My Favorite Gallery + Confession

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Psidoms Gallery is one of the most erotic here.
The man is an artist in his choosen field of sexuality.
I would submit myself to his ropes at any time.

Yea I like it. Ropes seem fun lol. hehehe

This being your theory, 90% of the members are fake because they dont have your fake verification pic, you guys are TRYING to call me out because your jealous, end of story

BINGO. A vast majority of the people on here are fake. Not 90 percent though, because not everyone on here has pictures that would be "theft" material. But of the "huge dicks" on here, I would think a vast majority are fake, because as I said, if you can snap pics of your dick, it doesn't take long to write your name on a sign.

And as I said, please stop assuming I'm jealous. Comparing your gallery to mine, I dwarf you on so many levels, penis-wise, body-wise, etc.. I have no reason to be jealous. Unless it's your old theory that I'm jealous of your "internet popularity"...in which case I'd direct your attention to the real world kiddo. I just state fact.

I agree his gallery is very intresting, certainly sticks out among the rest. well done my friend, keep the pics coming.

It really is.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Hey Gentlemen,
I have returned form a small break to the LPSG and have spent nearly the last two hours just looking in the galleries. My cheeks are pink and I just managed to get control of my drooling, lol! I have found my favorite gallery for sure and just felt obligated to share my newest favorite thing to look at, lol!

mercurialbliss... your photos make me weak in the knees!:biggrin1:

My girlfriend and I just temporarily seperated due to Visa restrictions, and after spending three months with the juiciest ass I've ever seen, seeing Merc's perfect round butt is making me squirm in my seat!

I'm not trying to stroke her ego because I'm sure she's already confident enough and doesn't need any more attention for that thing, but I thought I'd make another attempt at starting a discussion on this wonderful website.

These are her best photos for sure: (my top five)
1. cp11, 2. cheryl-14, 3. candid13, 4. backside, 5. cheryl-1.

So that is MY favorite gallery and my little confession to her, it's kinda fun writing all of this out, but guys now its your turn!

So Guys, after mercurialbliss reads this and probably rubs off to the thought of me gawking at her lovely ass, (which is a delicious thought btw). Confess your favorite gallery, and which are your top photos or so. I love this site and would love to see who you guys find yourself coming back to to peek at!

P.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Psidoms Gallery is one of the most erotic here.
The man is an artist in his chosen field of sexuality.
I would submit myself to his ropes at any time.

Yeah, I guess you could say that, in a Jeffrey Dahmer kind of way ? Ropes, forced imprisonment even in fetish, role playing. Not my bag I guess, just like Maplethorpe stuffing a bull whip in his @ss. I guess you could call it artsy, edgey and so on ? :confused:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I guess you could say that, in a Jeffrey Dahmer kind of way ? Ropes, forced imprisonment even in fetish, role playing. Not my bag I guess, just like Maplethorpe stuffing a bull whip in his @ss. I guess you could call it artsy, edgey and so on ? :confused:

Please comment on things you have a clue about.
"Forced imprisonment" Indeed!
Psidom is a DOM, his girlfriend is a SUB.
What we see is the consensual acts between two adults.
Psidom's girlfriend not only likes being a sub, she LOVES it.
It's not your bag!
Fine, just don't call another persons consensual sexual activities something it isn't.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please comment on things you have a clue about.
"Forced imprisonment" Indeed!
Psidom is a DOM, his girlfriend is a SUB.
What we see is the consensual acts between two adults.
Psidom's girlfriend not only likes being a sub, she LOVES it.
It's not your bag!
Fine, just don't call another persons consensual sexual activities something it isn't.

Interesting, defending BDSM and then accusing another of not knowing anything about it (see link below). By it's very implications of terminology, dominant and submissive, don't make it out to be the healthiest of relationships just because BDSM has a manual for a master/slave sexual "hazing". At it's basest concepts it is, at the very least sexually oppressive (for one partner) in nature. Mutual consent is what distinguishes it ? A very fine line indeed ?

A submissives journey - A Dominant/submissive lifestyle community

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, what is your malfunction?

If it's not for you, that's fine...but why do you feel the need to take shots at others who are enticed by it?

Seriously, are you so unhappy and maladjusted that you can't be content with being right for yourself...you have to let others know how wrong they are?

Live and let live.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No malfunction here, just a differing viewpoint:

Mapplethorpe - Richard Meyer Essay

Try reading that garbage down below the picture and you'll find someone really reaching to find the metaphors and beauty behind a man that took a bullwhip and plunged it into his @sshole, then took pictures of it. If you think about it, even you have to laugh at the attempt to rationalize the picture as art. Mapplethorpe had so many other works that were more mainstream, he had some bizarre one's that really question his sanity. This is just one that is really out there. Here are others though:

Robert Mapplethorpe on artnet

Which one is your favorite in the Mapplethorpe gallery ?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nobody was discussing Mapplethorpe before you showed up, strawman.

Flippantly paralleling some else's erotic enjoyment to the mentality of a mass murderer goes beyond the pale of tactfully expressing a "differing viewpoint." In point of fact, such an unsolicited comparison says much more about you than it does anyone you leveled it toward.

Fucking asshole.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody was discussing Mapplethorpe before you showed up, strawman.

Flippantly paralleling some else's erotic enjoyment to the mentality of a mass murderer goes beyond the pale of tactfully expressing a "differing viewpoint." In point of fact, such an unsolicited comparison says much more about you than it does anyone you leveled it toward.

Fucking asshole.

I sense a bit of hostility in this post, at what point do you feel that after being bound and gagged does the submissive have much to say about the ritual/session ? Or are they just along for the ride until the dominate gets bored and tired of it all ?

torontoboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is exactly why men shouldn't cheat! :tongue:

There goes another hot woman who will never be satisfied with a 5.5" average cock again...

I know this sounds silly, and should have no relation, but I've noticed (in my very limited experience, granted) that the girls who had been with jerks or had been cheated on in the past, were the ones who tended to be size queens. Maybe there will always be some residual "revenge" subconsciously to always want to be with someone better (or, in this case, larger) than the guy who hurt you in your past...

P.S. Welcome to the board Cassie

Hey Ladies,
I am a new member to the LPSG and have spent nearly the last two hours just looking in the galleries. My cheeks are pink and I just managed to get control of my drooling, lol! I have found my favorite gallery for sure and just felt obligated to share my newest favorite thing to look at, lol!

LargeInLife... your photos make me weak in the knees!:biggrin1:

My boyfriend and I just broke up after he cheated on me, and after spending six months with a five-&-a-half-incher seeing Large's perfect pink dong is making me squirm in my seat!

I'm not trying to stroke his ego because I'm sure he's already confident enough and doesn't need any more attention for that thing, but I thought I'd make my first attempt at starting a discussion on this wonderful website.

These are his best photos for sure: (my top five)
1. Signature Photo, 2. My Better Half, 3. Standing Tall, 4. My Old Football Shorts, 5. Full Brief.

So that is MY favorite gallery and my little confession to him, it's kinda fun writing all of this out, but girls now its your turn!

So Girls, after LargeInLife reads this and probably j/o to the thought of me gawking at his lovely tool, (which is a delicious thought btw). Confess your favorite gallery, and which are your top photos or so. I love this site and would love to see who you girls find yourself coming back to to peek at!

C.

tvilleguy70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nobody likes my pics but who gives a shit.. I think Mine is the prettiest cock in here who cares if it aint the biggest big freaking deal.

I think you have a BEAUTIFUL uncut cock.......

1. Monster
2. Army Mule
3. FrostPanda09
4. rimmer9
5. TBoneSteak
6. ThePipe
7. fizzyjizz
now adding #8..........Cloudy_Rebel1982

CassieSizeQueenBee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW! I can't believe how many responses I've managed to inspire! Well it probably wasn't me but more the impressive men in the galleries that did all of the inspiring, lol. I've read every post on here and have some new favorites that I find myself stopping by now...
avsfan69
lamplight
loads
yongdo

These boys have some mighty fine specimen's indeed. Some of them are a but scary how delicious they look! These giant beautiful cocks can get me going just by looking at a tiny photo of them... whew!

And at the risk of sounding like a loser, I still have to pay tribute to my favorite on the site. I've spent even more time looking around here and keep falling back to the good old LargeInLife gallery... mmmmmm

The big pink cock head he has makes my mouth water... I am just, wow, that big cock looks just perfect to me!

I love all the discussion so far, the little squabble with Monster and Sleazeball & Stretch was a bit cute & annoying (silly boys and their big cock sword fights) but all in all its been great!

I love you all !

ps. Sleazeball, you might earn a bit more respect if you actually had a posted photo, and Monster... If you are so real, just post a new photo, you already have before so it shouldn't be too much trouble...

LargeInLife ~ Mmmmm Just Lovely...

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

LargeInLife... your photos make me weak in the knees!:biggrin1:
The big pink cock head he has makes my mouth water... I am just, wow, that big cock looks just perfect to me!

"WOW" is all I can say Ms. Cassie,
I'm so flattered, you don't even know how shocked I was when I was reading through the threads and found an interesting one written in all pink talking about ME!:biggrin1: I couldn't believe you were talking about my cock! (No one ever does, haha!)

There are a ton of guys on this site that get that kind of attention and praise everyday in these posts that I notice but I've never expected to read my name in one of them, you completely just made my day. Thank You Cassie!
D.

PS.

:rolleyes:
So Girls, after LargeInLife reads this and probably j/o to the thought of me gawking at his lovely tool, (which is a delicious thought btw).