my experiences w/ 22 years of physicals

likeahorse13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this might be out of line.. But did you ever get the urge to grab hold of one, even if it seemed like it wasn't intentional? Like to move it out of the way or something just so you could feel it?

And did any erections ever come close to your face? What were your feelings after these encounters?

ruinean

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's hear it for the Irish. :tongue:

I was refered to a urologist by my primary in 1999 for suspected low testosterone, during the examination he asked me to drop my pants, my shirt was already off, and he made a comment to the effect of "you lucky boy." He was rolling the thing around in his fingers, I guess trying to get an erection response, which wouldn't, you know just was not going to happen, and when he started he mumbled "that's interesting," but he did not say WHAT was intersting and I was in too much of a state to ask, now I will never know.

Funny, I worked as a nurse for 12 years but when I am the patient all my training goes RIGHT out the window.

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this is definately an interesting topic! i remember when i was 15 and was about 5 1/2" flacid, 7" erect i had to get an examination for camp and the doctor said "whoa, i guess you don't get much trouble in the locker toom" i kind of laughed and blushed! im about to go get another physical soon as im heading off to college! :D

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, I hope you were later cured and are able to get an erection now. BTW what did they determine was causing it? I was under too much stress years ago and not only didn't have erections, I didn't even think about sex. Now, with less stress, it's all back to normal.
I went to doc friday as post op followup. I had an old penile injury aggravated. Doc put on his gloves to check me and during the course of the conversation acknowledged I was bigger than average. He hadn't even examined it yet. So, why would he remember that little factoid?
Smallest I've ever seen was dude at work that flashed me. His penis and testicles were the size of a preschoolers. This dude was 6'2" and 220 lbs. He thought he was the hottest stud around. I had to turn away to keep from laughing, not at his equipment but his attitude.

Reactions: ikethetyke

gluben

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PATRICKMCC55 said:
If forced to pick which ethnic group is largest, I would say my experience says that those of Mediterrean descent, (Spanish Italian Greek) are slightly larger than those of Northern European descent.

yes, I confirm haha:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PATRICKMCC55 said:
While Ive seen, and handled thousands and thousands of penises, the number that were actually erect were relatively small, maybe in the range of 200-300. Except for phimosis cases (thats where the foreskin is too tight during erection, causing pain) all the rest were "unplanned erections". all that said, I would guesstimate (most patients would probably have a problem if I brought out a tape measure) that the largest erect one Ive seen is in the 9 inch range. It was a 15 year old boy I gave a physical to work at the town pool last year. He surprised me because one second he was flaccid, and as soon as I started a testicular exam, he became erect in a matter of seconds. He was extremely apologetic, and embarassed. I told him not to worry, that it happens all the time (which it doesnt), but to warn me next time, as he almost caught me flush in the face. He laughed at that.

By the way, the smallest erection I ever saw was .75 inches. That one I measured, as he was a patient specifically because of that problem. I referred him to a plastic surgeon

Geesh! A 15 year old boy with 9". Life is not fair :crying:

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I suppose every guy has many erection during those years, I remember having lots of them in class. Maybe it was out of boredom or sometimes even sleepiness. I suppose nobody noticed them although I remember one female teacher giving me a certain look of appreciation during a class, she must have noticed haha.

Never had an erection at a doctor, simply doesn't turn me on I suppose.

• Love
Reactions: ikethetyke