My exact measurements are awkward

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6.5 x 5.3
when I measure the width from top it's 1 3/4"
would I really be pushing it if I told a girl I was 7 x 5.5 (well, maybe just say I'm "7 inches" since no girl I know really asks for girth, especially in a number form)? Honest answers only please, just don't offend me by saying that I'm too obsessed with my slightly larger than average cock :cool: haha. You can glance at my gallery too if you must.

The thing is that around here, girls basically catagorize you by one number that represents your length (he's like 5/6/7/etc.) so I'm wondering if girls will round me up to 7 or down to 6. I know this is laughable to all of you out there with undoubtedly large cocks but I feel I'm really borderlining here. What would you say?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gawd, boy, if you start a new thread every time you measure yourself we'll have to give you your own forum.
lol sorry, I really do need to cut down...
Let's hope we get some good answers here so I can get a final world and not make these threads anymore :biggrin1:

Tenderheart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol sorry, I really do need to cut down...
Let's hope we get some good answers here so I can get a final world and not make these threads anymore :biggrin1:
I'm new but I can offer my own dimensions, if that would help. I am 9x8. I'd like to make it 10 but I have to be honest. I have a pic I can send in an email, but the gallery would not accept it, wrong format. I know the girth is what matters. My g/f's always say it is thick.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8in girth damn bro.... you have a girlfriend? She is brave woman heheh