My exact measurements

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by LemacST, Apr 22, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

6.4x5.3

I know everyone else has their measurements in inches or half inches. Would I be exagerating if I left mine is 6 1/2" x 5 1/2"?

2. fortiesfun

Gold Member

You may be closer to the truth than any member of the site even within just that degree of rounding up. :rolleyes:

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Honesty just gets confusing.

4. LemacST

Gold Member

I'm caught between totally average (6x5) and slightly larger than average (6 1/2 x 5 1/2)

5. freddy_hung

freddy_hung New Member

Albums:
    mineĀ“s is 18 cm long which translates into 7,08 inches long, and 13,5 cm in girth which mades for 5,31 inches

6. thecokecankid

thecokecankid New Member

mine is 20cm long and 21cm thick,

but thats bone pressed and lazy tape measuring

its more like 19cm long and 20cm thick,

but thats being modest and maybe too hard on myself... or maybe its just being scientific and realistic.

ether way im thick as hell.

7. LemacST

Gold Member

Being inbetween these two catagories (if you want to call them that) is what's driving me nuts. Being on this site makes me very humble about my size (considering it's extremely common to run into 8+ inches here) but then again, 8 inches among the average guy is very rare. That's why LPSG was made anyways, it's exclusive to this penile minority group. I know no girl will find my size huge, but I'm curious to know if any, likely unexperienced girls, will register my size as being somewhat or a little larger than average, or in the words of girls of my cohort, "kinda big".
    I remember before having any kind of sex with my first girlfriend, she asked me how big I was and I told her something that was very easily the truth: "I don't know, I've only measured once, it was maybe like 6 1/2 inches". She said cool and she seemed alright with it, then later on at a different time she told me she looked at a ruler and said it was a "pretty nice size". Later on in the relationship we started to have sex and everything was fine. We dated for about a year and after we broke up, one of her good friends kept trying to get with me behind her back. One time infront of my ex she said something jokingly of sexual nature and followed it up with "plus I heard you got something kinda big down there". I laughed nervously and my ex looked the other way, laughing. This made me think, I knew my ex mentioned something about size (which wasn't a surprise to me because I know girls my age talk about that all the time), I just didn't know if she really meant it or she just said it as a false brag, since girls seem to do that too. One thing that makes things better (or worse) is that her ex boyfriend before me, in her words, "had to be like 8 inches" and before him was another who was "extremely small, like three inches, four inches is pushing it". So basically I'm wondering what she truely felt about my size. None of this has been a concern to me as of late for a different reason...

8. LemacST

Gold Member

Yeah, bone pressed I'm like 6 3/4" and being a little lazy with the measuring tape its just about 5 1/2". I think it's give or take a quarter to half an inch when comparing yourself to any survey because you never know it's being "bone pressed" and what not. I guess it's frustrating for me because at my size it seems a quarter of an inch can put me in that fine line either below or above what seperates "the boys" from "the men", haha.

9. thecokecankid

thecokecankid New Member

my thoughts exactly, except on a larger scale. lol

10. longstud9inches

longstud9inches New Member

9 inches long by 6 and half inches around-uncut

11. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes yes yes....you are so thick which you remind us of with every posting. But I guess that since you refrain from posting any photographic evidence of your boast that you need to keep reminding us lest we forget.

12. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

Thickness, girth, circumference, length can all be confusing. Very few people are actully average in any respect. Penis measurement is inexact because there are variables of heat, humidity, tumescence etc. Size can change by 5 mm over a short period of even hours. Generally I think we have to accept the measurement given to us by the owner.

13. Coolpimpguy

Coolpimpguy New Member

I like to round down it makes me feel a little bit better about myself somehow.
    When i measure i can get 17cm (6.7") and 13.3cm (5.2") but it differs so little from 6.5" / 5" so thats what i say and i like things to be even aswell.

But i can imagine alot of guys rounding up and so because its really hard to tell if they do it or not. I remember when i was younger i rounded up too...

And i think we all heard about women that "had" have 7 inches but also had 6.5 inchers that was just about the same size.
    Unless the girl is going to measure you its easy to lie about it and add some, but what does it matter.

14. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

i am 7.6 inx 6.4 i wonder how to make new threads? please message me.. on how to do it.

15. blue_eyed_devil

blue_eyed_devil New Member

Albums:
    Does 0.2 or 0.1 inches really matter that much?
    MK

16. MCC

MCC New Member

The point of this group is that its about being happy with yourself, and trying to tell a few truths about the routes you can take if you fancy adding a bit, so dont sweat it - to me 6 1/2" x 5 1/2" sounds better (and less obsesive) than a more precise measurement.

Draft saved Draft deleted