my ex's best friend?

reallybigcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay, so me and my girlfriend broke up a few months ago, it was a pretty bad break up, so iv been talking to her friend latly and shes a pretty cool girl, nice, funny, but if i tried to date her my ex would shit bricks, she flipped out when she found out that wed been talking, but on the other hand my ex has dated 2 of my friends since we broke up...
what should i do
i also have NO idea if shes into me or not, i can usually tell when a girls into me but i cant figure this one out...

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she's talking to you she's into you. Get her done :)

You don't have a girlfriend anymore so you can do what you want with who you want

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i also have NO idea if shes into me or not, i can usually tell when a girls into me but i cant figure this one out...

Ask her if she'd like to go on a date with you. If not brush it off like it's not a big deal, you can still hang out. I wouldn't worry about the ex, obviously you two don't want to be together and if she's making her way through your friends, I wouldn't think she cares... unless she's trying to make you jealous:confused:

When my best friend broke up with her ex he asked me out all the time. His father told me we'd make beautiful grandchildren for him:eek: I told him no because she's my best friend and they had dated for years. Also truthfully, I didn't relish the idea of possibly one day being intimate with someone my best friend had been intimate with. I already knew everything about him, it felt creepy.

So don't be upset if she rejects you because of the same thing. Some people wouldn't feel comfortable in that situation. You can still be great friends.

B_Anita Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well she's interested in you because she's talking to you. It's up to you to determine "how much" she is into you. I wouldn't worry about the ex screaming, because, after all, she's your EX. What I would make sure of is to talk to the friend before you bring it to that level SHE may have a problem with it because she is still friends with your ex. Either way, good luck!

reallybigcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what im mostly worried about is if shes not intrested in me it would ruin it if i asked her out, were good friends and i dont wana make shit akward if she says no

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How did your ex find out? Did this girl tell her and then tell you what the reaction was? If so she might be playing some sort of 'get them back together' game. Truly, if she wants to go out with you she would not do so now if she values her friendship with your ex, and you do not want to get blamed for getting between them. Your ex should not care about who you see, but it sounds like she does. She might go psycho. Get very far away.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
about 4 months after a gf & I broke up. I started talking to her friend. she seemed interested in me. in the meantime I had asked my old gf out on a date. she had said she might be interested before, about hooking back up. so, I decided I would ask her one last time before asking her friend out. she was not interested at all it seemed. so I asked her friend out.

the next day after our first date, the old gf called her friend. she was pissed. I was there listening to the conversation over the phone. my new date was nice and polite, and even said, 'well, you don't want to date or fuck him anymore. he's a free man." anyway that nite we had our second date, got drunk, and fucked for 2 hours.

the next day, over at her place, we fucked again. btw, it seems the nite before I had given my "date" a her 1st, 2nd, & 3rd orgasms ever. and that morning her 4th. we were getting ready to leave when the old gf called again. " i understand you were on a date with him last nite, you bitch." "yes, we went out, and later we fucked ourselves sillly. he's got a big dick. oh, you know that." I think both girls hung up at the same time.

after that she and I and we, when together, were stalked by her, her brothers, and family friends. our cars were vandalized and broken into. we started going to obscure little bars, and driving friend's cars and even trading aptmnts for a nite/wkend. it eventually stopped.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
about 4 months after a gf & I broke up. I started talking to her friend. she seemed interested in me. in the meantime I had asked my old gf out on a date. she had said she might be interested before, about hooking back up. so, I decided I would ask her one last time before asking her friend out. she was not interested at all it seemed. so I asked her friend out.

the next day after our first date, the old gf called her friend. she was pissed. I was there listening to the conversation over the phone. my new date was nice and polite, and even said, 'well, you don't want to date or fuck him anymore. he's a free man." anyway that nite we had our second date, got drunk, and fucked for 2 hours.

the next day, over at her place, we fucked again. btw, it seems the nite before I had given my "date" a her 1st, 2nd, & 3rd orgasms ever. and that morning her 4th. we were getting ready to leave when the old gf called again. " i understand you were on a date with him last nite, you bitch." "yes, we went out, and later we fucked ourselves sillly. he's got a big dick. oh, you know that." I think both girls hung up at the same time.

after that she and I and we, when together, were stalked by her, her brothers, and family friends. our cars were vandalized and broken into. we started going to obscure little bars, and driving friend's cars and even trading aptmnts for a nite/wkend. it eventually stopped.

Now I am curious. Looking back can you think of anything that might have indicated that your ex --and her family-- had those stalkerish tendencies?

The closest thing that I have encountered like this is on the friendship level. A couple of times a "friend"has introduced me to someone and when I contact that person directly, the "friend" will let me know that they are pissed about it.

Last edited: