My experience dating black girls.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What was the area surrounding the school like? Was it mainly low income or something? If so, that explains the ugly white chicks... Then again... Lots of white chicks are ugly. Especially in High School.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i had a mulatto girlfriend for a few months, she really liked me and flipped out when i broke up with her.

chocolat32

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is soooo sweet......

My gf is black. She is HOT, HOT, HOT. She knows what sex is all about. She's WOW. She's stunning.

But she's more that just a sexy hottie, she's a wonderful person: Moral upright citizen, honest to the core, hard working, cares for poor, diabled and oppressed of humanity. She's a Princess Diana and Mother Theresa rolled into one. I admire her tremendously. I love her deeply for all the things she is.

biguyfla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a couple experieces with black women, both were great! One I dated for a while, until she moved to go to college. We had a good time, enjoyed a lot of the same things and the sex was great.
The other was a one time thing with a stripper when I was out of town on business. She looked totally disinterested in her job when I first noticed her, I went over and started a normal conversation. We just really hit it off and really clicked, she was 23 and I was 45, so the compatibility seemed kinda strange. I stayed at the club until she got off, we went back to my hotel and got right into bed, the sex was mind blowing! Best sex I've ever had. It didn't seem at all like sex with a stranger, it was like I had known her all my life.

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my penis is too small for black girls i presume! rock on though!

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? Sorry to inform but it's your brain size that's causing problems.

that could be it too but youre bigger than me so you shouldnt have anything to worry about :smile:

how about this, its more of an intimidation thing. most black girls are larger than me and so are their male counterparts. i know this brings up the whole stereotype/racism thing but i find validity in it. at least for what i claim. okay enough threadjacking :cool: