My fantasm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Castello, May 24, 2009.

1. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

My fantasy, and I hope it will happen one day, is that a man, a masculine man, a more mature men, come and take my virginity and teach me how to have great sex. I hope I'm not dreaming lol But I like the idea of that, that a experience men, older, hairy, not shy come to me and said I will fuck you and teach you good sex. Of course he would have a big dick. lol

A bigger fantasy, he's that they would be two men. So one would fuck me and I would suck the other one.

This is the first time I talk about that. I hope I'm not to crazy :feedback:

2. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    not too far off from anyone wants. I suppose the sex idea is predominate, but learning to love entails some emotional and physical concerns (like learning about another personality), learning how to touch and learning not to be too selfish...

3. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

Yes, but I said it's a fantasm, with total stangers. Do you think that could happen or I just dream?

4. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    that fact makes it even hotter

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Not attracted to the idea of total strangers at all. Want to get to know and like people first. Being in the middle of a sandwich is the hottest idea for me.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Castello my guess is you'r still in the closet and this is the perfect place for you to our your desires and fantasies.

But knowing as many horny gay men as i do. Your fantasm is entirely possible

Draft saved Draft deleted