My Favorite Gallery + Confession

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just hijacked another thread dude, you must be proud of ruining it for everyone. Why are you so obsessed with me old man? You have over 100 post and 80% are about me. There are meds you could take.

Sorry cassiesizequeenbee!!

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Monster...you can end this whole saga by producing just one new photo of your entire self. I'm sure you'll say you don't want to on principle, but it would be the best retort you could give. I can take a photo with my phone cam and have it uploaded here in a few minutes so I know how easy it is to do that. If I was being called out and challenged so blatantly that's what I would have done a long time ago, but I can only speak for myself.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bad news njqt... your amnesia is worse than you thought. :tongue:
OMG! How could I forget my favorite Brit? :confused: Of course I love you Yorkie!

njqt466 blinks stupidly as she realizes she has forgotten entire continents of gorgeous, smart, hung men. :redface:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Stretch, I appreciate your concern and Im well aware of what would shut the old man up. Thanks again.

Hi Monster...you can end this whole saga by producing just one new photo of your entire self. I'm sure you'll say you don't want to on principle, but it would be the best retort you could give. I can take a photo with my phone cam and have it uploaded here in a few minutes so I know how easy it is to do that. If I was being called out and challenged so blatantly that's what I would have done a long time ago, but I can only speak for myself.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! How could I forget my favorite Brit? :confused: Of course I love you Yorkie!

njqt466 blinks stupidly as she realizes she has forgotten entire continents of gorgeous, smart, hung men. :redface:
I'll just have to come over there and give you an unforgettable experience... :naughty: :smile: