My faux pas with a young surfer boy

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
i don't get how you think he is bisexual. i'd be weirded out and nervous if some older guy was checking me out!!!!!!!

Guy love has made the assumption that anyone who is attractive to him MUST be gay, regardless of any of the coincidences I wrote in my first post in this thread.

AS a result, the kid is clearly gay and wants nothing more than to worship guy's penis. The fact that he was shaking was just the fact that the surfer was nervous at the fact he was going to get the chance to have sex with a stud like guylove.:rolleyes:
[/sarcasm]

Media
Guy Love has made the assumption that anyone who is attractive to him MUST be gay, regardless of any of the coincidences I wrote in my first post in this thread.

:popcorn:*Jeff is in big trouble now, gets put on the ignore list, and joins Novice, Sam, Onslow, and NJQt in the front row to see what will happen next. Kotchanski is in the ready for a hetero fleshpile as the main course. Yum!*

Media
I just realized where I had read this story before... Thomas Mann, Death in Venice. The surfer boy is "Tadzio." Note: There was no sex in this story too.
Interesting observation and parallel, Hard Guard! An older homosexual in love with a beautiful boy on the beach. Benjamin Britten turned this into an opera for his life partner, Peter Pears.

Death in Venice (opera)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
:popcorn:*Jeff is in big trouble now, gets put on the ignore list, and joins Novice, Sam, Onslow, and NJQt in the front row to see what will happen next. Kotchanski is in the ready for a hetero fleshpile as the main course. Yum!*

Who cares... :shrug: When someone offers you kind words/ takes the time to respond to something you wrote, it is good manners to respond back, rather than ignore the person.

I'll be rude to anyone who decides to ignore me when I offer some sort of support, or a "helpful hand".

This gany/guylove/whatever his name is rude and stubborn. I respect neither trait.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting observation and parallel, Hard Guard! An older homosexual in love with a beautiful boy on the beach. Benjamin Britten turned this into an opera for his life partner, Peter Pears.

thank you CS...

In the story though, and similar to Guy_Love's non-gay, non-bi identification, there is no "labeling" for the main character's sexual orientation. The admiration however does become sexual in nature when dreams take over. "The novella is constructed on a framework of references to Greek mythology, and Aschenbach's Venice seems populated by the gods. By dedicating himself to Apollo, the god of reason and the intellect, Aschenbach has denied the power of Dionysus, god of unreason and of passion."

Despite an age difference, I think Guy_Love shares the same "classic" struggle....

Death in Venice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Has happened to me before. When younger I was sometimes the object. Now I am often the looker. They look, you look back. You look, they look back. Is it anything? Probably not. Do you have to be gay, straight, bi? Probably not. Pan sexual? It helps. Does anything come of it? Rarely - unless you're in a venue where that is the idea. Then you're probably gay.

Good reference Hard Guard.

Media
Who cares... :shrug: When someone offers you kind words or takes the time to respond to something you wrote, it is good manners to respond back, rather than ignore the person. This gany/guylove/whatever his name is rude and stubborn. I respect neither trait.
You're right on that, Jeff. You did your best. Sometimes you have to let people fall on their face before they start to understand and grow again. It is one of the unpleasant tasks of teaching, but neccessary at times.
thank you CS...
You're welcome. What a pleasure to talk about great literature and music when it can illuminate a situation quite accurately.
Despite an age difference, I think Guy_Love shares the same "classic" struggle....
In his behalf, GL shares the struggle of many who have come to the realization that their sexuality is not definitive but fluid, and cannot accept that it is gray rather than black and white. Acceptance brings peace. It can be a difficult struggle to come to that personal acceptance. Let us hope that peace comes his way soon.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes... peace soon for those that struggle... at the risk of having a life full of regrets... Or worse yet, chasing after surfer youth at age 50+ !! Actually, that's kind of hot.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
in walked "beautiful" :saeek: ... I live in a relatively cold state,

First thing he said to me almost killed me. He looked at me and said with a very chipper, outgoing tone, "Hey, man..." I said hi back. We had a little trivial banter, and then he went about browsing the store.

Eventually, he found his way over to a locked case of merchandise we sell.
But after about a minute of him leaning over to look into the case, I noticed something. Frankly, I think it's adorable. But I was not used to seeing bare ass cheeks poking out. I couldn't believe it.

As for the ass :moon: LOL... Perfect, Hairless, taut, firm.:hypnotized::yumyum:

He then handed me the merchandise and said that he was interested in purchasing it. But something odd.... When he handed me the merchandise, I noticed that his hand was trembling.

This is the part where I felt that I had committed a "faux pas." It occurred to me that maybe this young man realized that I had glanced at his ass and was admiring his beauty. This just crushed me.

Again, as he handed his ID to me, his hand trembled. I almost started to get nervous too, picking up his nervousness. But I told myself that there was no reason to be nervous because all that had happened was that he had been beautiful and I had admired his beauty. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll cut straight to the chase. Re:the trembling: He quite likely was afraid that his credit card might be declined and that he would be financially embarrassed.

As for the ass, it was out as he likes dressing that way.

You need not worry about him seeing you as being a creep. He's a regular customer. If he thought you were a creep he wouldn't patronize your store.

First thing he said to me almost killed me. He looked at me and said with a very chipper, outgoing tone, "Hey, man..." I said hi back.
I always greet the customer first with a "Good Morning etc." which makes a good impression. Some customers can turn very sour if they are not addressed pleasantly before they are assisted by the staff. Although you come from a cold state treat your customers warmly GL and try not to be awkward around the sexy ones.:wink:

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to admit, I am fascinated by the responses. Some bent on being challenging and at times rather hostile to the OP, others attempting some help or understanding, others that even miss the point. But that is the kind of post it is... missing the point by missing some deeper truths, seeking understanding or confirmation and ultimately challenging since our insights and truths go unnoticed and at times are unwelcomed! I'm signing out, best of luck Guy_Love, keep us posted of other sexy hot feasts for the eyes, or possibly heart...