Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm currently working on a fantasy novel that is about a world completly created by yours truly. Ofcourse it will be dark, ofcourse it will be light and ofcourse there will be homosexual activity :tongue: ok on a serious note, i've taken a piece of the prologue to present to you. The novel is in "rough draft" mode atm so yes, its full of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors but hey, gotta start somewhere right?

"It is human nature to feel an imense obligation to punish those who do wrong and thus we satisfy a type of revenge. The importance of good and evil is one that cannot go unnoticed, it always seems to equal out and the good is always so distinguishable from the bad, as clear as light from the dark. So we dwendle on it, in folk, art and even dreams often creating monuments to remind us of this balance. We often place ourselves inbetween the two, feeling our hearts with false hope..as if we truly have a choice in the direction we will go. Human nature is never truly balanced."

The book is about a world thats in the heat of battle, with itself. Its a very "twisty" plot and you want truly get the meaning until about halfway through the book, thats when things will began to put themselves together. Its full of lots of characters that have their own problems and lives which i've managed to connect all together. If you ask me, and I don't mean to brag, I think I did an excellent job on creating characters and connecting them all to the main antagonist of the story "which btw willl be a HUGE shocker" :wink: The world is fantasy and the characters have these unique "abilities" which once again tie them together. Its very difficult for me to explain without giving too much information I just want to share everything, but I can't lol Anyway, I wish I could give more but I don't want to mess this up, you understand.

So hope you like my little "preview" I'm not sure if it will be in the final write but for now its in the rough. Let me know what you think!

Reactions: Johnny_Boi