My experience dating black girls.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interacial dateing is hard no matter what race you are.

Where Im from Black and White, is still very taboo and people dont like it.

I like every race of woman and kind beauty in all. I love my fellow whit women and find them to be extremly attractive. It is easier dateing with in my race though. I dont face daily judements and no one looks at us. When Im with a Cuban girl, or hispanic, I dont get many looks. When I date a black girl though, its like their is a mugging being commited.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
White man/black girl relationships are rarer than white woman/black man types. It's natural that people would look. I've been there and experienced it. Gets even worse when you're in the black community with black men who sometimes have illusions of sexual superiority. My first job was at a fastfood restaurant where most of the employess were black. The black girls there digged me. By the time I quit that job I had been with half dozen black girls in that place who were near my age. The job definitely came with lot of benefits. But it really created a lot of problems for me with the black dudes who were there, including one black manager who incidentally hired me and used to really like me when I started the job. They all turned against me. Other than two particular girls I never really pursued any of the other girls that I slept with from that restaurant and it was always the girls themselves who initiated and then they broke it off. It wasn't like I was doing it intentionally to rub it in, but the black dudes hated my guts nonetheless.

rico 9x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It seems that it really comes down to the individual and class to certain extent, I have been with many women, some white women acted more black than some of the black women I have been with. As far as sex,it also comes down to the individual, but black women in general seem to have more ass and hips to work with and the women I have known are more impressed and want to be dominated in bed by a big cock.

jamescook123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a couple of hookups with a black woman. They are very similar to white women, like one of the comments above. The interracial taboo makes for some hot sex, all out wild. Part of the thrill is getting the dirty looks from white and black people. I'd love to have a regular partner for some booty call action.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was reading in a science book once that the reason that white men dont date black women to the same extent that black men date white women is because men like their children to look like them. It gives them a sense of security that they are the real father. So if a black man has a kid with a white woman the kid will resemble him more, whereas when a whiteman has a kid with a black woman it wont resemble him to the same extent. So it seems there could be evolutionary reasons for this.

Um, that's kind of an ignorant comment. Mulattoes, by definition, look equally black and white. I think you're coming from the perspective that any black blood makes you "black." Ergo, in this warped view, Halle Berry is "black," Barack Osama is "black," Tiger Woods is "black." Those of us who have overcome that absurd schema are no longer likely to say a mixed kid looks blacker than he/she does white.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interacial dateing is hard no matter what race you are.

Where Im from Black and White, is still very taboo and people dont like it.

I like every race of woman and kind beauty in all. I love my fellow whit women and find them to be extremly attractive. It is easier dateing with in my race though. I dont face daily judements and no one looks at us. When Im with a Cuban girl, or hispanic, I dont get many looks. When I date a black girl though, its like their is a mugging being commited.

That would be because most Cubans (at least in the US) are white. Hispanic is not a race, it's an ethnicity.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What I have noticed is that times change and people often don't. I was in the Army in North Carolina for four years and racism is alive and well in the south, sometimes subtle but just as often not. They changed the laws in 1865, then Jim Crow went on for another hundred years - still going on.

My across the street neighbor uses the n word all the time, even though I have told him multiple times that I don't like to hear it. I don't hang out with him and I don't approve. He's an embarrassment to me, but his best friend and I are long time housemates. And he's not old enough to be from that older generation that were so steeped that they are unaware of their own racism - he's 48 - and he's from goddamn California, the melting pot of the world for crissakes!

Is there a way to shut this guy up once and for all? I was already extremely upset and ashamed when he used the n word when he didn't know my corn blond nephew and his 15 year old mixed friend were in the house. He's a fucking fifteen year old boy for God's sake. He doesn't need to hear some entrenched racist spew.

Oh, and if he were 25 or 55 he would need to?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you should try dating/fucking an asian or white girl.....they are hot and freaky for big dicks ..white boys and asian boys are just as freaky lol

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have liked girls in the past from all different races. Color don't matter to me and neither would having a child with someone of another race. It is still going to have some features similar to mine even if skin color is not one of them. I know the color of a child of mine would not change my relationship with them. Anyway, skin color isn't one of the qualities I look for in a girl. I mean I do need a girl I am attracted to but there are good looking girls in every race.

loc2dabrain

Just Browsing
Media
i love black women...ive had 2 black girlfriends and they were both pretty chill and lil freaks....??
but mostly that all im atracted to since 8th grade...??lol

xxnineinchxx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm italian.
once i went in las vegas in a strip club and had some private dancing with this black woman.
she said she usually took like 800$ only to go with her shopping...
while we where drinking something she sat on my knees and felt "something"
therefor i got having sex with her the day after...for free! lol

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a black woman and have always wanted to date a white guy, but here in the south I guess its taboo and they are less willing to. I see more white men and black women these days, but I see black men with white women all the time. It is the opposite for us black women in general as far as getting upset.......I get mad if a black buy is dating a white woman who is ugly! He could at least find a pretty one!...LOL

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
beauty is in all races. the quicker we get ri of these backwater, ignorant, hypocrisy-ridden, primitive conceptions of one race better than the other or what have you, the better off we'll be.

Skin color and hair texture is merely the body's response to the sun's strength in difference locations.

Culture is merely the behavior patterns and geographical responses to different locations, stimuli, and simple human evolution/development.

The quick we get out of these backwater, primitive conceptions the better.

That being sad, I am thrilled and tickled fucking pink when I see interracial couples. The sooner we become one HUMAN race, the better.

Cuz when the Martians come they aint askin questions!! (lol)

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dated several black girls, but this was when i was living in the Caribbean and things were definitely a lot more chill in terms of people's attitudes. It was such a melting pot that no one seemed to care. The sex was great and I didn't find any real discernable difference to have me make some grand statement about racial differnces. Perhaps they did enjoy fucking harder most of the time, and two of them did ask for anal too, but this was only three girlfriends so I'm not sure you can make any judgements. It was just my experience.

It's interesting to see a lot of people's stories about the states though.