My experience with the Bathmate Hercules

Aznboy

Just Browsing
Media
It's been nearly a year since I first heard about the Bathmate. After a basic research on the product, I brought the Hercules model after taking my measurements into considerations.

A little about myself, I'm 24years old and weigh about 140 lbs. Weight-wise and fat-wise, I'm of average build leaning towards the leaner side which means that I do not have the problem where there might be possible fat around the pubic area that might acts as a variable when trying to properly obtain my penis measurements.

My measures :

Previous Erection Length : 5.7inches
Previous Erection Circumference : 4.3inches

Current Erection Length : 6.1inches
Current Erection Circumference : 5.2inches

I take my measurements right after using my Bathmate. The change in measurement is after roughly a year of irregular schedule of using it.

How I use the Bathmate :

I'm currently a student juggling a part-time job which does not leave a lot of free time. I try to use the Bathmate as often as possible but I do not always get the chance to do it which means I do not have a strict regiment. My apartment does not have a tub which means that I'm using the Bathmate in only showers. I am also trimmed with very short pubic hairs to ensure a better seal.

Another note, my cock curves towards the left so after a couple minutes of using it, the left side of the head of my cock is rubbed up against the side of the inner tube. TIP: I recommend using some Vaseline on the head of your penis if you have the same issue as I do. It helps make sure that during the pumping and stretching of your penis that it will not cause some rough friction that might happen and a smooth movement is ensured so that no injuries might occur.

My typical session with the Bathmate lasts about 20minutes. I go in with a full erection.It's harder to make sure the Bathmate is fully filled with water during the initial pump(since the tilt in the shower causes the water to pour out before the seal is formed), I make sure to quickly pump in the beginning to form the seal to make sure not too much water leaks out.

I start with a simple 2minute warm-up where I just let my cock soak up the warmth while being inside. After around 2minutes or so I start doing kegels until I have to repump. This typically lasts for 3 minutes and then I repump.

For the next 10minutes I use the Bathmate to do some stretches. These stretches are basically where I hold the black rubber base of the pump while I pull outward with my other hand on the main base of the pump. These stretches are supposed to help with lessening the water retention at the end.

Stretch routine
- straight outward - 90seconds
- left outward - 90seconds
- right outward - 90seconds
Repump
- straight downward - 90seconds
- left downward - 90seconds
- right downward - 90seconds
Repump

After the repump, I go back to doing kegels for a good 5minutes or so. Lastly I take 1 last minute in the pump just resting my cock before removing it and jelq for roughly 5minutes and ending my session with another 1minutes rest.

My cock usually reach up to the 180~190 region while being in the Bathmate after full expansion. Girth -wise, because of the curving of my cock, my left side rubs against the inner tube but only the rim of my head on the right side touches the inner tube.

My thoughts on the Bathmate :

Comparing the results I get from other people around other users of Bathmate, I definitely do not get the same level of results. However, bear in mind that I have an extremely irregular schedule of using it which definitely affects my progress. Overall, I'm pretty happy about the results I have gotten. My cock feels heavy after each session and after my first few usage I learned enough to use it effectively with the least amount of water retention.

Realistically, I know that through a lot of research on the Bathmate, that you will lose some of the gains you will get if you do not cement it in with prolonged usage of it. With my scheduling with school and work, I'm still very happy that I have been able to keep some of the gains I've gotten despite my irregular usage of it.

Final Thoughts :
Best 90 dollars I have ever used. That being said, I am interested in probably upgrading to the newer models with the Xtreme x40. Hopefully the bigger size will make sure my cock does not rub up against the left side of the tube. While it does hurt my cock when I'm rubbed up against the tube, it still acts as a source of friction which might hinder my potential growth.

I've heard people complain about the part where your balls get "sucked" during the pumping and I definitely have had those problems in the beginning. In order to avoid that, I use my other to hold my balls while I repump with my other hand.

I hope this helps with anybody that might be thinking about using it or wants some sort of reference for routines or gain results. If you do have any questions, just send me a PM and I might be able to help you.

Last edited:

D_7kjghtf4

Account Disabled
Media
Hey thanks for this great right up. I have a hercules in the mail and I can't wait to use but I didn't know a good routine or any routine for that. I will definitely gives your routine a try but can u explain how you do kegal excerxise with the bathmate on. I'm a little confused about kegels

Aznboy

Just Browsing
Media
Hey thanks for this great right up. I have a hercules in the mail and I can't wait to use but I didn't know a good routine or any routine for that. I will definitely gives your routine a try but can u explain how you do kegal excerxise with the bathmate on. I'm a little confused about kegels

Kegels do not require you to manually move your penis so even if you're inside the BM you can still do it. You're just contracting the muscle you would use as if you're trying to stop peeing midstream. I only do it while inside the BM because I just simply want to work the exercise into my routine so I choose to do it during the time in which I'm not doing the stretches.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kegels do not require you to manually move your penis so even if you're inside the BM you can still do it. You're just contracting the muscle you would use as if you're trying to stop peeing midstream. I only do it while inside the BM because I just simply want to work the exercise into my routine so I choose to do it during the time in which I'm not doing the stretches.

be careful when doing kegels while pumping. everyone is different, but when I kegel, my testicles move upward. when I'm pumping and do this, my testicles start to get pulled into the pump and pain is caused, and obviously this could damage the testicles.

just be mindful of what you are doing and listen to your body.