My faux pas with a young surfer boy

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_Guy Love, Apr 21, 2007.

1. B_Guy Love

B_Guy Love New Member

I don't know if this guy was hung, but I decided to post this here because I certainly know that he was young....

At the moment I have a terrible retail job. Okay. It's not that the job is terrible so much as retail itself is terrible. But I digress....

Anyway, today, in walked a beautiful young man of about 19 or 20. I live in a relatively cold state, famous for a lot of rain, and this guy was obviously a foreigner. He had a sunny Southern California or Hawaiian surfer dude vibe about him. Shaggy, streaked blond hair. Beat up surfer dude clothes. Facially, he looked like Owen Wilson, though about two decades younger. This guy looked like he had just stepped out of an Abercrombie and Fitch catalogue, or off of Laguna Beach or something. A prototypical surfer dude.

First thing he said to me almost killed me. He looked at me and said with a very chipper, outgoing tone, "Hey, man..."

I said hi back. Then I realized he had been in the store before. I said that I remembered him from before. We had a little trivial banter, and then he went about his way browsing the store.

Eventually, he found his way over to a locked case of merchandise we sell. He leaned over to look in the case. Nothing unusual, because this happens all the time. You can't really see what is in the case without leaning over.

But after about a minute of him leaning over to look into the case, I noticed something. He had major plumber crack going on. Not only a bit of crack, he had maybe a third of his ass cheeks hanging out. I had never seen this before. I am used to the younger generation having their pants halfway down their asses with about a third of their boxer shorts sticking out the back. Frankly, I think it's adorable. But I was not used to seeing bare ass cheeks poking out. I couldn't believe it.

As for the ass cheeks, LOL. Perfect. Hairless, taut, firm. Plumber Crack has NEVER looked this good! In fact, it's an insult to this guy's sinuous little ass to refer to it as Plumber Crack.

I stared for about five seconds, then I caught myself. Then I felt embarrassed for the poor guy, thinking that maybe he didn't know a third of his ass was hanging out. I was waiting for my coworker, a plumb female, to take note and laugh about it. But she never noticed. And after about a minute of leaning over with his ass hanging out, he straightened up and then turned to me and told me he was interested in seeing some of the merchandise in the case.

I walked up and unlocked the case and got out the merchandise to show him. We have to stand next to the case while it is open, so I had to stand there and sort of look in his direction while he tried on the merchandise. As he tried on the merchandise, he had to raise his hands to put them on his head. As he raised his hands, his shirt lifted up a bit.

When his shirt lifted up, I realized that his Plumber Crack problem was not a result of bending over. His boxer shorts were only pulled up halfway up his ass. I had never seen anything like this. Again, I glanced. Looked for maybe three seconds, then looked away.

He continued to look at himself in the mirror, trying on the accessories we sell. As he stood there, I realized that even without his arms up you could get a hint of his ass hanging out, his firm little body. I was stunned.

I can't describe his body very well. I mean, this boy just seemed like something mythological, something out of a Greek myth, a beautiful representation of youthful, athletic male beauty.

He then handed me the merchandise and said that he was interested in purchasing it. But something odd.... When he handed me the merchandise, I noticed that his hand was trembling.

This is the part where I felt like a total creep, that I had committed a "faux pas." It occurred to me that maybe this young man realized that I had glanced at his ass and was admiring his beauty (all the while attempting to conceal my admiration), and that this had made him uncomfortable. This just crushed me. The last thing in the world I would want would be for something so beautiful to be ashamed of his beauty. I felt like a total pervert for having looked.

We walked back to the cash register to ring up the merchandise, and by the time we arrived to the cash register we had a little more banter. During the course of our walk, I noticed something I hadn't noticed earlier. A bit of a swish to his walk and in his voice. When I asked for his ID to verify his debit card (we do this with all customers), I saw that the look on his face in the picture was a very gentle look. The look in his eyes had a "swish" look to them, if that makes any sense. And, again, as he handed his ID to me, his hand trembled. I almost started to get nervous too, picking up his nervousness. But I told myself that there was no reason to be nervous because all that had happened was that he had been beautiful and I had admired his beauty. Nothing wrong with that.

Several options occurred to me:

1. This boy was aware that I had noticed his cute little ass and he was uncomfortable with that.
    2. This boy at the least has a bisexual tendency.
    3. There's the possibility that he was putting on a bit of a show for me and maybe he enjoyed putting on the show.

I don't know which option is correct, but I do know that I was truly crushed by seeing him tremble like that. I felt so guilty, as though me looking had made him uncomfortable. But you know what ... anyone would've looked because his cute little ass was sticking out at you.

Anyway, don't know why I feel compelled to share this story. I suppose I feel compelled to share it here because I can't really share it anywhere else. :redface:

2. yarraman

yarraman New Member

sounds like he made your day! nice to have things like that happen :)

3. B_Guy Love

B_Guy Love New Member

It was one those things, like a car wreck, where you can't help but look but also feel guilty for looking.

4. yarraman

yarraman New Member

I dont blame you, I would have looked :) ha ha

5. deepdick

deepdick New Member

Albums:
    I dunno but, if I remember my younger years, it sounds like he wanted to make a pass but was very nervous about it.

If you checked his id, I hope you saw he was over 18.

6. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

You keep claiming you're straight,right?
    I much prefer gay to straight,but yeah,okay,you keep saying
    that and perhaps it will be true!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

7. Vestigial

Gold Member

Yeah, I can see where the guy's coming from... :p

8. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    I remember when I was that boy...and I would absolutely quake at the in the presence of the guy in the men's department of LS Ayers Glendale Mall in Indianapolis, mens suits furnishings department...he was HOT and I wanted him so bad that I was literally shaking in my boots.

Eventually we connected and it was one of the hottest sexual experiences of my young life. 5 or six times if I remember correctly over about a 2 months....he lived across the street from me and down a block...woof. Curly black hair, just a damn sexy man, with a hold over 70's village people Queen freddie Mercury look...I can see him in my mind...and I pretty much stalked him at the age of 18-20 I was so infatuated...he was probably 40...damn it was hot sex....he had a BIG dog and he would walk the dog in those super short nylon onion skin shorts from International Male...no underwear, just balls and cock flopping in the breeze......I always took long walks at night at that point in time...just hoping I'd find some hot guy to get it on with....and he was always there to stoke my desires. H ewould let the dog out and sit on the front porsh and eventually i just walked up to the door and introduced myself...and he brought me up to his bedroom and ravished me... Gary something or other....

Nerves run both ways, so don't be so crushed. The next time he comes in you'll remember him and you'll have some banter and see where things go. Pay him a compliment and see what happens...you could make his dreams come true!

9. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a fun sale you made. It also sounds like he was coming on to you. Enjoy the compliment and move on. Bask in the glow of his glorious ass!

10. chuck216

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Guy Love, after that account, I'd suggest you alter your sexuality rating from 99% straight/1% gay to something a lot more on the gay side. Nobody Straight stares at a young guy's ass and enjoys the sight.

11. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's never a big deal to look and admire. If you try to lure him in or something, then that's when you start being creepy. If it's his idea, have fun. :)

12. B_Guy Love

B_Guy Love New Member

And who deemed you the arbitrator of what straight men do and don't stare at?

13. B_Guy Love

B_Guy Love New Member

It was for this very reason that I hesitated to post about this situation. But I figured fuck it. I don't care what people think.

If it matters, I wasn't really interested in a sexual encounter with him. And it is possible to admire the beauty of another person of the same gender without wanting that admiration to lead to a sexual encounter.

But I don't really care either way what anyone thinks about my orientation. That's not the issue in this situation. The issue was me being caught completely off guard by this guy I had assumed to be a prototypical straight surfer dude surprising me by showing a more effeminate/vulnerable side.

I suppose it just goes to show how people are far more complicated than one often at first assumes.

14. Onslow

Gold Member

It's also insulting to imply that a plumbers ass or his crack are not sexy--depending on the plumber they are often quite appealing and besides each person has their own likes and dislikes--stop insulting plumbers.

He could have been tremblinbg for any number of reasons--perhaps he was freezing cold since he didn't pull his shorts up all the way or he could have a health issue.

Stop worrying about it, it happened and if it bothered him he won't be back to the store. In point of fact, reading your post again, I see he handed the merchandise to you when he decided he wished to make the purchase--if he had been fully bothered by your looking (if he indeed knew) he would have handed you the items and said "No, I'm not interested in buying this." and then left--or asked for any supervisor you might have if he felt visually abused.

The lesson learned here--for you is to not stare so much even if you are awed by the shape of a man (or woman) since it makes you feel uncomfortable afterwards.

Look, you saw someone you found to be good looking--nothing wrong with that, you did not act upon it so end of story. .

15. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    And in yet one more of his threads, so it begins... I was hoping that no one would bite or give his goading a second look, but I guess it's tough when over and over, he just keeps bringing it. I'm blue in the face on this one. You kids enjoy the fun. I'm gonna sit back and watch.
    :popcorn:
    P.S. I'm referring to him in the 3rd person, because I mercifully made it onto his ignore list. He can't "hear" me. So, this is just between us. :tongue:

16. chicagosam

Gold Member

http://www.lpsg.org/764535-post176.html

17. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  18. Onslow

Gold Member

Unless of course we keep taking your words and putting them in quotes--that ought to torment him a bit more. Then again, he may have all of us on his ignore list.

19. chicagosam

Gold Member

I'm on the list, too, I think; or, at least, I hope I am on it.:biggrin1:

:popcorn:*whips out the popcorn, sits back, and gets ready to watch the show with Novice*

Come on, Guy Love, go and enjoy that boy! I wish the two of you great happiness. And you can be as straight as you wish. It doesn't matter to me, or anyone for that matter. Why do you feel a need to prove it to us? We don't care. Be happy with who you are and whatever you are.

*makes out with Novice . . . in a straight way*

20. chuck216

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I didn't mean to criticize you. It was just an observation that your physical attraction to the same sex may be stronger than you first estimated. You don't have to be gay to enjoy the beauty of a young guy. Heck even a 100% gay guy like me knows when a woman looks good. But I still wouldn't have sex with one no matter how good she looked. The emotional and physical attraction just isn't there. Ask yourself this though, if that young stud had spoke up and offered sexual favors would you have concidered taking him up on it?

Draft saved Draft deleted