dildo on the end of your cock.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
THIS IS A TRUE STORY THAT STARTED HAPPENING ABOUT 14 YEARS INTO OUR MARRIAGE
ABOUT 1995 or so.

I always felt my wife wanted more, I’m 5.75 and 5 around so decent thickness. So one week while on business in a large Texas city I go to a adult book store and bought a big dildo. It was 9 inches and over seven around. When I got home the kids were still at school and I teased her that I had brought home a sex toy. Her interest peeked and I thought when I showed it to her she would say there’s no way you’re putting that in me. All she said was omg. She asked if I was going to use it on her and I just said if you want to try it I will. She then said “you may be sorry. I said something like “it won’t stay stretched out.” And she says “ that’s not what I mean.”
So she tells me to wash it after I open it so I did. She was naked when I came back from the bathroom. I was surprised that she got naked, she usually leaves on panting and bra if wearing one and I take them off. She was looking forward to this. I go down on her and she’s already wet so she is already pushing against my face when I start. I got her wetter and started rubbing the big head up and down on her, she was on her back with her elbows propping her up to watch. Several penetrations about two inches in had her gasping. Then I pushed about 4 inches in and out several times. Only a minute had gone by and she lurched and grabbed my had holding it still and started having and orgasm like I had never seen. She went limp and I slow fucked her and tried to see how deep she could take it. She took about 7 inches in her, that took another 2 to 3 minutes to do and she made me stop there. A few short strokes at that depth and she went off again. I had never seen her in such ecstasy. She made me pull it out slowly and the last couple of inches she started shaking and spasming again.
Then it was I want you in me, yours is better, so much better. I lasted a minute or so and after she tried to tell me she orgasmed so hard because I was watching.
She told me to hide it and made me find a place she agreed was good so the kids wouldn’t come across it. I did and I placed it just so, so I could tell if it had been moved. I travel at least two nights a week. When I returned I which was about 5 days after the first use it I could tell it had been moved, it was not even in the same direction.
That weekend I tried to get her to let me do it again and she refused. Before leaving I positioned it again. It had been moved again. I tried again to get her to let me use it on her and she said no. I teased her saying “ I guess you’re getting enough of it while I’m gone.” She tried to deny but I stopped her her in mid sentence, telling her what I had done by positioning it. She started crying and crying saying how sorry she was and I told her I wasn’t upset and if I had a way to have a better orgasm I would do it. I told her when I watched her and saw her cum like that it made my orgasm better. Then we start getting naked and she tells he to put it in really hot water before we start.
I do and she just says “ it makes it feel more real being warm.”
She could never take more than seven inches but as we continued to use it she could take it more aggressively. She had me position my hand where the knuckle of my pinky would hit her clit as I held at the depth she could take. She would cum so many times so easily and I asked her many times if she had ever had a real one like that or close, no, no, no she would say.
I’m sure she’s had bigger than me but she won’t say.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
THIS IS A TRUE STORY THAT STARTED HAPPENING ABOUT 14 YEARS INTO OUR MARRIAGE
ABOUT 1995 or so.

I always felt my wife wanted more, I’m 5.75 and 5 around so decent thickness. So one week while on business in a large Texas city I go to a adult book store and bought a big dildo. It was 9 inches and over seven around. When I got home the kids were still at school and I teased her that I had brought home a sex toy. Her interest peeked and I thought when I showed it to her she would say there’s no way you’re putting that in me. All she said was omg. She asked if I was going to use it on her and I just said if you want to try it I will. She then said “you may be sorry. I said something like “it won’t stay stretched out.” And she says “ that’s not what I mean.”
So she tells me to wash it after I open it so I did. She was naked when I came back from the bathroom. I was surprised that she got naked, she usually leaves on panting and bra if wearing one and I take them off. She was looking forward to this. I go down on her and she’s already wet so she is already pushing against my face when I start. I got her wetter and started rubbing the big head up and down on her, she was on her back with her elbows propping her up to watch. Several penetrations about two inches in had her gasping. Then I pushed about 4 inches in and out several times. Only a minute had gone by and she lurched and grabbed my had holding it still and started having and orgasm like I had never seen. She went limp and I slow fucked her and tried to see how deep she could take it. She took about 7 inches in her, that took another 2 to 3 minutes to do and she made me stop there. A few short strokes at that depth and she went off again. I had never seen her in such ecstasy. She made me pull it out slowly and the last couple of inches she started shaking and spasming again.
Then it was I want you in me, yours is better, so much better. I lasted a minute or so and after she tried to tell me she orgasmed so hard because I was watching.
She told me to hide it and made me find a place she agreed was good so the kids wouldn’t come across it. I did and I placed it just so, so I could tell if it had been moved. I travel at least two nights a week. When I returned I which was about 5 days after the first use it I could tell it had been moved, it was not even in the same direction.
That weekend I tried to get her to let me do it again and she refused. Before leaving I positioned it again. It had been moved again. I tried again to get her to let me use it on her and she said no. I teased her saying “ I guess you’re getting enough of it while I’m gone.” She tried to deny but I stopped her her in mid sentence, telling her what I had done by positioning it. She started crying and crying saying how sorry she was and I told her I wasn’t upset and if I had a way to have a better orgasm I would do it. I told her when I watched her and saw her cum like that it made my orgasm better. Then we start getting naked and she tells he to put it in really hot water before we start.
I do and she just says “ it makes it feel more real being warm.”
She could never take more than seven inches but as we continued to use it she could take it more aggressively. She had me position my hand where the knuckle of my pinky would hit her clit as I held at the depth she could take. She would cum so many times so easily and I asked her many times if she had ever had a real one like that or close, no, no, no she would say.
I’m sure she’s had bigger than me but she won’t say.

Very interesting! I had a very similar experience.