My faux pas with a young surfer boy

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:popcorn:Onslow, damn it, get your hand out of my pants. There is no popcorn down there! No, I am not smuggling an over-sized kielbasa! It's really that big! Alright, already, I'll let you blow me while GL is doing whatever! Do you believe this, Novice? What? You, too! When in Rome . . . oooooooooooh, yes!
According to this morning's paper Gany/Gee observed us having (in the words of the Flintstone theme song) having a gay old time--he observed some vibrating of bodies and felt deep remorse for having made us uncomfortable as he gawked at us on a clearly artistic level (since he is of course 100% str8t) He then wanked away merrily while imaging his first time with a drill sergeant--

Hmmm--- a military bent where the Drill Sergeant yells at the young male recruits and calls them ladies-- Good thing Guy isn't a homosexual since this might make him agrisexual (yeah, he'd be doing the crops out in the lower 40)

At Ease.

By the way Sam--that was extremely tasty.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I'll take another take on this. It is possible that this boy was dared to go into the store revealing part of his ass. Or this may have been some secret desire. So in the store he went. The person he is talking to is the person who could have kicked him out of the store or called the police for indecent exposure. The boy may have just been playing out a secret desire and was very nervous about it. The boy may have realized that the employee of the store was aware that he was showing his ass and was really nervous if the man was going to turn him in.

I can see a bunch of guys out on the beach including him and the dare was given to go into a store revealing his ass as that is what had happen while on the beach.

If I had done that on a dare, I probably would have gotten very nervous in the store myself.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
See. This is why you start threads like this ... because you might learn something. I know nothing of the surfer culture.

That aside, the question remains: how can people feel comfortable with half of their asses hanging out?

Well, I don't know if you have me on ignore, but I explained a possible solution about this.

Some people, like myself, are used to having their pants ride down their ass for whatever reason. You just get used to it and you don't realize your ass is sticking out. I am betting he is just a natural exhibitionist at heart, and didn't notice his ass was sticking out.
As for the shaking, I stand by my "draft" comment.

Media
Some people, like myself, are used to having their pants ride down their ass for whatever reason. You just get used to it and you don't realize your ass is sticking out.
Maybe you should consider wearing a suitcoat in the classroom, Jeff! Or you'll have a draft from being kicked out on your ass from too much show and tell.:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Maybe you should consider wearing a suitcoat in the classroom, Jeff! Or you'll have a draft from being kicked out on your ass from too much show and tell.:biggrin1:

It's one of the reasons I never tuck my shirt in, in class, Sammy... Well, that and to look fashionable:biggrin1:

Although, we were doing gym, and everyone was stretching, myself included... one of the dears said " Mr. Black... nice belly button"

Media
It's one of the reasons I never tuck my shirt in, in class, Sammy... Well, that and to look fashionable:biggrin1:
We're going to uniforms next year and all shirts must be tucked in. Not fashionable, but safety. Have you seen the video of the kid pulling guns out of his clothes from underneath his shirt? The guy had a whole arsenal hidden!

Although we were doing gym, and everyone was stretching—myself included—one of the dears said, "Mr. Black, nice belly button"
Your pants were that low in back? Perhaps you need to teach the little dears biology one day!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the positive feedback. It was a breath of fresh air.
I admired his beauty, and describe his beauty, in the same way I admire and describe the beauty of a sunset. ROTFLMAO In other words, the thought of a sexual encounter with this young man never occurred to me. Bullshit! I don't have sexual encounters with men. ("Not that there's anything wrong with it.") Not yet, but you will; and my guess is you will enjoy it immensely. And, that aside, he was more than a decade my junior. :confused: So what? Maybe the guy has a daddy thing. Lots of older gay men go for "Twinks", nothing wrong with it.
I was just baffled by the whole situation. If he was comfortable enough with his body to have his ass hanging out, then why tremble when others notice it? If he was coming on to me, what on earth would possess a beautiful young man like this to come on to me? Perhaps your obvious interest in him made him bold. Believe me, he could do much, much better. A young being in the prime of his life should find someone else like himself to come on to. Not a nearly middle-aged guy. The whole thing was just baffling for me. Adorable, but baffling.
Oh Please! Me thinks you doth protest too much!

Uh, yeah. It's a weird story. That's why I posted it. And, yes, 1% Gay makes me Gay. But then I'm just as gay as you.
No, you posted it because you wanted everyone to tell you that you were "okay". The truth is although you have yet to act on your numerous feelings of GuyLove for beautiful young twinks, you have major gay tendencies. I would say you were in the closet; but it's so much more than that. I think you are so fearful of being stoned in the town square, your ability to behave in a normal gay fashion has been locked in a bomb shelter.
Um. I'm not really that upset about this situation. I just thought it was an unusual/interesting story that some might like. This forum is full of stories about ackward encounters like this. (There are entire threads on this forum devoted to awkward urinal encounters, pissing with daddy, etc.) Yes, but they are posted by men who aren't fighting their homosexuality. :smile: And I still haven't committed to any specific explanation for his trembling. I mentioned there was the possibility he saw me looking at his ass and that made him uncomfortable, but I don't know. [/quote] Oh please men check me out all the time, it has never made me tremble in the way you describe. You are over analyzing this situation.

You know, I may be mistaken but I think Ganymede/Guy Love has placed me and Sam and Novice (and many others) on his ignore list. Of course it does make for humerous reading as more and more find the queerities of his post.
And how about his moniker--GUY LOVE--that says it all, clearly he loves guys and that was how he chose that name although he may have done so subconciously. Too bad I am on his ignore list and he will never read my psychiatric evaluation of him. (unless a generous kind hearted poster quotes me in their post:smile: --I will reward them generously)
I agree Onslow!

See? Told ya. GUY LOVE, is totally straight.
ROTFLMAO

Well, I don't know if you have me on ignore, but I explained a possible solution about this.
Some people, like myself, are used to having their pants ride down their ass for whatever reason. Really?!? :confused: You just get used to it and you don't realize your ass is sticking out. I am betting he is just a natural exhibitionist at heart, and didn't notice his ass was sticking out. As for the shaking, I stand by my "draft" comment.
Mr. Black your answer needs further explanation. Your ass is so delectably high and round I can't imagine that your pants would ever accidentally slide down. As for the draft don't you ever feel one with your ass sticking out all the time? :confused:

john38uk

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe he was shaking because he was nervous about paying, especially if it was by card? The whole shopping experience can be intimidating to young guys (especially if some guy is staring at you and you don't know why), he may have had his confidence quashed nd heightened his insecurity ?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Mr. Black your answer needs further explanation. Your ass is so delectably high and round I can't imagine that your pants would ever accidentally slide down. As for the draft don't you ever feel one with your ass sticking out all the time? :confused:

Lol, Njqt, you flatter me.

What happens in my case, I think, deals with my thighs. Since I was a runner in highschool, I have fairly strong calf muscles that are well developed. As a result, they are bigger than some jean leags can handle which means I get a bigger size.

Even with a belt, I find that the pants seem to find their way down to the top third of my ass. I have a bit more than plumber's crack 70% of the time. Losing weight doesn't help either.

Anyways, overtime, I have gotten used to my pants slipping below my waist and sitting on my hips, then going lower. There have been quite a few times when friends and family will make a comment about my ass sticking out of my pants. I am usually surprised because you don't notice it after a while.

As for the draft, it isn't my ENTIRE ass, its the top third of it. I don't feel the drafts because I usually have some sort of short covering it. The ass is only exposed unintentionally when I raise my hands over my head, or bend over to get something.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Life does not have to be this complicated really. ... It can be very simple (and very enjoyable) if you allow it to be.

It is possible that this boy was dared to go into the store revealing part of his ass. Or this may have been some secret desire.

I think several people have made helpful and on the mark contributions, but the two I have excerpted above stand out as perhaps the best. I have been that individual searching for a label that comfortably fit me and a level of acceptance for the good, decent, but hardly "typical" person I am. I have also been that person who has pushed my personal comfort envelope to wear something revealing and been nervous doing it.

How many of us have had those moments when some achingly beautiful person crossed our path and we had to question why we reacted as we did to their innocent beauty or almost unselfconscious sexuality? To see and react to that in a child, a man, a friend's mother does not automatically make us a pedofile, homosexual, or motherfucker.

How many of us have clothes we never wear because they ended up being just a tad too revealing or seductive? When we decide to wear them anyway (either before we contribute them to charity or before we decide we're going to wear them more often), we may well be a bit nervous when we see that others do indeed react to what those clothes reveal about us.

In the end I really can't speak for anyone else, but as confident and self aware as I may come off to people who see me, I know how it feels to be me inside... and sometimes I still do get nervous and still question why some things stir me as they do.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Am I making you feel alive, aroused, shake, flutter, beat, harden, drip, and unable to take your eyes off of me? I have that power you know! I am man! I am beautiful! I am hot!:biggrin1:

Chitown--
I believe I just came in my pants. (Can't I have some more after I take a 5 minute nap? Awww. Do it my sleep. That's even better.)

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seeing as how there have been ample responses in answer to the OP's behavior, I'd like to side-step the (probably legitimate) concerns over his involvement in this scenario to post something that I hope will do everyone who has read this thread some good, as I can relate to the "surfer boy."

I have a habit of dressing provocatively (I've never walked around in public with my ass hanging out, cuz - even tho the guy may be hot enough to get away with it - that's just tacky, but I'll do subtler things to showcase my better features, like leaving the bottom few buttons of my shirt undone so that my you get a flash of my abs when the breeze catches my shirt) for a number of reasons. 1.) It's reflective of my personality. It shows that I have a positive self-image and am comfortable with my body and my sexuality. 2). Where I live, it improves the likelihood that you'll be approached by flirtatious guys (outside of "gay" establishments) than, say, if you were wearing a conservative, ill-fitting brushpopper and a pair of shitkickers.

But, the point I am getting at is that when I do this, the intended audience are my contemporaries. As people tend to do, I mostly hang around places where the other people would comprise my target audience, but when my day takes me to places (like stores) where the staff or clientele aren't what I'm "looking for," I'll make adjustments (fasten a button or two, or hike up my low-rise jeans) . . . if I think about it. Sometimes, I won't when my mind is elsewhere.

When, whether dressed provocatively or not, I inadvertently attract unwanted attention, I immediately "recoil" if you will. I make those adjustments and try to convey my disinterest as subtly and kindly as I can manage. If the level of disinterest is significant, it's not uncommon for it to be accompanied by the shivers.

Human beings (particularly straight guys, it seems) are conceited, by nature. When we see someone who's doing things to put themselves out there (women wearing short skirts or men wearing low-riders) our attraction to them tends to put thoughts into our heads like, "Wow, I'd bet they're doing that just for my benefit." I think we'd all do well to realize that most of the time, that's not the case. Unless the object of your interest makes clear, overt advances toward you, everyone would be better served if we'd learn to tell ourselves (whether it happens to be the case or not) that these are moments of our own wishful thinking, and leave them at that.

It seems entirely too easy to read too much into things if we don't.

Also, I might point out that as far as most of the guys and girls I know are concerned, having their beauty equated to that of a sunset and extolled upon in lyrical verse would also fall under "unwanted attention." I, once, discovered that this guy I slept with had a blog and wrote all these entries about me being "fiercely beautiful as a pallid vampire traveling under cover of the infinite night sky" or some such shit. However well intentioned, I didn't find it flattering. I found it creepy.

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's really very little correlation between this situation and your situation with the guy you were sleeping with. I don't know this guy. I don't know anyone who knows him. If he were to ever, by some weird twist of circumstance, find this thread, he'd most likely have no idea that he was the one I was talking about. Lastly, the most glaring difference is that I had no contact with him whatsoever, least of all a sexual encounter.

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear Robin,

Thank you for the response. I've really missed you since you and Howard moved to satellite.

Thanks.

Oh Please! Me thinks you doth protest too much!

No, you posted it because you wanted everyone to tell you that you were "okay". The truth is although you have yet to act on your numerous feelings of GuyLove for beautiful young twinks, you have major gay tendencies. I would say you were in the closet; but it's so much more than that. I think you are so fearful of being stoned in the town square, your ability to behave in a normal gay fashion has been locked in a bomb shelter.
Um. I'm not really that upset about this situation. I just thought it was an unusual/interesting story that some might like. This forum is full of stories about ackward encounters like this. (There are entire threads on this forum devoted to awkward urinal encounters, pissing with daddy, etc.) Yes, but they are posted by men who aren't fighting their homosexuality. :smile: And I still haven't committed to any specific explanation for his trembling. I mentioned there was the possibility he saw me looking at his ass and that made him uncomfortable, but I don't know.
Oh please men check me out all the time, it has never made me tremble in the way you describe. You are over analyzing this situation.

I agree Onslow!

ROTFLMAO

Mr. Black your answer needs further explanation. Your ass is so delectably high and round I can't imagine that your pants would ever accidentally slide down. As for the draft don't you ever feel one with your ass sticking out all the time? :confused: [/quote]

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know this guy. I don't know anyone who knows him. If he were to ever, by some weird twist of circumstance, find this thread, he'd most likely have no idea that he was the one I was talking about.

I see. The fact that you'll never get caught makes what would, otherwise, be creepy behavior completely harmless and, thus, not creepy at all.

Obviously. My mistake.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll take another take on this. It is possible that this boy was dared to go into the store revealing part of his ass. Or this may have been some secret desire. So in the store he went. The person he is talking to is the person who could have kicked him out of the store or called the police for indecent exposure. The boy may have just been playing out a secret desire and was very nervous about it. The boy may have realized that the employee of the store was aware that he was showing his ass and was really nervous if the man was going to turn him in.

I can see a bunch of guys out on the beach including him and the dare was given to go into a store revealing his ass as that is what had happen while on the beach.

If I had done that on a dare, I probably would have gotten very nervous in the store myself.

Wow, I would've never saw that situation at that angle until you've expressed it like that. Interesting. Truth is a multifaceted diamond.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I see. The fact that you'll never get caught makes what would, otherwise, be creepy behavior completely harmless and, thus, not creepy at all.

Obviously. My mistake.

No reason to apoligise, cruisinbcs... chances are good that Guylove aka gany aka the HOMOSEXUAL will have put you on ignore by now. Don't waste your breath, he just doesn't care. He's gay and not ok with it. It's pretty obvious.:biggrin1:

D

deleted69654

i don't get how you think he is bisexual. i'd be weirded out and nervous if some older guy was checking me out!!!!!!!