My experience dating black girls.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This constant painting of Black people as ignorant loud and stupid is beyond the realm of sane thinking. So you are a crazy white piece of shit who is late for a K. K. K. meeting.:mad:

Danny,

it is OK. It is good to know or to confirm what is out here. It isnt as if we are not confronted with or sublty feel many of these opinions. The media has done a great deal to perpetuate it. Also unfortunately much of "Black" comedy and the hip hop culture presents African Americans in this light. We are not monolithic. Much of the difference is socioeconomic and regional.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This constant painting of Black people as ignorant loud and stupid is beyond the realm of sane thinking. So you are a crazy white piece of shit who is late for a K. K. K. meeting.:mad:

, o O(He hasn't considered that I might be black)O o .

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What I have noticed is that times change and people often don't. I was in the Army in North Carolina for four years and racism is alive and well in the south, sometimes subtle but just as often not. They changed the laws in 1865, then Jim Crow went on for another hundred years - still going on.

My across the street neighbor uses the n word all the time, even though I have told him multiple times that I don't like to hear it. I don't hang out with him and I don't approve. He's an embarrassment to me, but his best friend and I are long time housemates. And he's not old enough to be from that older generation that were so steeped that they are unaware of their own racism - he's 48 - and he's from goddamn California, the melting pot of the world for crissakes!

Is there a way to shut this guy up once and for all? I was already extremely upset and ashamed when he used the n word when he didn't know my corn blond nephew and his 15 year old mixed friend were in the house. He's a fucking fifteen year old boy for God's sake. He doesn't need to hear some entrenched racist spew.

hp7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went on a couple of dates with a black girl (specifically, a woman from Haiti who was apparently an ex-model). She was incredibly hot, but she was also both arrogant (spent a good 5-10 minutes during our first date yakking on the phone in Creole, then wondered why I wouldn't talk dirty to her on the car ride home) and very likely barking mad (at any rate, she came on to me, and did it in a manner remniscent of a cross between a hurricane and a boa constrictor). She expressed an interest in seeing the goods on our way out to our date, but didn't invite me up at the end -- to this day I'm convinced that was probably a good thing in the long run (even though I was a 25-year-old virgin at the time), but I still wish I'd gotten the chance to see her naked. (She apparently maintained an interest in me for some time after that, but I was a little too scared of her to try anything.)

But in no way do I consider that a judgement on black women in general. She was just... different.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI,

Just as there are cultural differences between white women from various countries there are differences between women from the Continental United States and the Carribean. Not to mention the differences between them and women from the continent of Africa. But then there are always uncouth people in any group. I am glad you are not judging all "Black" women by the actions of that one .
If we were to judge all women of African descent in England by the near psychotic behavior of Naomi Campbell,or all women of Anglo or European descent by the behavior or Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears , or Paris Hilton we would would all be in trouble. :biggrin1:

I went on a couple of dates with a black girl (specifically, a woman from Haiti who was apparently an ex-model). She was incredibly hot, but she was also both arrogant (spent a good 5-10 minutes during our first date yakking on the phone in Creole, then wondered why I wouldn't talk dirty to her on the car ride home) and very likely barking mad (at any rate, she came on to me, and did it in a manner remniscent of a cross between a hurricane and a boa constrictor). She expressed an interest in seeing the goods on our way out to our date, but didn't invite me up at the end -- to this day I'm convinced that was probably a good thing in the long run (even though I was a 25-year-old virgin at the time), but I still wish I'd gotten the chance to see her naked. (She apparently maintained an interest in me for some time after that, but I was a little too scared of her to try anything.)

But in no way do I consider that a judgement on black women in general. She was just... different.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Once again someone isn't reading between the lines. I wasn't saying that all black girls were loud muthed and uneduated. There's quite an abundance of proffessionals". Thingss have changed, civil rights are out, blacks now go to college and can live in "white neighborhoods". But yet thee still lies a stigma. The white men who don't date are still clung to or afraid of the stereotype.

Just like the stereotype of Texans of being inbred. No Texans are nothing like the King Of The Hill Bevery Hillbillies stereotype. Where modern, affluent, and well educated. Texas is liek an eastern twin of California in many people's minds. We've put people on The Moon, invented the microchip, and are top centers for Science,Technology, and Engineering We even do games. The infamous Doom and Metroid Prime come from Texas. If you don't believe me come here. Anyone who comes here and sees the 5million plus people in our citites, huge skyscrapers,90210 mentality,and adverse people's of all kinds and still thinks The Lonestar is a backwater is a supreme ignoramus.

P.S. Don't even mention George Bush he and his father are both from Up North.Oh and BTW Arkansas is the capitol for indreeding. We're more known for rowdyness and homosexuals.

I would like to say that you sure don't fall into the categories mentioned above. I have highlighted the spelling/grammar errors in your post. For a state in which everyone is so highly educated, I think you need to go get some. The education to which I refer is not only in the classroom, but in racial stereotypes.

I can stand a lot of things, but not racism.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to say that you sure don't fall into the categories mentioned above. I have highlighted the spelling/grammar errors in your post. For a state in which everyone is so highly educated, I think you need to go get some. The education to which I refer is not only in the classroom, but in racial stereotypes.

I can stand a lot of things, but not racism.

Prep, you were generous in your corrections of his post. Flow and sentence structure were amongst the many grammatical errors I found, but alas. I will leave my grading to the classroom...

Racism in any form is intolerable. He is not worth the time, effort or energy to debate and clearly, his attempt to refute would clearly make him more of an ass than what seems already apparent.

What? Am I being too brass??? :redface:

hp7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Naughty:

Like I said, I don't think of her as being at all representative of black women, or women in general. It just happens that my one experience dating a black girl happened to be with a complete lunatic, but I'm a psycho magnet in general (probably something to do with my defective personality -- normal women tend to lose interest pretty quick).

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Hello

I have never dated a white man, not against it..they have never really have approached me and I kinda thought it was because I was black and thinking that they did not consider black women as attractive (the blonde is the standard of beauty), so I never really considered really considered them. Had to get over this type of thinking.

Damn!, I think that you are beatiful! If I wasn't with Cigarbabe and lived closer...........................................

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Black chicks are so sexy. Everytime I see this thread I get all horny. The trunk drives me wild and they all seem to know how to ride it. Those of you who haven't had the pleasure seriously don't know what you are missing. But stereotyping sux.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello

I have never dated a white man, not against it..they have never really have approached me and I kinda thought it was because I was black and thinking that they did not consider black women as attractive (the blonde is the standard of beauty), so I never really considered really considered them. Had to get over this type of thinking.

you're hot.

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder why it's always mostly black people that often seem to suffer from stereotyping and generalization. Every individual is different in terms of physical appearance and personality, period.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I was reading in a science book once that the reason that white men dont date black women to the same extent that black men date white women is because men like their children to look like them. It gives them a sense of security that they are the real father. So if a black man has a kid with a white woman the kid will resemble him more, whereas when a whiteman has a kid with a black woman it wont resemble him to the same extent. So it seems there could be evolutionary reasons for this."

science? sounds like racism to me!:mad:

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf is black. She is HOT, HOT, HOT. She knows what sex is all about. She's WOW. She's stunning.

But she's more that just a sexy hottie, she's a wonderful person: Moral upright citizen, honest to the core, hard working, cares for poor, diabled and oppressed of humanity. She's a Princess Diana and Mother Theresa rolled into one. I admire her tremendously. I love her deeply for all the things she is.