My Favorite Gallery + Confession

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nsxdotcom, ArmyMule, Cantona, JohnnyVee, NJ, Dragonfly20, and, of course, the always impressive Yorkie.

I will definitely have to check out Cinnamon's.

Wow, thanks! Gotta admit that I never expected to make any list, ever.

ChockoKittie, you're definitely one of my favorites...as for the remainder, I'm not sure there's enough bandwith for that post :biggrin1:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok sorry but i have to:
i call total BS on this cassiesizequeenbee profile...
in one of her first posts "she" says shes never been with a guy with a big dick, yada yada yada, found this site yada yada yada,,, meanwhile in "her" picture gallery , theres pics of "her" sucking what looks like, an 8 inch dick.. enough of the webcrap,
im not pointing fingers, but it wouldnt be anything new, for a guy to create a fake female profile, and then post about his own dick, pretending to be a female saying how great this guys pics are and everyone should checdk em out, seen it happen many times..either way cassiesizequeenbee seems about as fake as a flying dog to me

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ok sorry but i have to:
in one of her first posts "she" says shes never been with a guy with a big dick, yada yada yada, found this site yada yada yada,,, meanwhile in "her" picture gallery , theres pics of "her" sucking what looks like, an 8 inch dick.. enough of the webcrap,
im not pointing fingers, but it wouldnt be anything new, for a guy to create a fake female profile, and then post about his own dick, pretending to be a female saying how great this guys pics are and everyone should checdk em out, seen it happen many times..either way cassiesizequeenbee seems about as fake as a flying dog to me

I was thinking the same thing earlier. It would be like someone saying: I just looked at all the cars in this dealership....from Lambourghini's to Vipers.....and i pick the Ford Fusion. The Ford Fusion is the best car here hands down. Just in case you were wondering, i like the Ford Fusion, it's blue and its better than any blue car in this place. Fusion is the best, just in case you didn't know check out the Ford Fusion.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok sorry but i have to:

But her writing is in pink!! She must be a woman!

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
I find interesting that, with all the size queens on this site, many referred galleries belong to men not-that-much endowed.

It seems that in the end what works best to make a gallery appealing is the man's body, rather than the mere size.