My Favorite Cock!

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Everyone :smile:

While my BF isn't new to LPSG ... He is a self-proclaimed Lurker and just let me post some pics of his cock. Feel free to check out my favorite penis and comment if ya'd like.

Cheers!

~Amie

P.S. He'd KILL me if he knew I posted a new thread just about his pics .. Had to wait 'til he was sleeping. lol :biggrin1: Enjoy!

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, no, no ... We JUST took those pics tonight because I've been wanting to post some for awhile. He gave me permission to post them, just not to start a whole new thread about them. I would never post pics w/o his permission - I certainly wouldn't want him to do that to me!! Maybe I shouldn't have started this thread (great, now I feel guilty) .. but I love his cock and I thought this would be as appropriate a place as any to show him off.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
No, no, no ... We JUST took those pics tonight because I've been wanting to post some for awhile. He gave me permission to post them, just not to start a whole new thread about them. I would never post pics w/o his permission - I certainly wouldn't want him to do that to me!! Maybe I shouldn't have started this thread (great, now I feel guilty) .. but I love his cock and I thought this would be as appropriate a place as any to show him off.

HAH!
dont feel guilty at all, the pics are great!!!!
you and him should both be very proud :)
D

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are you still alive, or do we need to send out a rescue team? :biggrin1:

Still alive - thanks for the concern. :wink: He's not as extroverted as me .. It took a week or so of coersion before he'd let me near him with a camera. But in the end (as always) I got my way! :tongue: As you can see, there was some bribery involved...

Furio2999

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to see more pics of you fellating him :) Not entirely sure how well that agrees with the terms and conditions however.

Thanks

PS: First Post.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'll work on that next. Somehow I think convincing him to take a couple more pics of me sucking his cock won't be that hard. ;)

My biggest obstacle is just getting my mouth around it... I seem to have a smallish mouth, and since he has a nice thick cock it's very hard not to drag teeth. As you can see from the picture, my lips are stretched right out. I know I'm committing blasphemy here... but I'm kind of glad he isn't sporting 10" too!

*waiting for lightning to strike*

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll work on that next. Somehow I think convincing him to take a couple more pics of me sucking his cock won't be that hard. ;)

My biggest obstacle is just getting my mouth around it... I seem to have a smallish mouth, and since he has a nice thick cock it's very hard not to drag teeth. As you can see from the picture, my lips are stretched right out. I know I'm committing blasphemy here... but I'm kind of glad he isn't sporting 10" too!

*waiting for lightning to strike*

Ahhhh... I sure wished part of natural selection was mouth size... I absolutely HATE when I fall for a woman who has a small mouth!!! Well... pics of you licking his cock would be awesome too, or just sucking the head!!! We'll take what we can get around here! lol!!!! :rolleyes:

Tenderheart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just remeasured my cock. I used a cylinder to slide over it which is more accurate. It is 9 x 8.3.. if you do the calculations, this is 50 cubic inches of cock.

Tenderheart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see why you love his cock... the big head makes for jolly good stuff. Also is indicative of using a vac pump quite often. You should be able to get all of it in your mouth at one time. btw you have the most outstandingly beautiful boobs I ever saw. Your pussy ain't all that bad either... nice spread of hair. I liked the pucker on the one freshly fucked.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe those are comments you could keep to the gallery, Tenderheart.

Amiegrrl, please tell me that's not an eye looking back at us from what appears to be his scrotum in the third pic (under his knuckles). Kinda creeped me out a little.

Ok, a lot.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe those are comments you could keep to the gallery, Tenderheart.
Tenderheart has attracted some interesting comments on the pic(s) in his own gallery.I'm surprised he doesen't have a thread dedicated to his choice of photo yet.