My Experience of Dry Multiple Male Orgasms

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow thank you for sharing Linghaman; I'm glad Key Sound worked for you; I had little patience for it but I do believe it may have actually helped my awareness, the few times I used it.

I shall go back to it as I will to your blog to continue reading; I started at the top and it looks great I think I'll enjoy it from the beginning on.

I saw you mentioned the "Deer excersizes" cool I am also interested in (sexual) Qigong.

Any books/tapes/vids you might recommend?
I am also interested in other ways to achieve dry orgasm besides (when going over the PONR) constricting the Kegal muscle group.

I am thinking about limiting retrograde ejaculation, and I don't think it happens all the time I prevent ejaculation during an orgasm (by a strong kegal along with the Upward Draw) because I have collected urine after and it is clear; but sometimes I am not sure; and feel a spurt go occasionally when I am lax in control and sure enough a bead will come rolling out. Perhaps I just need more control over my P.C. muscles...

Othertimes I have an orgasm without having to feel the need to control the kegal muscles beyond a relaxation of the P.C. muscles (but almost a reverse kegal?); and this is what I want ultimately; I think.

I don't mean to innundate you welcome to the site!

Blog looks good I hungrily anticipate reading it.

Blessings.

Last edited:

Linghaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cool glad you are enjoying it so far. Wow a ton of questions ...LOL. No books that I can think of I did most of my stuff on line and at workshops. I had alot of coaching from on line buddies afterwards too.

I don't get retro grade ejaculation because I have totally seperated the ejaculatory process from orgasm. The feeling is entirely different. I do cum like a firehose though after a session.

Keep reading and commenting. I love comments.

L