My experiences with spurring natural growth

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Right off the top, let me say that I know that some will be skeptical of what I'm writing here, that for all you know this all might be ramblings inspired by fantasy or hyperbole. All I can say is that I have a long record of posting in these forums, and if you were to go through any of my history you'd see that I'm not that kind of poster. I will tell my experiences exactly as I remember them (and going from records that I kept of them at the time).

I'll start with my conclusions. Natural penis growth begins in puberty, and apparently often lasts into the late teens and even early 20's. Plenty of people have reported as much (i.e. growth at age 18 or later) from their own experiences in threads in these forums. During that time, natural growth starts and stops at intervals, and who knows how the body decides when to start and when to stop - it's all beyond our control. Or is it? I now think it's possible to make the body start a growth spurt during this period.

I'm speaking from experience here. In fact, I have multiple experiences to speak from.

When I was 18, I came up with the idea of using self-hypnosis to grow my own cock. Self-hypnosis audio programs have been on the market for a long time now, but as far as I know they didn't exist back then. So I improvised. I'd already had, and had tried out, a series of hypnosis audio programs that were designed for getting better at taking tests and increasing self confidence. My improvisation was, for a hypnosis session, I'd listen to the start of one of those programs - to the part that induces hypnosis. After that part I'd stop the audio and then actually give myself hypnotic suggestions by simply thinking them. I could go into a lot more detail about what my "script" was and how I came up with it, but I don't want to make this too long.

Yes, this was a dubious twist on what is to many an already dubious technique, hypnosis. Hence my caveat at the top.

Well, the hypnosis worked beautifully. Before the hypnosis I had been in the habit of measuring myself every once in a while, and in many months I had seen very minor if any change in size. But after I started the hypnosis (and I had a session once every three or four days), there was an increase in size that was immediate and considerable. I grew over 11mm in a month! And a lot of that growth happened in just the first few days. In the beginning, I actually had erections that were kind of painful, that felt like I was so hard that my cock was stretching out to a size it had never been before. Which it was. It reminded me of similar erections I had had years earlier, when I must have been in the middle of full-on growth.

But the growth tapered off, and before long I lost interest. I’ve always wondered how much more growth I could have gotten if I’d kept at it diligently for a lot longer.

I did try hypnosis again, at least, a few months later. And again it worked really well, with a similar explosive start. In the course of some 7 weeks I grew 8mm in length! As you can see, as great as this was it was less dramatic than my first try.

A few months later (I was 19 at this point), I had an experience that did not involve hypnosis. I was still in the habit of measuring myself occasionally, like once every few weeks. And in many weeks I didn’t see any change in size (actually, my size seemed to go down by 1-3 mm from the previous hypnosis experience). Then suddenly I hit a length I had never reached before. And it didn’t stop there: over the next 2.5 months my size increased by 8mm – a steady growth of 1mm every 11.5 days. The growth tapered off after that, so that it took another 2+ months to gain just 2mm more – and nothing more after that.

So what was that growth spurt about? It certainly had nothing to do with hypnosis, which I wasn’t doing at all at that point. It could simply have been one those late growth spurts that the body mysteriously decides to have. But I also could have inadvertently, by luck, spurred on. Consider this: I saw that first new growth a few days after I had started weight training in the physical education class I was taking at college. I had never done weight training in my life before that; and, having started from scratch, it was really hard on me – I got sore like I’d never been before and never have been since. But a few workouts were enough that it was much easier to do; and of course soreness stopped being an issue.

The timing could be a coincidence. But I kind of think that it was another example me bringing on natural penis growth, of making a growth spurt happen. The idea being that the weight training had brought with it a rush of testosterone in my system like I’d never had before, and that made growth start. And it was possible because I was still in that window of my body being capable of making penis growth happen – if and when it “decided” to. Maybe I kind of forced it to.

I have more experiences to talk about, but those are the main ones, and this post has gotten long enough already. I’ll tell the rest later, if there's interest.

Reactions: jojolongdong

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Edit: In paragraph 4 above, I said: "Self-hypnosis audio programs have been on the market for a long time now, but as far as I know they didn't exist back then."

What I meant to say: "Self-hypnosis audio programs for penis enlargement have been on the market for a long time now, but as far as I know they didn't exist back then."

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
No link, but try the hypnosis. You have to visualize and believe your erection is bigger. Kegels while you do it. Kegels have helped me a lot.

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am using hypnosis right now, and I have to admit I had a stronger erection, and I smoked cigarettes a day ago.

Definitely tell us how it goes. Anything to report so far? Looking at your profile you already have a LP for sure, but more is always nice, right? Also is it true that you're just entering college? That would put you in the right age range for my theory here...

gimmelongnskinny1s

Loved Member
Media
Moncloa-Aravaca, Community of Madrid, Spain
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is an interesting thread regarding hypnosis and PE. I have used hypnosis to help me improve many aspects of my life and it has worked perfectly on most of them. Some examples include eliminating exam anxiety, self-confidence, achieving goals with running, swimming and flexibility in my yoga practice. Hypnosis is very effective with behavioral changes. It can even be used to help motivate if you want to relax more when you use PE stretching devices like a pumping or traction.

I don't know if there are any studies that support its efficacy to alter one's hormonal make up to promote the penis growth "stage" of youth in an adult.

I would like to know if you used hypnosis to "amplify" your body's natural growth cycle while you are in your mid to late teens if it could have affects. Curious thought.

Maybe we need to ask a hypnotherapist with experience if this is possible and if something similar has been done in another manner with the human body being.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The testesotrne thing part actually makes sense, increased T levels during puberty are known to result in larger adult cock sizes. It would explain a lot of the athletes with huge cocks anecdotes that go around, seems like every football/rugby team ius an average of 8", which woiuld make sense if they're all getting massive T boosts throughout puberty from exercising.

Kinda means I missed my window though, wish I'd worked out when I was younger.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
increased T levels during puberty are known to result in larger adult cock sizes.

This is not true. Testosterone triggers the growth, but penis size only gets to what genetics determine it to be.

It would explain a lot of the athletes with huge cocks anecdotes that go around, seems like every football/rugby team ius an average of 8", which woiuld make sense if they're all getting massive T boosts throughout puberty from exercising.

being healthy during puberty might give you a maximum genetic size, but it doesn't make you bigger. How do you explain skinny or fat or unhealthy people with big penises, or athletic people with small penises?

what you see online doesn't matter. all it means is you came across people more likely to want to show off their penises, verse people who don't want to.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sugesting there's a trend, not an " all x are y" statement.

Secondly, most people do not reach their genetic potential for any physical trait, that's why the average height has been icnreasing and continues to do so. It's plasuible that a greter proportion of athletes could reach their maximum size resulting in a correlation.

That does raise the issue of if the growing obesity levels are lowering the average lol