My experience with 2 Straight Guys

artstar04

Sexy Member
Media
Feel free to drop me a private message or ask any questions here guys, I'm a little over whelmed by the response and the DM's are full but I'll get to you all eventually :)

Thanks so much I'm glad you all loved my little story! :imp:
Great story! Are you still sending pics with DMs? Would luv to see

Jackie221

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if anyone is Still around on this Thread, But There was Some Developments With 'Chris' Lately
I have permission from him to post him. And there's more pictures and the full story in my blog post here:
My Friend 'Chris'.

Hope you guys enjoy reading :p

Attachments

JWP65

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know if anyone is Still around on this Thread, But There was Some Developments With 'Chris' Lately
I have permission from him to post him. And there's more pictures and the full story in my blog post here:
My Friend 'Chris'.

Hope you guys enjoy reading :p
Amazing update lad

Reactions: Jackie221

Jackie221

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems like (fingers Crossed) me and Chris are getting together in a few weeks time to actually film me sucking his dick bit he's not letting anyone see for free :joy: If You Want To See The Video feel free to DM me or If You Want Previews Of the Other Guys I talked about In My Blog Post You can Dm me for My Twitter Account.

Jackie221

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I Finally Met Up With Chris, we'd been Drinking, He Was Horny, He Hadn't Been Able To Jerk Off at Home As He lives With His Girlfriend And She Hasn't Been 'In The Mood' lately. he Said He Had To Jerk Off, But He didn't Mind Me Watching, But I Couldn't Help Myself, And I Did a little More Than Just Watch and He Really Appreciated A Little Help

Let Me know if You'd Like To Buy The Full 8 Minute Video :p

Attachments