my fantasy celeb sex tape

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eddie Cibrian, Stephen Dorff, Adam Baldwin, Bobby Cannavale, Tahmoh Penikett, Ben Browder, Mario Lopez, Freddie Prinz, Jr., Thomas Jane, and Victor Webster

given that we sometimes see the Queen Mother on the news, we can toss her in the mix

again this isn't a celeb sex tape but a fantasy sex tape with actual characters from shows not the real actor. So it could even be donad duck and mickey mouse or Dexter and Sabrina the witch. Which remind me...

Xander, Spike, and Angle

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that I would like these actors to be in a orgy sex tape:
(At the time, of their most handsomeness.)
Brad Davis (before he had gotten infected with HIV. The actor in Midnight Express.), Lee Majors,
Patrick Duffy, Sam Jones, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Gil Gerard and Alec Baldwin.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's what I mean, Deno. Back then....too bad there is no such thing as a time machine, you know. As for Scott's bottom, the only time you ever get to see his "bottom" is in the 1987 romance movie, I Love N.Y. And it is really "drool" nice looking. I bet Buddy(I mean, Aames) would have ate that for breakfast. :wink: Had there been a time machine, they would have been in the Corbin fisher site at those particular ages(20s). Though I must say, they would have make one great looking couple. There is actually the syndicated intro where Aames touches Scott's shoulder and Scott looks at his hand with that grin on his face like...."you really want me that badly?" It is kind of funny and cute at the same time.

danescock1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to see Gil Grissom plowing Nick Stokes, Warrick Brown and Greg Sanders. Then lay on his back and take all three in succession. Then have Nick fuck Greg while Warrick slides in and out Grissom.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to see Ben Browder jacking off...or Mike Rowe.

I dunno about sex tape, though because they're usually ackward and not sexy...so I'd rather see an x-tube-ish amateur j/o video from a hot celebrity.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL!!! Um, I don't know about that...I'd have to listen to him tell me how good he was at sex, only to be left hanging because I said something to piss him off.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm peter , I don't know if having sex with a clairvoyant would be a good idea, they might know its bad sex before you even get the chance. Super on the supernatural, those guys are hot.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a little too 80s, but what the hell....only if it was the 80s?

How about Billy Idol, Simon LeBon, and good ol' John Taylor. Though Billy Idol would be dominant because he always first in line. Billy Idol.....always one bad boy.