my fantasy

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Sedwell Biggbottem, Feb 9, 2008.

1. D_Sedwell Biggbottem

This is my fantasy and like all fantasies is mainly based on truth! Thoughts and comments welcome humiliate.me73@hotmail.co.uk

I arrive home from work and as I enter I am attacked from behind and have my mouth covered and as I slip into unconscousneas I wonder whnst has happened to my wife....!
    When I come round I am tied spread eagled naked to our bed. I struggle to break free but to no avail, I am gagged and am concerned for my wifes safety! As I lie there I wondered what was going to happen to me......what had happened to my wife...... Who had stripped me and seen me naked? The door opened and in walked my attacker ...... My wife! I wanted to ask her every question under the sun about why I am here but am gagged and have to listen to her speak ...."Firstly, I love you and always will" she said. "Secondly, I am sorry for attacking you but I have no choice anymore!" I wondered what she meant, I loved my wife and thought everything in our lives was great! I enjoyed our sex life even if she didn't let me take her anally! She was very sexy and often turned other mens heads when we were out even if she was unaware of her beauty! She was more prudish than I would have liked but I put that down to her lack of confidence in her body and looks but I still enjoyed our sex life and was wondering what she meant by "have no choice anymore".
    "While I love you and all you do for me" she continued, "The time we have been together has been great, especially our three years of marriage! I hope it continues till I die! Even when people have questioned the age difference between us" (It was only 10 years, she is 25) "I have always known our love was true!" She was saying all good things so why was I tied naked to our bed! "However" she explained " there always was one part of our marriage that wasn't up to standards, our sex life" I was shocked! "I have never orgsamed with you and never feel fufilled or ..... " she paused, "filled!" I was horrified, I knew I wasn't well endowed but thought my technique and tonge were enough to satisfy any women. I had believed previous partners when they had told me 'size doesn't matter-its what you do with it' and here was my wife telling me differently! She continued "Your cock just doesn't satisfy me! The only time I orgsam is by using my toys." She hadn't wanted me to buy them for her at the time! "I think its your lack of size but am not sure" she explained. I lay there exposed unable to defend my self while my wife was tearing my sexual history apart! She continued "So, as I am not sure about your size, I am getting a second opinion............."

To be continued

2. D_Sedwell Biggbottem

A second opinion! What was she talking about?! I soon found out! The door moved open a little more and in walked three young ladies! I knew them all! My sister-in-law Julie was first through the door, she was 19years old and a dancer and had the body to show for it, about 5'4" and perfectly formed although her breasts were slightly larger than a normal dancer, about 34C I guessed! We hadn't always seen eye to eye although I often wondered what she was like in bed! She always had her fair share of men and they always seemed to be male model material!
    Behind her was Nicola, our next door neighbour, she was 27 years old, slim with a tanned skin! She had small breasts and only stood 5'2" tall. She was average looking but from the stories I had heard she was very experienced in the bedroom and had tried virtually everything with both sexes!! I never had a great deal to do with her and frankly would have liked her to move away!
    The third person was my work colleague, Shani, she was 25 and judged by most people as "simply stunning". She is petite at only 5'1", bleached blonde hair, perfectly formed and large breasts, at a guess 34DD! Everyone I knew fantasised about her breasts but I preferred her tight pert bum and often dreamed of parting it with my cock or tongue! We had a good relationship and she had a long term partner who I knew was jellous of us working together. I also knew she was experienced in the bedroom department and she had often told me of her sexual exploits and how large previous partners and her current partner were!
    Now here I was tied naked to our bed with my wife, her sister, our neighbour and my work colleague all standing nearby looking at me! I tried to hide my naked body but couldn't move! I wanted to shout at them to 'get out' but was still gagged! I had never been naked infront of so many people before, certainly never been naked infront of so many young women, let alone so many women who I knew and had history with! I felt helpless and embarressed and wondered how I could ever face any of these women again! What was my wife thinking about inviting them in our bedroom! What would happen next? It couldn't get any worse!

3. D_Sedwell Biggbottem

Julie was the first to speak "You poor cow!" she said, looking at my wife "You married him even though its that small!" They all giggled! Nicola then piped up "No wonder I never hear you screaming with pleasure." Now laughter! "At least not when he is at home!" I was hoping this was a dream and I would wake up soon!
    "You liar!" Shani exclaimed while stepping closer. "Your always telling me how big you are!"
    "He might have been talking about his stomach!" Julie spitted out. They all laughed!
    I had put some weight on after marriage! They were talking about me like a piece of meat and I couldn't do a thing about it!
    "You always tell me your big" Shani said, "but my two year olds newphew cock is bigger than that!" More giggles! "hell yeah" Nicola said "I have seen clits that are bigger"
    I wanted to die! I was being verbally destroyed while tied naked infront of four beautiful women. My two inch limp penis lying flacid on my balls!
    "It does get bigger", my wife defended me!
    "It bloody needs too!" the three other girls said in harmony!
    "Let's see then!" Julie said with venom in her voice, as she stepped closer! Her hands reached forward and grabbed my nipple and started twisting and tweaking! Her hand was cold and felt like an electric shock running through my body! "Give me a hand" she asked the others. Shani stepped forward and started on my other nipple! She was only slightly gentler! The moment was lost on me that here I was naked with two of the hottest women I knew trying to get me hard! Normally I would rise to the occasion but I was praying and hoping nothing would happen!
    "he' not impotent is he" Julie asked her sister! My wife shock her head but now had a smile on her face! "Let's see" Nicola said as she moved forward running her hands! I felt her cold hand cup my balls and my cock jumped, almost shrinking back inside my body to form a clit! She took her finger and thumb and grabbed the shaft of my cock! She pulled my foreskin back to reveal a deep pink almost purple head and my piss slit grew longer! As soon as she pulled my foreskin back as far as it would go she jerked it back over my cock head. "Go get the tape measure" she instructed my wife! "We will see just how big it gets!"
    As my wife left our bedroom, I knew it wouldn't be long untill these three young women would know my little secret for good!

More soon.......

4. D_Sedwell Biggbottem

By the time my wife had returned Julie and Shani had started biting and licking my nipples as well as punching and tweaking them. I think Julie was biting a little bit harder than I liked and it felt like she had drawn blood! The constant attention to my nipples and Nicola stroking my cock and playing with my balls was having the desired effect and my cock began to grow. As my wife entered the bedroom her sister asked her if she had a cock ring which she then produced from the draw where all our sex toys were kept! Nicola quickly took this and placed over the end of my stiff cock and slid it to the base! "That should keep him hard!" she said. The others ceased their torment of my nipples and I could feel all eyes on my hard cock!
    "Let's mesure it" Shani said. She took the tape mesure and I felt her soft hand touch my cock as she buried the end of the measure in my pubes at the base of my cock and streatched it to the end of my cock! They all giggled. "The length of his cock is....." Shani paused as Julie pretended to do a drum roll "4.5 inches" They all laughed including my wife! I felt destroyed! Julie took the measure "What about his girth", she said! Now I felt her hands touch my cock. There was a time when I wanted them all to touch me but not like this. "5.5 inches" Julie announced to great laughter! They all turned to my wife and offered her condollences! Exclaiming it was the smallest cock any of them had ever seen they wondered how anyone could get pleasure from it!
    While getting the cock ring from the drawer my wife had left it open and Shani was now taking all my wifes toys out! "I see why you need these" she said to my wife "None of these are as small as that thing" she continued as she refered to my cock! "Do you even feel his cock in you? Sis!" Julie asked. "Its OK" my wife offered weakly. Nicola starting stripping as the others turn to see what she is doing! "I don't believe her" Nicola said about my wife, "I am gonna find out!" In a minute she stood naked in our bedroom, her small breast like children jellies with the cherries as her nipples! There would have been less than a handfull had I had chance to get mine on them! She had shaven pubes as I had guessed and her small frame made her look younger than her 27 years, almost schoolgirlish! I saw the others watch her as she strode to the bed and stepped on it standing above me! "Don't think I will need any lube for this little thing" she said as she lowered herself on my cock! I felt her warm lips cover my helmut as she slid down to my pubes. "Well?" Julie and Shani asked. "Can't really feel a thing" Nicola replied as she started riding my cock! The others laughed. I could feel it and wanted to shoot my cum in her smooth pussy but couldn't if I wanted to as the cock ring was restricting me! "Its no fun!" Nicola said as she got off my cock! "Gotta yet this" both Julie and Shani said as they started to strip!
    Soon, both young women were naked and look better than I could have imagined, if my cock could have it would have grown another inch and if it wasn't for the extra tight cock ring I would have spurted my spunk there and then. Shani was first to straddle me, her huge tits blocking her pretty face as she started to lower herself! Her soft lips framed by a small strip of dark hair were slowly parted as she too slid all too easily on my cock! After a couple of minutes rocking on my cock egged on by the others including my wife she got off stating "Far too small to be of use"! If I wasn't so humiliated and embarresed I could have enjoyed my dreams coming true!
    Julie came to the bed next looking at my stiff cock with contempt. Her slim dancers body moving so gracefully, her pert tits hardly moving! She had a small blonde triangle of pubes pointing down to her tight lips! She sat on my cock with little grace and although her pussy was the tightest she still exclaimed "Worthless cock!" and then asked my wife "Why you marry him?" as I watched her pert bum hardly move as she walked over to the others!
    I had just had my cock in three of the sexiest women I knew while my wife watched and hadn't enjoyed it at all! Nor had they!
    "We are going to remove your gag now" Julie said "But if you scream or shout we will cut your balls off.................... And I mean it" And she did! She removed my gag and I didn't make a sound or have any intention of doing so! "They want to see if your tongue is as useless as your dick" my wife said! "You have five minutes to make them cum" With that instruction, Shani came over and lowered her pussy on my face I was in heaven. I kissed, licked, nibbled and tongued everypart of her pussy as I had dreamed of doing many times to no avail, no noises, no cum, no nothing. The only reaction I got was when I managed to tongue her puckered bum hole when she was getting off my face!
    "Absoloutly shit" Shani explained as Nicola was lowering her shaven pussy on my mouth. Again I tried every trick I had ever known with the same results as Shani! Nicolas' pussy was replaced with Julies who deliberatly position herself so I struggled to breathe. I tried my hardest to make her cum but was never going to succeed as I struggled to keep breathing. Although I thought I heard a few noises of pleasure! When Julie had returned to Shani to continue berating me! I realised it hadn't be pleasurable noises coming from Julie but they were coming from my wife who was naked on the floor with Nicola lapping at her shaven pussy! My wife was letting another woman pleasure her! My wife the prude with the next door neighbours tongue deep in her twat making noises I had only dreamed about hearing from my wife! Shani was sucking on my wifes 36D breasts and was bringing her close to orgsam! Julie taunted me, "You couldnt satisfy any of us! So now my sister has had to resort to lesbianism to get the pleasure she deserves cause you can't deliver!" At that point, my lowest, my wife got the biggest orgsam she had ever had! She screamed and screamed! Nicola rose from between my wifes thighs with cum dripping down her chin! Julie and Shani laughed as my wife regained her composure! She looked at me with pity but with pure joy in her smile! "Perhaps he is not that small, perhaps all men are that size!" she offered as a last gasp hope for me!
    " We'll see!" Julie said as she open the bedroom door to let two young men in the bedroom!

More latter!

5. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...........Awsome.

6. D_Sedwell Biggbottem

7. D_Sedwell Biggbottem

I recognised both men, Darren was Julies latest flame and Marc was Shani long term partner. Both were casual dressed in Jeans and T-shirt yet both could easily been at Milan fashion week! Darren was about 5'10" with short cropped hair and worked for a local building firm! With his job and regular visits to the gym was lean and tanned and at only nineteen was brash and cocky, always boasting about the size of his manhood, which always made me think he was small!Marc was 27 and had been with Shani for 4 years! He was 6'1" and had a chisalled body due to working as a labourer for the last 3 years! He was always polite and well spoken but I knew he didn't like Shani working with me!Both men entered the room and immediatly laughed at the site of my naked frame tied to the bed with my 4.5 inch cock pointing at the ceiling! When they had finished laughing they both clocked eyes on the four naked young women in the room. Their faces lit up at the sight of three bodies they had never seen naked before and they spent about 30 second eyeing up each of the new bodies in front of them!The silence was broken by Julie "My sister thinks her husbands cock is about average, you two" she addressed Darren and Marc "are going to test the theory, I have discussed with the other girls and as long you both do what your asked Shani and I will not dump you and you can have sex with anyone in this room with no come backs!!". The two men looked at each other and back at Julie and nodded!Nicola had removed my cock ring now as she said they didn't need reminding how pathetic it was and my penis was slowly shrinking!"OK boys" Shani said, "Get naked!". Both men lifted their T-Shirts over their head to reveal defined chests and six pack, neither men had hairy chests! My wife smiled in approval. They undid their jeans and let them fall from their slender waists to the floor and stepped out of them! They were both now standing in front of the four naked women wearing just their designer underware! Then sumultaniously, like a well rehearsed dance routine, they hooked their fingers inside their waistbands and bent double to deliver their boxers to their feet! As they returned to a standing position my wife let out a little shreak of delight and I noticed her eyes open wider and her licking her lips and both naked men were in full view! Both men had large flacid penis hanging over large ball sacks! Both were uncut and at least 6.5 inches long with Darren looking like his hung lower although Marc certainly had more girth! "Both of them are bigger than that pathetic thing on your husband." Shani pointed out to my wife, "and they are still soft". My wife nodded in agreement! I felt worthless! "How big do they get?" my wife asked her sister and Shani. "Wanna find out?" Julie asked her sister already knowing the reply. Julie led her sister to Darren and placed her hands on his flacid member. "He is all yours sis!" Julie told her sister while casting a glance at my embarressed face! My wife tugged a couple of times at his foreskin and then lowered her lips around his shaft and began working her tongue and lips all over his shaft while playing with his balls! "What about me?" Marc asked. Nicola began to move forward! "Wait!" Julie said "Since my sister has her hands and mouth full! We should see if her pathetic small dicked husband is better at sucking cock then he was at licking pussy?" They all laughed as my heart skipped a beat and they lead Marc across the room to the bed with his large flacid clock swinging like a pendulum on a grandfather clock......More to come........

8. kc999

kc999 Active Member

Great story so far. keep it coming.

9. D_Sedwell Biggbottem

So here I was lying tied naked to my bed while my wife was sucking her potential brother-in-law off and her sister , my neighbour and my work colleague were bringing a man over so I could suck him off!! I thought I has miss heard them! Julie knew I wasn't gay! Nicola knew I wasn't gay! Shani knew I wasn't gay! Yet here they were bring Marc, Shani's' boyfriend, over to the bed. His large 6.5" flaccid penis swinging between his thighs. I opened my mouth to protest but Julie gave me a look that reminded me of her threat to cut my balls off should I say anything! Darren was in the corner with his growing member in my naked wifes mouth, his hands were behind his head almost posing as my wifes head bobbed in front of his crutch. He winked at me!
    "Lets see him get Marc hard!" Nicola said! "Yeah" Shani agreed "he must be good at something, perhaps it is cocksucking!"
    Marc stood on the bed directly above my head, his piss slit staring at me! On Julies instructions he lowered and his brown puckered hole came in to view but it was his balls that were first to hit my face. His soft pubic fur touched my forehead and his heavy fat balls fell in my eyes! They girls started to laugh! "You better put as much effort in to this as your wife is giving my boyfriend!" Julie taunted! Marc's penis fell across my face, the warm sensation and the mainly smell engulfed my nose! "Open wide!" Shani said, and reluctantly I opened my mouth and felt my humiliation complete! Julies hand grasped Marc's cock and fed it into my opening mouth. "I hope he is hungry" Nicola said.
    Marc's cock was now in my mouth! I wasn't sure what to do but knew my teasers would insist on effort. I moved my tongue around the head of his cock, he groaned. I teased his piss slit! I thrust my tongue down the inside of his foreskin as Julie continued to feed Marc's cock in my mouth. It began to grow! Julie, Shani and Nicola laughed at my humiliation!
    "Looks like he has done this before!" Nicola remarked. I hadn't! I was horrified at the though of what I was doing but had no choice! Marc's salty flesh was growing and he leaned forward so his cock had better access to go deeper in my mouth. His cock was growing too much with my mouth action and I was worried I was going to choke. It must have been 8" long now and his girth was starting to stretch my mouth!
    "Fuck his mouth!" Shani instructed her boyfriend. Marc started to pump his cock deep into my throat. I started to gagged but he kept going and growing! He was fucking past my tonsils and the girls were laughing as Marc's heavy balls kept falling in my eyes. "Just a few more minutes" Julie said!
    After a few more minutes of torment Julie shouted stop and Marc removed his swollen member from my throat. As Marc stood up above me I saw the full glorious size of his cock. It must have been 9" long and 7" round. It could have killed me!!!
    "Get the tape measure!" Nicola said as my wife stood up from Darren's crutch and Marc went and stood next to Darren. If I though Marc's cock was big Darren's seemed bigger and my wife looked like she had thourhily enjoyed deep throating it. "Do you wanna do the honors, sis?" Julie asked her sister. My wife smiled her reply!
    The girls all gathered round the two young men, all eyes fixed on their swollen members!
    Marc was first to be measured! "How long was your husbands?" Nicola inquired! "5.5inches", my wife replied! "And how big is Marc?" Shani asked proudly of her boyfriend. My wife placed the tape measure at the base of his cock and layed it along the length of Marc's shaft. "10.5inches" my wife said with a gasp. The girls cheered! My heart sank! The tape measure was then wrapped round the shaft. "7.5inches', my wife announced! "Thats my boy", Shani announced! "Looks like he made a good cocksucker!" my wife commented while glancing in my direction. I looked away.
    "Now Darren!" Nicola said. Julie smiled at her boyfriend. Her sister lay the tape measure along Darren's shaft. She smiled at the other girls. Then she wrapped the tape measure around Darren's cock. All the girls looked at each other and smiled. My wife licked her lips! "11.5X8inches" Julie beamed proudly! Darren smiled! The girls hands started to roam over each others body in sheer enjoyment of the the large members before them. The boys cocks quivered at this site of four sexy young ladies touching each others breasts. Even my cock started to squirm!
    "Stop!" Julie shouted as Nicola was about to slide her fingers in Shani's pussy! "Aww!" everyone said. "Lets save it for later!" Julie said. She turned and looked at me. "Look at the pathetic, small dicked loser you call a husband, sis!" Julie remarked to my wife. "It is not even half the size of these two studs!" she said. "In fact I think it is even smaller than some of the kids I babysit!" She added. "Its only his pubic hair that gives away he is above puberty!"
    "Lets shave it off!" said Nicola producing my wifes electric hair clippers that she uses to cut my hair to a crew cut! They all laughed! "I will do it" my wife shocked everyone as she was handed the clippers! They all laughed as they gathered around the bed like prize farmers at a sheep shearing contest. The low hummm of the clippers seemed loud to me as my wife smiled as she cut of my underarm hair! Everyone giggled! I noticed Julie fingering herself at my humiliation. My wife then run the clippers down my stomach and removed the hair that ran up from my cock to my penis! Julie now had two fingers between her lips while Shani was sliding a finger in my wife! My wife looked at me and slowly ran the clippers over my pubic hair and the hands that were free started to clap! Nicola stood next to the bed with my razor and said "We don't want any stubble - do we little boy?"
    As Nicola started scrapping the stubble from around my cock my wife was shaving my legs with the clippers. Shani had two fingers in my wife while she stroked Julies boyfriends cock, his head still glistening from my wifes spit. Julie still had two fingers in her own tight pussy while her other hand was trying to glide Marc into Nicolas pussy from behind as she shaved my cock.
    With the sight of all the action around me, the smell of sex in the air, the attention of Nicola shaving my cock bald my cock quickly rose to its full 4.5 inches and shot its sticky fluid on my hairless stomach. Everyone laughed, except me. My wife quick as a flash scooped up my cum and forced it into my mouth. The shock on my face as my own salty seed was forced on my tongue by my own wife was greeted with howls of laughter and my wife expressing "You always expect me to eat it!" and "You never could control the little thing" My face reddened as I gulped down my own cum and everyone stepped back from the bed to look at my totally hairless body tied to the bed.
    "Now the fun starts!" Julie said.

More to follow...

10. D_Sedwell Biggbottem

Any comments on my story so far!

11. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Member

wow is all i can say...i feel bad but at the sametime intrigued to see where you take it.

12. iceman888888

iceman888888 Member

awesome.... can't wait for the next installment!

Draft saved Draft deleted