my experinces with PE

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by inkslinger00743, Jun 27, 2008.

1. inkslinger00743

inkslinger00743 New Member

The 1st month using the stretcher. Was not good. Getting used to this thing is a pain. Keeping it on longer then 30mins was hard. The bottom of my dick got very sore so did the flare on my head. It sucks trying to drive , walk or really do anything other then stand. It took about 2 weeks and I was used to it. But now i can do more thing while i have it on. It takes alot of effort to wake up every morning and strap my dick in a plastic and metal thing. But its not too bad now. its kind of like a new job it takes some getting used to. The 1st week i wore it for 4 hours a day taking a 15min break every hour. The second week i did 6 hours a day with a 15 min break every hour. the 3rd week im doing 8 hours a day with a 15 min break every 2 hours. My starting erect length is 6.5 inches and an erect girth of 5 1/4 inches

2. luchoarg

luchoarg Member

Which one are u using?
    I´ve been using the Andropenis for one month now. Same feeling as you. FIrst days were hell, then I got used to it.
    Which was the initial lenght of the arms? Did you increase it?

3. inkslinger00743

inkslinger00743 New Member

i have been using fast size. yes i did add 1/4 inch to the bars today alls going well so far

Draft saved Draft deleted