my fat girl babies!

D_Yotonne Yogurtcannon

Experimental Member
Media
So yeah, I used to date this teacher, she was 240. Her room mate was jealous and used to do anything to upset us. Pretty much sucked. Her room mate was also fat, but seriously not cool, the shiny vampire ninja (one fo my friends) hit that shit and said it sucked. He did it out of pity to get her away from the party. She was loud obnoxious and acting like a ho. She owed everyone money but kept spending it on drugs and lady gaga crap. She tried to kill my ladies cat. But damn if she didn't keep asking to see my dick.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Going with past nonsense from PeteyMary, it is clear he's a 68 year old virgin living in the airless attic of his kindly brother. Being insanely jealous of his brother, who is happily married for 40 years to a gorgeous wife and has 5 lovely children, he has started fabricating tales. with hopes that someone will believe him and thus make him feel like maybe he really isn't a virgiin. Sadly, PeteyMary is destined to die alone and a virgin in the airless attic with his 3 inch (fully errect size) twig stuck in a lamp socket after he is electrocuted for failing to unplug the lamp while standing in a puddle of his piss.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Going with past nonsense from PeteyMary, it is clear he's a 68 year old virgin living in the airless attic of his kindly brother. Being insanely jealous of his brother, who is happily married for 40 years to a gorgeous wife and has 5 lovely children, he has started fabricating tales. with hopes that someone will believe him and thus make him feel like maybe he really isn't a virgiin. Sadly, PeteyMary is destined to die alone and a virgin in the airless attic with his 3 inch (fully errect size) twig stuck in a lamp socket after he is electrocuted for failing to unplug the lamp while standing in a puddle of his piss.

Genius. :smile:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
So yeah, I used to date this teacher, she was 240. Her room mate was jealous and used to do anything to upset us. Pretty much sucked. Her room mate was also fat, but seriously not cool, the shiny vampire ninja (one fo my friends) hit that shit and said it sucked. He did it out of pity to get her away from the party. She was loud obnoxious and acting like a ho. She owed everyone money but kept spending it on drugs and lady gaga crap. She tried to kill my ladies cat. But damn if she didn't keep asking to see my dick.

if you 'used to' it couldn't have been that long ago cus lady gaga has only been popular for like ayear...

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Disappear.