My experience with 2 Straight Guys

Jackie221

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, so this is my experience of 2 Straight Guys, Mitch and Chris. I've never really told anyone about this in detail and just kinda wanted to get it off my chest.
I've changed the names of the guys here just in case.

Just as a bit of background:
Me, I'm a nerdy type, chunky, glasses, awkward, the only out gay guy in our group of friends. Very Giving, if anyone asks for anything and I've got it they can consider it theirs, I'm a never say no kinda guy. Always drunk, always up for a party.

So the boys,
II guess I'll start with Mitch, Straight ladies man, Brown haired, nice body, abs, alternate type, ripped jeans, emo flair, Tattoo's, very clingy, like if you were sat together he'd give you no space, he'd lean on you, lay on you, be as close as possible without it being gay, just a clingy best friend.

Mitch was and still is a great friend, a lady killer. Always had a story to tell about some girl he'd been with at the weekend, he was dating another good friend at the time my first little story happened, we were at his girlfriends house. All the girls were in the kitchen, drinking games, smoking, standard party. We guys were in the living room, watching the TV playing music videos. Only 3 of us Me, Mitch and another guy I'd known since I was a kid. We're pretty drunk, been drinking all day and just had 4 shots of cheap vodka each after this game we played.

"right then boys, I need to piss" says mitch
"Me too" says the other friend
I stand up to stretch, drunk, wobbily.
"I'll race ya" I said as I ran to the toilet, both boys clearly competing jump up and run right behind me, I get in first and lock the door, there both banging on the door, shouting.

"ffuck sake hurry up I'm going to piss myself" shouts Mitch, I'm halfway through pissing laughing my head off, so I just unlock the door and they both pour in.
Mitch, bouncing up and down desperate to pee says "I can't hold it sorry" he whips his dick out and starts pissing right next to me, pressed up against me, both dicks out pissing together.

Of course I was gonna look, and did "haha wow, is it cold tonight?" I sad while glaring down at his dick.
"get fucked" Mitch said, all 3 of us laughing, I notice him glance down at my cock "obviously I'm a grower, just because it isn't as big as yours flaccid dosent mean your bigger than me."
I Finnish, push my cock back in my jeans and go to the sink as my other friend joins Mitch in pissing, I take another glance at my other friends dick even though I'd seen it before.
"Thats what a dick is supposed to look like" I said, my eyes locked on my other friends dick as he laughs. "all right give me a minute" Mitch said, just Finnished pissing and he begins to flick his dick up and down between his fingers, shaking the pee off as I watch on. He takes his hand and begins bashing the head of his cock against his palm, as its growing slightly, getting semi erect. "see there, its about the same as both of yours and I'm nowhere near Hard" Mitch says.
"I was only joking don't feel you have to prove something I'm sure your cocks fine" I said, "I'm sure your both fine when your dicks are hard".
"that I don't need to prove, ask my girlfriend" Says Mitch
"I'm gay, you don't think I know about how big both of you are? I gossip with your girlfriends on a regular basis" I replied while they both laughed/blushed. they've both Finnished pissing a while ago but there still both stood there in front of me, cocks out, semi hard.
"cmon then boys, to drinking" I said as I, 1 hand for each dick, slap them both on the shaft and run out as they both put there cocks away and chase me, inevitably ending in a boy-ish brawl.

Now, about a year later, Mitch is newly single. a massive houseparty, about 50 people, everyone I've ever known in our friends house out in the middle of nowhere, no parents just endless alcohol and partying.
Mitch has been bragging about how he's gonna get laid tonight, he dosent even have to know the girls name, he's obviously horny and will take anything he can get.
I bump into him at random parts throughout the night, always with a new girl on his knee, making out with her. That's usual for him.
It's now about 4am, everyones leaving, only about 10 people still at the party. he's on his last girl of the night, they've been making out a while he obviously thinks he's sealed the deal.
Just then someone shouts "the taxis here" and 4 people all get up and start leaving including the girl Mitch was making out with. I can see he's gutted, he really wanted to get laid and there's no space for him to go with her in the taxi and we weren't planning on leaving untill the morning so he had no way, to go back to hers.

He walks off and goes into the living room, I'm still up and partying with the few people left untill about 5am everyone decides that's it and we all split off to find somewhere to at least get a few hours of sleep before we all go home in a few hours.

After walking around the house I see all the beds have been claimed, drunk bodies everywhere in every place. I walk into the living room to see Mitch Asleep on the pulled out sofa bed. His skinny ripped jeans flung on a table next to him. It's a big sofa bed and the only place I'm gonna get any sleep so I take my jeans off aswell and lay down next to him, there's no other covers so I pull some from him and realise it's only a small blanket, I have to be pressed up against him to share it.

He let's out a low "ughhh" asif he's a little annoyed that I've stolen half his blanket. I turn the TV off and settle into the pillows ready to sleep in pure darkness, I feel him pulling his tshirt off and throwing it aside, he's just a friend but it was hot knowing I'm going to sleep next to a guy who I know has great abs, a guy just in his boxer shorts with great abs and he's been horny all night.
Suddenly I feel his hand, on my leg, lightly stroking up and down, barely touching just a little tickle, his fingers running up and down my leg, I'm so exited, my heart is racing. I roll over a little towards him, on my side now facing him, my stomach pressed against his back, I'm so nervous. I know he's straight but I just move my hand over to him, spooning him, letting my spread out hand rest on his abs.

My little finger can feel the top of his boxer shorts while I move my thumb over his abs slowly, up and down, all while he's still lightly stroking my leg. He flips around, he's laid on his back now, he stops stroking my leg and his hand is now on top of mine.
His hand is now controlling mine, he pushes my hand down a little, my thumb now in his belly button and my little finger over the top of his boxers.
His hand moves and I'm so nervous, he's straight what is happening here?
I feel him plunging his hand into his boxer shorts, my hand dosent move but now after his hand is down there he pulls it back out and rests it on my hand again but now half of my fingers are inside his boxer shorts. I can feel his pubes, my little finger rests at the top of the shaft of his cock. He breathes into my ear, almost a moan as I feel a slight pulsating, it's his cock. From just one little finger on the top of his shaft his sick is starting to grow, it's pure darkness and all I can feel is a pulsating, throbbing as his cock is slowly getting harder and harder, his bover shorts raising like a tent.

He's hard, he moves his hand again, pulling his dick from pointing downwards to pointing upwards, I feel it flop onto the top of my hand, his entire 7 inch boner laid out above my fingers, he brings his hand down again, but this time he's pressing down hard.

My hand, his throbbing cock, then his hand. In like a weird horny sandwich. It's dawned on me he dosent care, yes he's straight but he's clearly just horny and will take anything. It's my chance, I pull my hand from underneath and place it on top of his hand, it's his turn, he moves his hand away and leaves me resting on top of his cock, it's throbbing so bad, a nice cock throbbing against my palm, I wrap my fingers around it, squeze it a few times as his pulsating matches my squeezing. I start jerking him as his breath starts becoming more rapid, my heart is beating so hard and now my cock is pushed up against my underwear, throbbing aswell.

I take my thumb and rub it in a circular motion over the head if his cock, rubbing his precum allover his own cock head. Even tho it's completely dark and you can't see anything I can feel that he's biting his bottom lip, I start jerking him off, really slowly at first but getting faster and faster, I feel his hand move to his balls, he's clutching them, tickling his own balls then holding onto them as I'm wanking him off rapidly now, my head sinks into his shoulder and I'm almost biting his bare flesh on his shoulder, he's breathing so heavily.
My eyes have almost adjusted to the darkness, Im staring down over his nipples, watching his abs, he uses his other hand to pull away the blanket and I see it for the first time, his nice pulsating cock in my hands.
His abs start rising and descending, I feel his feet tensing up and everything getting tighter.

Between breaths I hear him whisper "oh fu-" as cum flows out of his cock, the first blast allover his right nipple, the second blast, towards my face landing over the shoulder I'm biting on with the slightest drop landing on my top lip, the third blast of cum into the middle of his chest as he's bulling his balls tight and pulsating in the palm of my hand, the fourth bit of cum dribbles out of him, filling his belly button like a pool. He releases his balls as I squeeze the last droplets out of him.

His breathing begins to slow again, I can almost feel the smile on his face, he let's out a little "haha" but it's isn't audible, a silent laugh as I stop biting his shoulder and join him in a smile, my lips on his shoulder so he can feel my smile, he pulls the blanket back over us, puts his cock away and goes to sleep. I rest my hands back onto his now cum soaked abs and join him in going to sleep but not before I run my tounge over my lips, tasting that tiny droplet of his spunk that landed on my lip, I just remember going to sleep with the biggest smile on my face.

Jackie221

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The morning after was kinda awkward, neither me or Mitch said anything and I just kinda let it go, a few weeks go by and we're still great friends but we've never talked about what happened and never actually would.

It happened again, the next time we were at the same house, same kinda party just with a lot less people. Same again, me feeling awkward him feeling horny and me making him cum. And then it happened again, and again. Always the exact same scenario, him inviting me in by stroking my leg and me always placing my hand over his abs then him pulling out his cock and me making him cum.

A few months this had gone on now and people started to almost notice, our friends would make comments.
"You two are really close"
"why do you both always claim the sofa bed together"
Everytime anyone said anything I'd become terrified for some reason, I didn't want anyone to say, anything about him.
He was a straight ladies man I almost didn't want to ruin his style by announcing I'd been wanking him off once a weekend and he didn't want to talk about it, I didn't want it to stop happening so I thought best not to talk about it.

It's been about 6 months, my birthday comes around, we've all been out around town drinking all night and everyone starts to go home, I'm ready to go too. There's Me, Mitch and Chris left still out drinking, the nightclubs close and now it's really time to go.

"Mind if I stay at yours tonight Birthday Boy?" Mitch says to me.
"No, of course not, it'll be fun" I said
"Oh will it?“ says Mitch with a little drunken grin on his face.
"If your lucky" I replied, for the first time actually it, a little inside joke for just us two.

Chris lives near me, a few houses away, so we all walk to my house, say bye to Chris and me and Mitch go inside, to my room.
I get us both a drink and we watch some TV.
He's laid on my bed rolling a joint out of nowhere.
"Fuck it's warm in here" Mitch says as he pulls his tshirt off, lays back down and begins to use his abs as a rolling station for the joint he's rolling, I just watched him almost drooling over seeing him topless and layed on my bed.
Mitch notices me staring at him "Haha, what?!" he said "What you looking at?“
Fuck he's caught me.
"Nothing" I said cheekily.
"You aren't allowed to look" Mitch said.
"what?" I didn't know how to reply.
"your not allowed to drool over my abs" Mitch says, with a massive smile on his face.
Cheeky bastard I thought, before u even thought about it I blurted out "so I'm not allowed to look but I'm allowed to make you cum"
He looks down at the joint he's rolling, silent, yet a massive smile still on his face. His eyes meet mine as he sticks his tounge out to lick the rolling paper to roll his joint together.

"Cmon then" he said as he patted the bed inviting me to sit next to him.
"what do you want me to do?" I asked awkwardly
"Smoke this joking with me you fucking bellend, what else?" he said still madly grinning.

I lay next to him, he's sat up against my headboard while I've got my head on the pillow, eye level with his belly button. We smoke the joint, and watch a little more TV.
"fucks sake" Mitch says.
"what's up?" I said
"ah nothing, you'll see in a second" he replied.

He was clearly drunk and stoned, we both were, he yawns, then begins undoing his belt, pulls it off and slips out of his skinny jeans.
"THATS what's up" Mitch says.
"what??" I asks bemused.
He gestures towards his dick and then I notice, he's hard as a rock. His cock outline so deliciously visible through his boxers.
"Damn you should do something about that" I said.
His hand runs over his boner, rubbing himself from outside his boxers. Clutching his hand around his shaft and squeezing.
"Maybe YOU should do something about it" he said.
I blush, this hasn't ever happened before, sure he's invited me in but never with words and never with the light on. This was my time to see him in all his glory instead of just a shadow in the dark.

"Stand" I said as we both rushed to our feet, next to the bed. I put one finger each side into the waistband of his underwear and slowly pulled them down, his cock bounced out and swund around a few times.
"fucking hell" I kinda whispered under my breath, Mitch was pleased with that, his face beaming and he cockiky but his hands on either side of his hips.
He started making his cock throb, making it bounce up and down, laughing to himself as I just stood there in awe, clearly drooling over him, in shocked bemusement of how Cocky he was and how much it was turning me on.

I push him back onto my bed, he laughs, laid there with his hard cock pointing to the sky, I put my hands either side of his hips, he's not watching me he's just laughing away.
I decided to try something, I plunged my head towards his cock, he seemed curious and started watching me.

I took my tounge and slowly ran it over his balls, all up his shaft and to the tip of the head of his cock. He seemed shocked and happy at the same time, my eyes locked onto his, silence as I peered at him his cock in my face. He took control, my head was in his hands in seconds, slowly he's pushing his cock into my mouth, guiding my head as deep onto his cock that it'll go. He's getting faster, fucking my face as hard as he can his balls bouncing from my chin. This time he's audible. Hes letting out gasps, groans, moans and occasionally a "fuck yes".

I can tell he's getting close, his feet always stiffen and wriggle and his abs start raising and falling when he's gonna cum.
He pushes me back, hands leave my head and force my shoulders, off the bed and I'm on my knees on my bedroom floor.
He's furiously wanking as my tounge is stuck out feeling the head of his cock bash against my tounge and he's starting to talk me through it.
"okay, okay, it's coming, get ready, ahhhh fuck me I'm gonna... Are you ready, fuck, 3.. 2.." he couldn't even Finnish the 1 as he blasted cum onto my face, I wrap my lips around his cock as he pushes my head as far down his shaft as it will go as he's unleashing ropes of cum into my throat. So audible, heavy breathing, noises I've never heard anyone make before.

He collapses back onto my bed, completely naked, in his afterglow, smile on his face trying to regulate his breathing again. He pulls my bed sheet over him, I go to my bathroom, use some mouthwash and bring him a towel, he wipes his cum soaked cock on the towel and gets ready to sleep, I turn the light off and start spooning him, he starts laughing really hard.
"What?“ I said joining his laughter.

"Happy Birthday lad" he said as we both went to sleep Laughing.

Jackie221

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This went on for another year, anytime he couldn't find a girl or if we were suddenly alone I'd suck his Cock. We'd never talk about it only when we were doing it. It was almost a joke, just something funny that happened between us. I was happy sucking a dick and he was happy letting me.

Skip to a year later, my birthday again, Mitch has a girlfriend now, nothing has happened with us for a few weeks and I wouldn't ever want to be caught up in anything. As far as I'm concerned if he's in a relationship it isn't happening.

So now we get to Chris, he's blonde, muscles, hairy chest, again a rock type, emo but with huge muscles. Really forward and almost goofy at times. I'd fancied Chris for years but again he was definatley straight.

Same scenario as the previous year, out on the town, everyone's gone home exept me, Mitch and Chris. Mitch ask to stay at my house again. Sure, I don't mind, he's in a relationship I knew nothing was happening. So we go, Chris leaves to go to his house and, quite tired, me and Mitch are just planning on going straight to sleep watching TV, even tho unspoken we both knew nothing was going to happen, I still spooned him as we were about to fall asleep.

A few minutes later I hear a stone hit my window but pay no attention, it had just started raining heavily so I thought nothing of it, but again I hear another and another stone, I get up and look out and its Chris.
He waves and mouths something and points at my door so I go down and open it.
"lost my fucking house keys in town, Can I stay here?"
"Of course, get in its pissing it down" I said.

We get to my bedroom and Chris is dripping wet, Mitch is half asleep already and dosent seem to wake.
"we were just about to sleep" I said
"No worries, I'm tired myself" Said Chris as he pulled off his jacket, then Tshirt, soaking wet muscles and abs, I think he caught me looking but didn't say anything.

I Was already in my underwear and so was Mitch, I got into the bed and said "Probably be a tight Squeeze"
"Thats alright, we're all buddies here" Chris said, I watched him, trying to pull his wet jeans off and as he turned around his underwear was kinda wet too.
"do you need some pyjamas?" I asked
"not Pyjamas, ill get sweaty, just a pair of clean undies if you've got any" Chris said.

I gave him some clean underwear but all I had to hand was a pair of tighty whiteys, "really?" chris asked "There all I've got here" I said, I knew I had other pairs of underwear but I kinda just wanted to see him in them.

"Just gimme a sec" Chris said
"what do you mean?“ I replied
" Turn around, Haha" Chris said while awkwardly slipping off his wet boxers.
"Haha sorry" I said as I put my palm over my eyes pretending not to look.
Chris was so muscly, his shoulders were massive and he was still a little wet from the rain, it was like a dream, watching a wet muscled blonde get naked in my bedroom.
I peaked and watched him get undressed, he was faced away so didn't see me, his ass was beautiful, I watched as he lifted one leg to get into a pair of small tighty Whiteys. As his leg lifted I saw a glimpse of his cock through the middle of his legs, it looked fucking huge and his balls hung low and looked full.

"jesus christ" Chris said
I took my palm away from my eyes, and looked and burst out laughing.
The underwear were way too small for him, his ass crack was out and when he turned around I was shocked, he was huge, his cock was massive and this was flaccid, the underwear barely covered the top of his pubes and you could see his V line running down to the top of his Cock.

He seemed embarrassed as he saw me laughing, I went to get him a towel to dry his hair then lay back into my bed again, I was mesmerised watching this Greek god dry his hair, rubbing his head with the towel as all his muscles jiggled around.

"Listen, I can't do this" Chris said
"what?"
"Wear these things, there way too tight fo god sake, do you mind?“
Before I said anything Chris wrapped the towel around his waist and begun to take off the underwear underneath the towel.

Chris walked over to my lights witch and switched it off then tried to cram into bed with me and Mitch, we were all pretty tightly squeezed together, I was in the middle of a guy who I regularly sucked off and a muscled blonde beauty who I now knew had a massive cock. It was so hard not to get a boner but we all just fell asleep, Mitch to the left of me, Chris to the right.

I woke up again for some reason, I had been scared to spoon Mitch because Chris was here and I didn't want anyone to know but I kinda wanted to spoon so I went for it, but I was kinda drunk, I went right instead of left, I was spooning Chris instead of Mitch. I was so scared, Chris could easily beat me up with his massive muscles, I tried to slowly move my arm back so I didn't wake him but I felt his arm stop me, and he moved closer, if this had happened a few years before I would have been so scared and nervous but I'd gained some confidence after Mitch.

I just went for it, slid my hand all down his massive V lines and rested it, all 4 fingers in his bushy pubes with my thumb at the top of the towel. I could hear him nervously breathing and wasn't sure if this is what he wanted but he'd stopped me taking my hand away so he must have been curious. After a few minutes he rolled away from me, my hand was still in his pubes but now he was a little further away, but then all of a sudden the towel was gone. Holy fuck I thought. Does he want this?

He rolled back over but pulled himself up a bit, all of a sudden my hand was allover his cock, I tickled it a little and it began to grow, it was so fat, so meaty. I went to jerk him off as he was hardening and realised it was even bigger than I thought, I almost wanted to go grab a tape measure right now it was huge, must have been around 10 inches.

All of a sudden Chris's face was getting closer to mine.
"Suck it" I heard him say.
All of a sudden I remembered, we weren't alone here, Mitch was still next to me and Chris knew that too and still wanted me to suck his Cock for him, right here, right now. 2 Straight Guys in my bed.

I went for it, I had to with a cock like that. I disappeared under the covers and sucked that cock, Chris didn't touch me, I could tell he was trying to be quiet and not move too much but I couldn't help choking on his cock it was massive but I wanted as much of it in my mouth as possible.
I could feel movement behind me, I was pretty sure we'd woken Mitch up but he only moved for a few seconds then stopped.

Chris lifted his ass off my bed and with a thrust he burst his cumshot into my mouth, and let out a muffled manly "Urhhhhh" it tasted beautiful and I licked every drop from his cock.
I moved back to my place inbetween them both and Chris gave me a whispered "Thanks"

I really hoped Mitch was okay I lay on my back as Chris had his muscly arm around me now, that was a better pillow that mine. I reached around to Mitch almost to reassure him I was okay and to see if he was, as my hand hit his abs it was wet, sticky. I moved my hand lower and found he had his cock out, still dripping with cum. That's what the movement behind me was as I sucked Chris' cock, it was Mitch's feet tensing up as he blasted cum, obviously awake, obviously watching, he came without even wanking watching me suck another guy. I played with his cock for a minute or two then drifted off to sleep in Chris' arms.

That was the last ever time I touched Mitch's cock. He had a girlfriend and has done since, we haven't ever spoken about it and I doubt it will ever happen again. But I've got good memories and a few Cock picks he sent me. We're still great friends.

Chris, I sucked off for years about 3,I did a lot with him and we'd always talk about it and even a few of our friends knew, he played with my cock aswell, I ate out his hole and he fucking loved it, my neighbours once called the police because someone was screaming so loudly in my house, that was awkward to explain it was just me 'pleasuring my friend'.

It got awkward with Chris, he wanted to date and I didn't. Then I fell for him and wanted to date and at that time he didn't. On a night out Chris met a nice girl and she pregnant, so we had to stop what we were doing (but not before we had a goodbye session).

I miss those times and I really miss Chris's huge cock. But he loves being a dad and that's probably best for him, we hardly talk at all ever now, but I'll never forget.

Hope you guys enjoyed, any questions feel free to ask

Liam1970

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This went on for another year, anytime he couldn't find a girl or if we were suddenly alone I'd suck his Cock. We'd never talk about it only when we were doing it. It was almost a joke, just something funny that happened between us. I was happy sucking a dick and he was happy letting me.

Skip to a year later, my birthday again, Mitch has a girlfriend now, nothing has happened with us for a few weeks and I wouldn't ever want to be caught up in anything. As far as I'm concerned if he's in a relationship it isn't happening.

So now we get to Chris, he's blonde, muscles, hairy chest, again a rock type, emo but with huge muscles. Really forward and almost goofy at times. I'd fancied Chris for years but again he was definatley straight.

Same scenario as the previous year, out on the town, everyone's gone home exept me, Mitch and Chris. Mitch ask to stay at my house again. Sure, I don't mind, he's in a relationship I knew nothing was happening. So we go, Chris leaves to go to his house and, quite tired, me and Mitch are just planning on going straight to sleep watching TV, even tho unspoken we both knew nothing was going to happen, I still spooned him as we were about to fall asleep.

A few minutes later I hear a stone hit my window but pay no attention, it had just started raining heavily so I thought nothing of it, but again I hear another and another stone, I get up and look out and its Chris.

We get to my bedroom and Chris is dripping wet, Mitch is half asleep already and dosent seem to wake.
"No worries, I'm tired myself" Said Chris as he pulled off his jacket, then Tshirt, soaking wet muscles and abs, I think he caught me looking but didn't say anything.

I Was already in my underwear and so was Mitch, I got into the bed and said "Probably be a tight Squeeze"
"Thats alright, we're all buddies here" Chris said, I watched him, trying to pull his wet jeans off and as he turned around his underwear was kinda wet too.
"not Pyjamas, ill get sweaty, just a pair of clean undies if you've got any" Chris said.

I gave him some clean underwear but all I had to hand was a pair of tighty whiteys, "really?" chris asked "There all I've got here" I said, I knew I had other pairs of underwear but I kinda just wanted to see him in them.

Chris was so muscly, his shoulders were massive and he was still a little wet from the rain, it was like a dream, watching a wet muscled blonde get naked in my bedroom.
I peaked and watched him get undressed, he was faced away so didn't see me, his ass was beautiful, I watched as he lifted one leg to get into a pair of small tighty Whiteys. As his leg lifted I saw a glimpse of his cock through the middle of his legs, it looked fucking huge and his balls hung low and looked full.

The underwear were way too small for him, his ass crack was out and when he turned around I was shocked, he was huge, his cock was massive and this was flaccid, the underwear barely covered the top of his pubes and you could see his V line running down to the top of his Cock.

He seemed embarrassed as he saw me laughing, I went to get him a towel to dry his hair then lay back into my bed again, I was mesmerised watching this Greek god dry his hair, rubbing his head with the towel as all his muscles jiggled around.

"what?"
Before I said anything Chris wrapped the towel around his waist and begun to take off the underwear underneath the towel.

Chris walked over to my lights witch and switched it off then tried to cram into bed with me and Mitch, we were all pretty tightly squeezed together, I was in the middle of a guy who I regularly sucked off and a muscled blonde beauty who I now knew had a massive cock. It was so hard not to get a boner but we all just fell asleep, Mitch to the left of me, Chris to the right.

I woke up again for some reason, I had been scared to spoon Mitch because Chris was here and I didn't want anyone to know but I kinda wanted to spoon so I went for it, but I was kinda drunk, I went right instead of left, I was spooning Chris instead of Mitch. I was so scared, Chris could easily beat me up with his massive muscles, I tried to slowly move my arm back so I didn't wake him but I felt his arm stop me, and he moved closer, if this had happened a few years before I would have been so scared and nervous but I'd gained some confidence after Mitch.

I just went for it, slid my hand all down his massive V lines and rested it, all 4 fingers in his bushy pubes with my thumb at the top of the towel. I could hear him nervously breathing and wasn't sure if this is what he wanted but he'd stopped me taking my hand away so he must have been curious. After a few minutes he rolled away from me, my hand was still in his pubes but now he was a little further away, but then all of a sudden the towel was gone. Holy fuck I thought. Does he want this?

He rolled back over but pulled himself up a bit, all of a sudden my hand was allover his cock, I tickled it a little and it began to grow, it was so fat, so meaty. I went to jerk him off as he was hardening and realised it was even bigger than I thought, I almost wanted to go grab a tape measure right now it was huge, must have been around 10 inches.

All of a sudden I remembered, we weren't alone here, Mitch was still next to me and Chris knew that too and still wanted me to suck his Cock for him, right here, right now. 2 Straight Guys in my bed.

I went for it, I had to with a cock like that. I disappeared under the covers and sucked that cock, Chris didn't touch me, I could tell he was trying to be quiet and not move too much but I couldn't help choking on his cock it was massive but I wanted as much of it in my mouth as possible.
I could feel movement behind me, I was pretty sure we'd woken Mitch up but he only moved for a few seconds then stopped.

Chris lifted his ass off my bed and with a thrust he burst his cumshot into my mouth, and let out a muffled manly "Urhhhhh" it tasted beautiful and I licked every drop from his cock.
I moved back to my place inbetween them both and Chris gave me a whispered "Thanks"

I really hoped Mitch was okay I lay on my back as Chris had his muscly arm around me now, that was a better pillow that mine. I reached around to Mitch almost to reassure him I was okay and to see if he was, as my hand hit his abs it was wet, sticky. I moved my hand lower and found he had his cock out, still dripping with cum. That's what the movement behind me was as I sucked Chris' cock, it was Mitch's feet tensing up as he blasted cum, obviously awake, obviously watching, he came without even wanking watching me suck another guy. I played with his cock for a minute or two then drifted off to sleep in Chris' arms.

That was the last ever time I touched Mitch's cock. He had a girlfriend and has done since, we haven't ever spoken about it and I doubt it will ever happen again. But I've got good memories and a few Cock picks he sent me. We're still great friends.

Chris, I sucked off for years about 3,I did a lot with him and we'd always talk about it and even a few of our friends knew, he played with my cock aswell, I ate out his hole and he fucking loved it, my neighbours once called the police because someone was screaming so loudly in my house, that was awkward to explain it was just me 'pleasuring my friend'.

It got awkward with Chris, he wanted to date and I didn't. Then I fell for him and wanted to date and at that time he didn't. On a night out Chris met a nice girl and she pregnant, so we had to stop what we were doing (but not before we had a goodbye session).

I miss those times and I really miss Chris's huge cock. But he loves being a dad and that's probably best for him, we hardly talk at all ever now, but I'll never forget.

Love it man. Wish you could share some of those cock pics

Jackie221

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if you ate his sperm , why gargle , I thought it was a waste . If it were me, I'd eat them all, it's a man's most nutritious food
I did swallow yes, never waste it! I was just cleaning my mouth before sleep after I swallowed.

Hellohihi13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

"what?"

This has to be the hottest one I’ve read. I’d love to see them pics