My experience with Magnums

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 10 x 7.25 and the Mag. XL are the way to go, if you can stand the smell. Walmart has the best price, I have found.

I did happen to notice that the MAGNUMS were a bit more...latex-stinky lol

I wonder why? just more latex maybe?

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I like Magnums. First tried them on a trip to the USA several years ago, now get them from mail order here in the UK. Ordinary condoms like Durex and Condomi won't roll down fully, and Mates are pathetically small, made for people with tiny cocks; they actually hurt me. Condomi XXL are good too.

SR_Oscar de la Rentboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have tried the Magnum XL's too. I found them uncomfortable interms or tightness, and overall length. I've been using Durex XXL's for several years now, and while they aren't as long as I would like, they are more comfortable than the Magnums. That is solely my opinion however; everyone is different.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been using the Magnums for quite some time now. They just plain feel better, that's all there is! I tried using the regular size and it was like trying on a size 8 shoe when you needed a 12. Wasn't pleasant at all. But the magnums really roll on much better and feel nice and snug on. I think they are great. I also find that they allow more room for my cum load, which I have a tendency of having a large load most of the times.

nakedpunx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my only story of magnums is when 2 friends of mine and myself went to shop for late night stuffs.

one guy got trojan normals
I got magnums
the other got magnum XL's

the clerk looked at us soooooooooooo wierd

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did happen to notice that the MAGNUMS were a bit more...latex-stinky lol

I wonder why? just more latex maybe?

I think they do have more latex. XLs & XXLs are about the same length if you roll them out next to normal size, but they stretch more. But if somebody likes the smell of your balls or the taste of your cock, believe me they are not going to care about the latex. Cracks me up to think of it as a "new car smell."