my experience

cocklover80

Just Browsing
Media
hi guys..
this is my experience. just happened last saturday night.
i went to men's club which providing sauna, steam room, gym, meeting place, etc, i saw a lot men came to this place. this is third time i came here. normally, i came on week day, but weekend night was more happening.. a lot of men came here. when i arrived this place, the renovation work was doing even night. fortunately, the owner of this place has provided new sauna and shower. i was suprised at that time, so many men in the shower room and sauna. there were only 4 shower, but men were more than 100 people. can imagine that? all of them were naked during shower.. no shower door. i have to used to be naked.. definitely, for waiting my turn to get shower, my dick was hard on but i cover with small towel. may be some men were realised it..
what i wanna share with u is this is really weird story never happened in my entire life. after i got shower, i went to sauna room, this room was very small, may be suitable for 10 men only. but you know what, there were more than 20 men inside. i just wondering what was good thing inside the room. when i came inside the room, i was suprised that one western man from NY has been crowded by asian men..most of us were asian men.. everybody in the sauna room was excited and adore to this man. everybody was do hand job and kiss to this man.. grab his ball..nice body and dick also.. i was always stared at his dick and body..i just grab his ball and do little hand job.. i'm asian men too and i am adore to western men from US and europe.

after came out from this sauna, i got shower.. then , i went to the room which providing small bed..there were a lot of men were having sex..blow job, hand job, anal sex, etc..threesome, foursome, fivesome, etc..
i just watched them, i was afraid to join them..afraid about AIDS or HIV..u know why i said like that..because i just wondering that most of them have not take precautions and protection during have sex.. i don't know whether they realised it or they don't wanna wear the rubber during having sex?

is it this happen to u? did u have same experience like me?
do u wanna share it?