My experience dating black girls.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by datdude, Jun 10, 2007.

1. datdude

datdude New Member

I sated in earlier post, that I went to a majority black high school. Girls have always found me to be hot, the problem was that my school had a lot of white girls that where ugly. They just where kind of beat up looking, like they did not take care of themselves. Luckily for me, there where a lot of hot black girls, who liked me. I got to date several of them and fuck them.From band girls to a cheerleader, I got a wide range of girls. Like white women, I love black women just as much, and have been with quite a lot in my life. It was great to see their reactions to my size and bring them extreme amounts of pleasure. The first time I made a girl squirt was with a black girl. It was funny because a few had told their friends about me, and I got a little bit of a reputation.:smile: I really benifited from. Actully Im still good friends with a former girlfriend and we still fuck from time to time. It's been like 10 years of fucking now.:smile: She has said and continues to say that Im the only guy who can make her cum.:smile:

Now everything was not great dateing black girls. For one it pissed black guys off. I mean real bad. The better looking the girl I dated the madder it made a lot of guys. I got in fights and shit and guys always tried to make comments to the girl, to make her feel bad. Not to mention that I also got dirty looks from white guys, who acted like I was slumming. Also the white girls gave me dirty looks also.

Fuck it! It was worth it.

2. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

well put bro!i had a black girlfriend for 5 years,it started out as just friends.i had many guys get pissed about it.but what da fuck?thats pure envy man..nothing more.ive since had MANY BLACK LADIES! variety is the spice of life!

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

In my twenties, I was dating a REALLY hot looking and very well endowed white guy (who loved to bottom)...and we went out to eat at Carrabbas Italian Grill. The looks we got from the wait staff--male and female. The awe smiles at my date and the evil dagger stares at me. Priceless. :smile:

4. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

fuck the haters.

not literally though. they might enjoy that

5. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

black chicks are hot, and they smell good.... mmmmm coco butter..
    I love me some black/yellow/brown/white/pink/blue pussy

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I was with a white lady once[I think] can i tell you about that?:cool:

7. Clewiston1

Clewiston1 New Member

I've never drilled a black woman. Over the years, I've had several black women tell me "Once you've had black, you never go back".

A couple of guys have told me that black women are both active AND noisy in bed.

Depending on the type of black woman, I would definitely be willing to take one for a ride in bed.

8. AdmiralBeefheart

AdmiralBeefheart New Member

God DAMN I want another black girl. Only this time, REALLY hot.

Stay away from the blue pussy. I fucking hate smiggers.

9. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

I've been with several. Once you put it in, you realize it feels just the same. First time I kissed a black chick it changed my whole perspective about the way I think about people. We are so much more alike than different. Astronomically similar. The problem is our brains are trained to observe the differences and focus on them.

10. EmJay

EmJay New Member

Hee Datdude,

Was fun reading your story. I absolutely love white men..never had anything else and don't want, wish or longue for anything other then them..

It is true that sometimes dating interracially can cause black men to get jealous. They feel like they are loosing territory..

In the Netherlands it's not that bad. Many mixed couples here..only when you go to the rural areas people have a tendency to stare.. In the US problems with that are probably worse..don't know.

But keep on enjoying my fellow sisters..everyone is entitled to their own taste right..

Kisses, a black woman from Amsterdam, The Netherlands ;-)

11. invisibleman

Gold Member

Please do...was it the shaky pussy lady? :smile:

12. invisibleman

Gold Member

Why those muthasmurfers!!!!

13. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Alright, I want in on the joke. Who is the 'shaky pussy lady' with a bad MJ nose job?

14. datdude

datdude New Member

Thanks.

Yeah problems can be pretty bad here, when dateing another race. Lots of looks, usally a family member or two does not approve,guys want to fight over it, and all other kinds of bullshit. It takes a strong couple to make it threw all the bullshit you will encounter from everyone. Black women have always been good to me and I love everyone that was nice enough to sleep with me:smile:

15. EddieAztek

EddieAztek New Member

Albums:
    I love my black women! I love them all! Man I :biggrin1: love to pump that big black ass too!

16. invisibleman

Gold Member

Here's the shaky pussy lady. You WILL want some pussy after watching this :smile: ...so don't be looking at me for it .

Here you go:
    http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=24552

17. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

<snicker> that has got to be CGI. Even so I'm looking for pussy now.:biggrin1:

18. invisibleman

Gold Member

HaHA!!! :wink:

19. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Where do I get to write about all of the black men I've slept with?

20. Mike0950

Mike0950 New Member

Albums:
    Every race is beautiful in its own way.... I've dated several black women, and my first was a beautiful black athletic girl who was probably the horniest person I've ever known... She was in love with my cock (me too for a while) and insisted on being drilled as often as possible. Loud, wet, and up for just about anything...

Draft saved Draft deleted