Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, my name is Jay. I'm 19 years old and from Maine. I lost my virginity on Monday, October 3rd, 2022. The story behind why I lost it at 19 is because where I went to school, there were not many queer men other than two twink's and one manipulative and toxic bi guy, so I did not get the chance to lose my virginity, not even a first kiss. Some of you might be asking why you did not download any apps. I was underage, and when I was 18, I was still terrified of family finding out because I was and still am not out to them. (not because I would be hated but more because I don't want to and shouldn't have to, you know)

To start last month, I suddenly got the urge to download grinder because I wanted to experience sex and felt ready. I was also very horny cause I moved into my first year of college and dorm life, so I couldn't jerk off as much as I used to. Anyways I found this guy who we will call Mic, who is 23 years old, so four years older, which I know some say you should be with your age, but I wanted my experience to be good and not two inexperienced teens having sex. Anyways Mic is a hockey player, so he's pretty fit. He's also in the hospitality industry, so he's very welcoming and, as you guess, very hospitable.
To start my experience with the guy, he picked me up at my dorm, and right away, he comforted me by asking me questions and telling me about his life and asking about mine. He drove me to his fancy studio apartment a few towns over and gave me a tour. He also showed me his gaming setup and Minecraft world, which I love, so it helped connect us. Personally, I need some connection with someone to have sex with them. Let me say it was like a fantasy. There were lit candles and blue led lights on in the bedroom.
Overall, the vibe was very relaxing and cozy. He started by breaking the ice and giving me a big hug with a huge adorable smile, which instantly melted me. Of course, I was still nervous, and I think he knew, so he put on a tv show, bobs burgers which we both love, and I sat and watched that as he was getting ready in the bathroom douching. When he was done, he asked me what jock strap he should wear. I picked the black one, and I underdressed, which he helped me with, and we then laid down on his bed, where he wrapped his body on top of mine, and we started cuddling. We cuddled for a while ngl I was so hard and wet feeling him on me. He gave me my first kiss and even taught me how. He then sucked my dick, and it felt amazing. I wanted to suck him, but he's uncut, and his skin is very tight, so it can be uncomfortable for him, so I did not get the chance to. After that, he taught me how to eat ass, then set up a sex swing cause it makes it easier for him to bottom. Not long after he put on a playlist and we started, I lubed up his ass and my dick and started fucking him. The first song we fucked to was Vegas by Doja Cat, which ngl beat helped me keep a rhythm. It was terrific, but ngl, I was so nervous it took me forever to cum. He came before I did, but it felt amazing. Lastly, we took a shower and kissed each other a little before getting dressed, and he drove me home.

I have had 11 other experiences since then, mostly oral, but still, experiences both good and bad, which have been mostly amazing.

P.S sorry, my writing is all over the place. It is hard to keep my thoughts organized and to write them out. If you wanna hear about some of the rest of my experiences, let me know. The next part will be short, sadly, not sweet, but bitter and sour. It was not great.

D

deleted4255491

Hi, my name is Jay. I'm 19 years old and from Maine. I lost my virginity on Monday, October 3rd, 2022. The story behind why I lost it at 19 is because where I went to school, there were not many queer men other than two twink's and one manipulative and toxic bi guy, so I did not get the chance to lose my virginity, not even a first kiss. Some of you might be asking why you did not download any apps. I was underage, and when I was 18, I was still terrified of family finding out because I was and still am not out to them. (not because I would be hated but more because I don't want to and shouldn't have to, you know)

To start last month, I suddenly got the urge to download grinder because I wanted to experience sex and felt ready. I was also very horny cause I moved into my first year of college and dorm life, so I couldn't jerk off as much as I used to. Anyways I found this guy who we will call Mic, who is 23 years old, so four years older, which I know some say you should be with your age, but I wanted my experience to be good and not two inexperienced teens having sex. Anyways Mic is a hockey player, so he's pretty fit. He's also in the hospitality industry, so he's very welcoming and, as you guess, very hospitable.
To start my experience with the guy, he picked me up at my dorm, and right away, he comforted me by asking me questions and telling me about his life and asking about mine. He drove me to his fancy studio apartment a few towns over and gave me a tour. He also showed me his gaming setup and Minecraft world, which I love, so it helped connect us. Personally, I need some connection with someone to have sex with them. Let me say it was like a fantasy. There were lit candles and blue led lights on in the bedroom.
Overall, the vibe was very relaxing and cozy. He started by breaking the ice and giving me a big hug with a huge adorable smile, which instantly melted me. Of course, I was still nervous, and I think he knew, so he put on a tv show, bobs burgers which we both love, and I sat and watched that as he was getting ready in the bathroom douching. When he was done, he asked me what jock strap he should wear. I picked the black one, and I underdressed, which he helped me with, and we then laid down on his bed, where he wrapped his body on top of mine, and we started cuddling. We cuddled for a while ngl I was so hard and wet feeling him on me. He gave me my first kiss and even taught me how. He then sucked my dick, and it felt amazing. I wanted to suck him, but he's uncut, and his skin is very tight, so it can be uncomfortable for him, so I did not get the chance to. After that, he taught me how to eat ass, then set up a sex swing cause it makes it easier for him to bottom. Not long after he put on a playlist and we started, I lubed up his ass and my dick and started fucking him. The first song we fucked to was Vegas by Doja Cat, which ngl beat helped me keep a rhythm. It was terrific, but ngl, I was so nervous it took me forever to cum. He came before I did, but it felt amazing. Lastly, we took a shower and kissed each other a little before getting dressed, and he drove me home.

I have had 11 other experiences since then, mostly oral, but still, experiences both good and bad, which have been mostly amazing.

P.S sorry, my writing is all over the place. It is hard to keep my thoughts organized and to write them out. If you wanna hear about some of the rest of my experiences, let me know. The next part will be short, sadly, not sweet, but bitter and sour. It was not great.

I took ages to cum when I first experienced sex with guys but not because of nerves. It was so hot I pounded his ass for ages, I tired him out lol.

Have you bottomed?

Jay Amour

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took ages to cum when I first experienced sex with guys but not because of nerves. It was so hot I pounded his ass for ages, I tired him out lol.

Have you bottomed?
Yes I have

Jay Amour

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To Answer a few questions about part one and my experience so far.

It is hard for us to tell how we feel about things before the first time we do it--have you tried bottoming yet? Or do you like topping a lot? That is what you will do for now?

I felt excited before my first time. I grew up being the teacher's pet who did nothing exciting so going to a random guy's apartment for the first time was like a rush. I have tried bottoming, which I will make a whole story time about my experiences bottoming, and I do like topping as well only done it once, but I love both positions, so I call myself vers. I am more submissive mostly cause I'm still learning, but for future experiences, I wanna continue doing both.

Since you didn't get to suck that guy's dick--have you had the chance to suck on it since?

Yes, I have multiple times, and It's not what I expected, but I love it.

Jay Amour

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, here's the story of my second experience and my first ever bad one.

I found a guy on the grinder who lives in my dorm who is about my age, and is really attractive and fit he gives off a golden retriever's aesthetic looks-wise, not personality-wise, sadly... It was late at night, and both of us were horny. Neither of us could host. Both had roommates, so I met him in the parking lot in his car, and we drove to a nearby parking lot. We both planned on oral, but I found out he does not give. He only receives a head and does not even kiss, which is a turn-off personally and a red flag. I was still excited cause it was the first time I was ever gonna blow a guy. He took it out, and it looked great and was a great size, around 7 inches cut and shaved. I started sucking it, but it was not what I expected. I thought it was gonna feel and taste different than it did. Ngl, it felt not sexy or fun to do at all. Throughout me blowing him, I asked how I was doing, and he kept getting annoyed by my asking, but he knew it was my first time, so it was just not a good vibe. He touched my ass a little, which was hot, but that's all he did, and it was for only a min he didn't even watch, covering his eyes even. I was not feeling it, and right away, I regretted it. He finally finished on his body, and we then drove back to our dorm.

Okay, so as I said, I got a red flag when he wouldn't kiss or do anything at all, but he also had a weird attitude that ruined my excitement. I'm not alone in his red flags. I found out from future experiences that had hooked up with him that he did the same to them as well. He is a closeted bi guy, and clearly, he might not accept his sexuality entirely, but the fact he did this to multiple guys, which I found out from a mutual I met on grinder, does not excuse his actions. I even found out he spread rumors about another guy in our school.

Honestly, after that, I was worried I would hate sucking dick, but that quickly changed, luckily.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i learned quickly if meet a guy that wants you to suck him but he doesnt suck in return--90 percent of the time its a straight guy looking for a blowjob and nothing else--and he should have been man enough to tel you that instead of acting like he wanted to do more just to get your hopes going

nothing would ever make me no wanna suck cock as not all cocks are good for various reasons--ive sucks cocks that tasted like soap-that while i sucked them i thought i was getting my mouth washed out with soap for saying something wrong---

another thing that surprised me was when i got into rimming---if the person wipes and cleans properly then when go to rim him it surprised me how it didnt taste like shit---and guys now clean out themselves with enemas and all--but but guys i was with and myself never heard of such a thing--so i loved the natural taste of things an that sweaty hole was the best thats for sure

i am now versatile but i was a total bottom from the time i began sex up until i turned 30--and the more i got fucked the happier i was-- since the age of 30 i have topped a few fellows that i never thought my dick would feel that good inside someone but they loved it--the more i did it the longer i lasted--

but from now on just get more idea what he wants---then if he says he doesnt suck dick or he isnt looking to fuck or anything-all he is wanting is his dick sucked--and thats alright if sucking a dick is all want--as for me i never turned a dick away for any reason--as i enjoyed it completely

Jay Amour

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i learned quickly if meet a guy that wants you to suck him but he doesnt suck in return--90 percent of the time its a straight guy looking for a blowjob and nothing else--and he should have been man enough to tel you that instead of acting like he wanted to do more just to get your hopes going

nothing would ever make me no wanna suck cock as not all cocks are good for various reasons--ive sucks cocks that tasted like soap-that while i sucked them i thought i was getting my mouth washed out with soap for saying something wrong---

another thing that surprised me was when i got into rimming---if the person wipes and cleans properly then when go to rim him it surprised me how it didnt taste like shit---and guys now clean out themselves with enemas and all--but but guys i was with and myself never heard of such a thing--so i loved the natural taste of things an that sweaty hole was the best thats for sure

i am now versatile but i was a total bottom from the time i began sex up until i turned 30--and the more i got fucked the happier i was-- since the age of 30 i have topped a few fellows that i never thought my dick would feel that good inside someone but they loved it--the more i did it the longer i lasted--

but from now on just get more idea what he wants---then if he says he doesnt suck dick or he isnt looking to fuck or anything-all he is wanting is his dick sucked--and thats alright if sucking a dick is all want--as for me i never turned a dick away for any reason--as i enjoyed it completely
see he's definitely not straight cause I found him on tinder and it says only looking for men cause it gives you the person tags so someone's tags could say men and women, but his only said men... so idk he's just a red flag.

But yeah his dick tasted and smelled like nothing like he washed it and honestly I love a natural dick it just is a better experience a shower is fine though but soup on the dick just removes the sexiness you know.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if it were me and this guy was on tinder or if i knew him personally--i would figure out a way to let him know i wanted to get to know him--especially do it on tinder and let him know you know him and find him attractive-- and would like to go out with him--all he can do is say no you arent his type--

but i am type of guy that can walk up to jus any guy straight or gay--and let him know i was noticing him from afar all he can do is act interested or tell you thanks but he isnt gay-- and move along--

so give me more of a description of the red flag you have about him?

• Love
Reactions: Gukar7

Jay Amour

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if it were me and this guy was on tinder or if i knew him personally--i would figure out a way to let him know i wanted to get to know him--especially do it on tinder and let him know you know him and find him attractive-- and would like to go out with him--all he can do is say no you arent his type--

but i am type of guy that can walk up to jus any guy straight or gay--and let him know i was noticing him from afar all he can do is act interested or tell you thanks but he isnt gay-- and move along--

so give me more of a description of the red flag you have about him?
I don't like him, and I think you missed the point. He's a red flag that only wants to get sucked off and does nothing in return; not even kissing, won't even look. He also spread rumors about a guy who experienced the same thing. Lastly, he's entirely Bi told me himself and to others who shared similar experiences with me.

Reactions: Vinzat and Darkisd

Jay Amour

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok--i agree about the red flag--just wanting to make sure there wasnt anything else causing it--i do hope things get better for you---sex is wonderful no matter if its with a woman or man--
Thank you for saying that it's gotten a lot better have had ten experiences since then and most have been amazing.

Jamesrouth711

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Thanks for sharing your experience, I am still virgin didn't had guts to meet someone from grinder but yeah having connection with one having sex for the first time is very important. Hope I can find someone for me.

Jay Amour

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's funny how most guys cum within 5 minutes of fucking a guys ass because they can not resist the urge to come inside the ass yet it's difficult for you to cum quick??? HOW
Ok so update it hasn't changed and I shoot a lot ever since... my next update which I'm gonna post after this.

Jay Amour

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, major life update and why I haven't been posting recently.

I now have a boyfriend for the last three months but have known him for four. I never wanted to serial date. I always imagined myself finding the one who I would marry because serial dating to me is not what I want to do. I want someone for life, not for months or a year. I know that sounds too good to be true. Some will say I'm too young, but I've had crushes and fling-type relationships and never felt this deep and this amount of love. It is the healthiest relationship I've ever experienced in my life. We have a nice lot in common, but we also have differences. We get to teach and show each other things we do not know or haven't experienced, which makes it very refreshing and fun. We met on grinder, and after our official first date, and asked each other to be each other's boyfriends and said I love you (for context, we had a hookup and cuddle-watching tv session a few weeks prior). It was quick, but we both have been waiting, and it's not lusting, as some may say. It's love and feels like family love but even more profound. Even with sex, it feels completely different than any hookup I ever had.
Sex with him is much easier, more comfortable, and fun. I hooked up with 15 other guys before him and never felt like this—no connection, not even close to how I feel with him. My boyfriend told me he wasn't into the hookup culture and was looking for the same thing I was. Funny enough, we met on the grinder, but he is very new, never even sucked dick before me, and still hasn't done anal stuff. Yet, other than fingering and I gave him a rimjob once for only a few seconds cause his stomach was upset, it tasted surprisingly sweet for those few seconds. We will have a sleepover from Monday to Wednesday when we plan on fucking each other for the first time. Honestly, exploring sex with him is fantastic cause we are trying things that both of us haven't done, like 69, which we found out we both love, and we plan on exploring kinks and other things we haven't tried, like him eating my ass and fucking it and me fucking him. We both are verse, and we are really into it. Lastly, when we have sex, I last long still, and I shoot out loads that I never experienced beforehand like it's a lot of cum and power, and it feels the best it has ever, and when it happens, he is so cute and funny he is always shocked by it.

Anyways that's the update.

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, major life update and why I haven't been posting recently.

I now have a boyfriend for the last three months but have known him for four. I never wanted to serial date. I always imagined myself finding the one who I would marry because serial dating to me is not what I want to do. I want someone for life, not for months or a year. I know that sounds too good to be true. Some will say I'm too young, but I've had crushes and fling-type relationships and never felt this deep and this amount of love. It is the healthiest relationship I've ever experienced in my life. We have a nice lot in common, but we also have differences. We get to teach and show each other things we do not know or haven't experienced, which makes it very refreshing and fun. We met on grinder, and after our official first date, and asked each other to be each other's boyfriends and said I love you (for context, we had a hookup and cuddle-watching tv session a few weeks prior). It was quick, but we both have been waiting, and it's not lusting, as some may say. It's love and feels like family love but even more profound. Even with sex, it feels completely different than any hookup I ever had.
Sex with him is much easier, more comfortable, and fun. I hooked up with 15 other guys before him and never felt like this—no connection, not even close to how I feel with him. My boyfriend told me he wasn't into the hookup culture and was looking for the same thing I was. Funny enough, we met on the grinder, but he is very new, never even sucked dick before me, and still hasn't done anal stuff. Yet, other than fingering and I gave him a rimjob once for only a few seconds cause his stomach was upset, it tasted surprisingly sweet for those few seconds. We will have a sleepover from Monday to Wednesday when we plan on fucking each other for the first time. Honestly, exploring sex with him is fantastic cause we are trying things that both of us haven't done, like 69, which we found out we both love, and we plan on exploring kinks and other things we haven't tried, like him eating my ass and fucking it and me fucking him. We both are verse, and we are really into it. Lastly, when we have sex, I last long still, and I shoot out loads that I never experienced beforehand like it's a lot of cum and power, and it feels the best it has ever, and when it happens, he is so cute and funny he is always shocked by it.

Anyways that's the update.
Thanks for sharing. Best of luck.

Reactions: JackM