my face

bouncergirl04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi peeps, just included some new pictures of my face...be it my hair is a different colour on them all they are all recent...hope you like x

bouncergirl04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol and your all rather handsom also....im just in a dilemma about the colour, do i stay brunette, go back to my natural blonde or dabble with the red....please help x

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on what your trying to do. The brunette looks very classy/sexy on you but the red is certainly eye catching and alluring.

Either way you look hot!

Kiltman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Bouncergirl. Nice pics. Your attractive in them all but if your asking, for me it would be the natural blonde.
Hope your well.:smile:

bouncergirl04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww thank you all so much for the compliments but im a wee bit embaressed here....sounds like i was fishing for them when infact i was,nt. I do realize that there are a high percentage of gay males on this site (wished i was gay and male lol...your all so handsom)...fact is i wanted to show my face not my body, i dont really think its the kinda site for females to be flashing their intimate bits off. Anyhow im still in a dilemma about the colour....thinking about going red again ...god lifes so hard lol...thanks once again x

Kiltman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK. Natural blonde, Celtic red, brunette in that order. Its difficult. You look different in character with each colour but I prefer the Blonde.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your beautiful. Show the bits. Natural hair color prefered. I am a cheavenist pig.

...OB