My experience with Magnums

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I swear yesterday was a pretty great day for me. I sorta felt pain from durex regulars and well, just regular sized condoms. they were too tight around the base and My penis couldn't really expand and breathe. So last night I went out to buy some magnums just to see how those would do, and I was impressed that they felt a bit different. I was scared they would be extremely huge and just go right over my dick like a trashbag and that would would really put me in a self concious feeling of not being big enough(yeah I have problems). but indeed it was a bit different than a regular condom, I could feel that the condom wasn't so freaking tight! My dick would sorta hurt after sex sometimes with a regular condom. but the magnums are just perfect, the ring of the condom acted sorta like a cock ring and made it a bit more full and hard while still being comfortable and letting me expand inside the condom not like Regular sized condoms which when getting rock hard it would constrict my dick too much to feel anything. So I was really happy that I found something that fits me well. I should have had the courage to do this a while ago.

thanks for anyone who reads.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad that you found Magnums to be so satisfactory. They are the ABSOLUTE BEST. I have sworn by them for years. They're a bit expensive but definitely worth the money when it comes to the comfort that they put on your erections, I'm tellin' you.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I concur wowBig. I love them. Regular condoms were so tight and difficult to get on. The magnums are nice and snug but fit a lot better. That is great you found out how good they are. I won't use anything else.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I've started getting Magnum Thin condoms.

They fit, and they are thinner so I get more feeling and it's more like skin-on-skin fucking than wearing a condom. I really like 'em; they just fit my cock better than other large-size condoms.

I also get a good price on them at a Walmart near me, AND ... unlike some stores in my area ... I can get them right off the shelf; I don't have to ask for them.

Last edited:

Account Disabled
Media
And magnums have more room for the cum.

Yes! This is starting to sound like a commercial, but they have a good-sized reservoir tip. And they really stand up to some long fucking. It takes me a long time to cum, and I gave one a real work out just recently, inside my buddy getting him to cum twice before I nutted once.

daveboi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have used magnums before, they fit well. A friend got a free sample of the extra large magnums and wanted to see if they fit me. I must admit, they feel even better, the only part of them that is somewhat loose is right below my head for like 1/2" . I do like that ribbed-like sensation right there.

Last edited:
D

deleted110426

I busted the first few packages of condoms I ever bought(light blue Trojans). There were uncomfortable too. I was too reluctant to try the magnums because I didn't think I was large enough and didn't wanna feel arrogant going up to the counter to ask for them. But when I finally tried them for the first time.... Wow what a differance.

D

deleted110426

Sorry I don't buy condoms anymore. :frown1::frown1::frown1: But I would show you a display if I had some.
Sooooooooooooooo, your posts beg the question...can we see some pics of how well they fit you?...:wink:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I swear yesterday was a pretty great day for me. I sorta felt pain from durex regulars and well, just regular sized condoms. they were too tight around the base and My penis couldn't really expand and breathe. So last night I went out to buy some magnums just to see how those would do, and I was impressed that they felt a bit different. I was scared they would be extremely huge and just go right over my dick like a trashbag and that would would really put me in a self concious feeling of not being big enough(yeah I have problems). but indeed it was a bit different than a regular condom, I could feel that the condom wasn't so freaking tight! My dick would sorta hurt after sex sometimes with a regular condom. but the magnums are just perfect, the ring of the condom acted sorta like a cock ring and made it a bit more full and hard while still being comfortable and letting me expand inside the condom not like Regular sized condoms which when getting rock hard it would constrict my dick too much to feel anything. So I was really happy that I found something that fits me well. I should have had the courage to do this a while ago.

thanks for anyone who reads.

may I ask how big you are? I always use normal condoms but the comfort isn't that good. Never tried any other condoms.

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a bout 6 in girth and about 6.5 in length on a good day.

I think anyone whose about 5 in girth could fit a magnum. who knows.

I would think some people would like a bit of loose-ness to there condom fittings

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my main issue is more with width rather than length i'm like 7x6.5, I use to be able to wear regular condoms, with out many issues, other than breaking one a time or two, but at least that didn't occur with someone who I didn't know well, then one night when I was getting ready to just have sex I couldn't get a regular condom on for the life of me, and I wanted to wear one of the trojan elexa condoms that are thinner, so I started with that one couldn't get it on it was too skinny, then tried a regular and it still felt to skinny, so then pulled out a magnum and was able to get that on, Geez was it embarasing and sorta hurt the spurt of the moment sex when I had to try 3 condoms before getting a good fit so I could give him the fucking of his life.

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I'm about six inches around and it's my thickness that causes me to use Magnums. I don't want to break any more condoms, and I've bought some regular size condoms that I really can't put on. The Thin Magnums are better than the regular ones, for feeling. I got more feeling on my cock as I'm fucking someone with it, and they get more of the warmth of my cock through the condom.

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rolled out a magnum just wondering if it was longer than a regular condom, it didn't seem like it

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Magnums are perfect for me... They've only ripped on me twice... I wonder if I should try a magnum XL?... wonder if I'm big enough.