My experience dating black girls.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a younger man i said this is my life and i will live it as i see fit. Many people had problems with what i saw as no problem at all. So because of who we are our relationship is much stronger than a average relationship. So it much more than love. Love is just a begining......

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Black women are different with their own men, tougher with more attitude. I could be sexing five black women :lol: in the same building before my black buddy get one, and we had the same job, same pay, same intelligence, both us had nice cars, nothing wrong with him. The brothers were like WTF? and I'm like "I don't know but I'm hittin it!" And I still do!

BlackDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey Dat Dude, I liked your story too.

You are right, as a black man I too find myself getting jealous when I see a Sista with a white guy, but then I say "If I'm not knocking it down, then why can they (white guys)". In this society we were taught to accept only things that are the same and if it's different, stare it down or put it down.

Hopefully, in time we will all come to grips and not just see each other as color, race, creed and class and just as human beings.

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just cant believe that people can think someone else's relationship is any of their business! Mabye i'm just very reserved but i wouldn't dream of making a comment about the relationship of people i have never met in my life.

I was reading in a science book once that the reason that white men dont date black women to the same extent that black men date white women is because men like their children to look like them. It gives them a sense of security that they are the real father. So if a black man has a kid with a white woman the kid will resemble him more, whereas when a whiteman has a kid with a black woman it wont resemble him to the same extent. So it seems there could be evolutionary reasons for this.

PS: to EMJAY -- I was gonna contact you because your picture is hot but you dont take messages. Mabye you could add me to ur yahoo account, that'd be cool, i love Dutch women, i've went to a few stags nights in Amsterdam. Its a fuckin great city.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Dat Dude, I liked your story too.

You are right, as a black man I too find myself getting jealous when I see a Sista with a white guy, but then I say "If I'm not knocking it down, then why can they (white guys)". In this society we were taught to accept only things that are the same and if it's different, stare it down or put it down.

Hopefully, in time we will all come to grips and not just see each other as color, race, creed and class and just as human beings.

well said.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Too the guys that dated black women were they classy or loud mouth uneducated.

I always thought the reason white men don't date black women as much as black men date white women is cause they couldn't tolerate the noise and fussing.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have dated a couple of black women. All I can tell you is, if you have sex with a black woman you had better be in good shape. The two I dated had a unbelieveable sexual appitite. Black men may not like to eat pussy but black women love it when a man buries his tounge between her thighs. The only problem I encountered was that some white girls I knew would not go out with me after I dated these gorgeous black females. It wasn't a big deal when I dated the Mexican girl or even the biracial girl, but they didn't like it when I was with the black girls. The only black males that gave me any trouble was the girls fathers. Nothing as scary as being stared down by a black father giving you a lecture on how to treat his baby girl.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have dated a couple of black women. All I can tell you is, if you have sex with a black woman you had better be in good shape. The two I dated had a unbelieveable sexual appitite. Black men may not like to eat pussy but black women love it when a man buries his tounge between her thighs. The only problem I encountered was that some white girls I knew would not go out with me after I dated these gorgeous black females. It wasn't a big deal when I dated the Mexican girl or even the biracial girl, but they didn't like it when I was with the black girls. I have heard of this happening back in the 80's; wasn't aware it was still going on though. Sorry dude. The only black males that gave me any trouble was the girls fathers. :smile: Nothing as scary as being stared down by a black father giving you a lecture on how to treat his baby girl.:smile:

Too the guys that dated black women were they classy or loud mouth uneducated.:eek: :confused: :mad: WTF!?!?!
I always thought the reason white men don't date black women as much as black men date white women is cause they couldn't tolerate the noise and fussing.
:mad: You are an ignorant ass! Clearly you have been watching too many re-runs of Good Times. :mad: Actually, if you look around carefully it's more of a socioeconomic thing. Quite often the black men who date white women are dating trailer trash. Haven't you noticed that when a white man dates a black woman they are both professionals?

I just cant believe that people can think someone else's relationship is any of their business! Maybe I'm just very reserved but i wouldn't dream of making a comment about the relationship of people I have never met in my life.
Actually this is more common than not in the US. :frown1: I think that the people who do it see it as an extension of their right to Freedom of Speech; or maybe they are just ignorant hooligans.
I was reading in a science book once that the reason that white men dont date black women to the same extent that black men date white women is because men like their children to look like them. It gives them a sense of security that they are the real father. So if a black man has a kid with a white woman the kid will resemble him more, whereas when a whiteman has a kid with a black woman it wont resemble him to the same extent. So it seems there could be evolutionary reasons for this. hahaha Could be but I don't think so. :tongue: Trust me the last thing the white men I have dated had on their minds was progeny, eugenics; and procreation. :tongue: [/quote]

When I was dating a black woman who was so very hot, it always blew my mind that black men would get mad at me for dating a black woman. They were jealous. I have unfortunately encountered this attitude often. Fortunately for me, she was as confident and quick as she was sexy. (she would give Elle McPherson a run for her money). She knew exactly how to shut them down cold, quick and hard while being classy the whole time. That relationship ended eventually and we're still really good friends.
Fast forward a few years and another very sexy black lady enters my life and picks me up when I wasn't even looking. She was confident, educated, and we just immediately clicked. We dated for a very long time. I was even going to marry her but she ended it. I never really knew why she did, all I can figure out was that she couldn't get past the whole black/white thing when out in public. Maybe she just got cold feet. Don't know. :frown1: I'm sorry about that, I've had the same thing happen with white men I have dated. I do know that they were two of the best times in my life that I'd never trade for anything.
Well don't give up on us sisters, many of us love you white guys. :smile:
As a younger man i said this is my life and i will live it as i see fit. Many people had problems with what i saw as no problem at all. So because of who we are our relationship is much stronger than a average relationship. So it much more than love. Love is just a begining......
I love you Danny, you are the best! I wish you had an identical twin brother who lived in Georgia for me.

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha Could be but I don't think so. :tongue: Trust me the last thing the white men I have dated had on their minds was progeny, eugenics; and procreation. :tongue: [/quote]

No NJQT, i didnt mean that its a CONSCiOUS thing for men. Its happening in the subconscious. For example the reason men like women with round hips is because instinct tells them those women will be able to give birth to children more easily. And the reason men like big breasts is because subconsciously they feel the woman will be able to feed the children better. I thikn theres definately something in it. Althought ur right when i see a woman with nice wide hips and a round ass, KIDS R THE LAST THING ON MY MIND!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No NJQT, I didnt mean that its a CONSCiOUS thing for men. Its happening in the subconscious. For example the reason men like women with round hips is because instinct tells them those women will be able to give birth to children more easily. And the reason men like big breasts is because subconsciously they feel the woman will be able to feed the children better. Gee, I thought you all just liked to put your head between big boobies. :biggrin1: I think theres definately something in it. Althought ur right when i see a woman with nice wide hips and a round ass, KIDS R THE LAST THING ON MY MIND![/quote]

hahaha Could be but I don't think so. :tongue: Trust me the last thing the white men I have dated had on their minds was progeny, eugenics; and procreation. :tongue: [/quote]

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I see inbreeding is still legal in Texas. Take your Bi-polar ass and go somewhere

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well when I see a woman with round hips and big breasts, the last thing on my mind is whether or not they give birth more easily. My dick gets hard and my tounge gets hard and kids are the last thing on my mind. conscious or subconsious. lol lol

No NJQT, i didnt mean that its a CONSCiOUS thing for men. Its happening in the subconscious. For example the reason men like women with round hips is because instinct tells them those women will be able to give birth to children more easily. And the reason men like big breasts is because subconsciously they feel the woman will be able to feed the children better. I thikn theres definately something in it. Althought ur right when i see a woman with nice wide hips and a round ass, KIDS R THE LAST THING ON MY MIND![/quote]

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do believe you are right on the socioeconomic thing NJ. I find that a black woman that is successfull professionally is a huge turn on for me. They are very confindent of themselves and I love a confindent woman.

Actually, if you look around carefully it's more of a socioeconomic thing. Quite often the black men who date white women are dating trailer trash. Haven't you noticed that when a white man dates a black woman they are both professionals?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that was my experience in New Jersey, I am now a Georgia resident so we shall see how it goes for me down here. Pickings had been slim the last few months I was in Jersey.

:tongue: I haven't been here a week and already I am getting antsy to see what the local boys have to offer. :tongue: :biggrin1:

I do believe you are right on the socioeconomic thing NJ. I find that a black woman that is successfull professionally is a huge turn on for me. They are very confindent of themselves and I love a confident woman.

Actually, if you look around carefully it's more of a socioeconomic thing. Quite often the black men who date white women are dating trailer trash. Haven't you noticed that when a white man dates a black woman they are both professionals?

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got some shocking news for you! It may be hard for you to believe.

All black people are not the same!!!!

Yeesh

Yes there are some loud ass black girls, but there are some classy black women also. Not all black women are the same.

You can date a rich educated white giirl, or a waitress at Ihop with a mullet. People are diffrent.

I never dated a black girl who was trashy, just like I never dated a trashy white girl.

A girl Im still fucking and have been friends with and fucking for 10 years, is a Officer in the Air Force and was a cheerleader in highschool. This girls is smart, beautiful and classy. SHe looks like the woman on Berni Mac's show. The guy who ends up marrying her will be lucky.

Stero-typing a whole race shows your ignorance.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Once again someone isn't reading between the lines. I wasn't saying that all black girls were loud muthed and uneduated. There's quite an abundance of proffessionals". Thingss have changed, civil rights are out, blacks now go to college and can live in "white neighborhoods". But yet thee still lies a stigma. The white men who don't date are still clung to or afraid of the stereotype.

Just like the stereotype of Texans of being inbred. No Texans are nothing like the King Of The Hill Bevery Hillbillies stereotype. Where modern, affluent, and well educated. Texas is liek an eastern twin of California in many people's minds. We've put people on The Moon, invented the microchip, and are top centers for Science,Technology, and Engineering We even do games. The infamous Doom and Metroid Prime come from Texas. If you don't believe me come here. Anyone who comes here and sees the 5million plus people in our citites, huge skyscrapers,90210 mentality,and adverse people's of all kinds and still thinks The Lonestar is a backwater is a supreme ignoramus.

P.S. Don't even mention George Bush he and his father are both from Up North.Oh and BTW Arkansas is the capitol for indreeding. We're more known for rowdyness and homosexuals.

cmk71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello

I have never dated a white man, not against it..they have never really have approached me and I kinda thought it was because I was black and thinking that they did not consider black women as attractive (the blonde is the standard of beauty), so I never really considered really considered them. Had to get over this type of thinking.

Attachments

Reactions: PringlesGuy

gketwin73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello

I have never dated a white man, not against it..they have never really have approached me and I kinda thought it was because I was black and thinking that they did not consider black women as attractive (the blonde is the standard of beauty), so I never really considered really considered them. Had to get over this type of thinking.
WHY NOT? THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU.
I AM WHITE AND I WOULD APPROACH YOU

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This constant painting of Black people as ignorant loud and stupid is beyond the realm of sane thinking. So you are a crazy white piece of shit who is late for a K. K. K. meeting.:mad: