My Favorite Photo

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have just posted my all-time favourite photo of my wife. We had a couple visiting our house for the weekend and, the mood having turned decidedly horny, they asked if they could borrow our bedroom for a quick fuck. "Only if we can watch," my wife replied, so the four of us headed into the bedroom, stripped off some clothes and the couple settled down onto our bed and commenced coitus cowgirl style. My wife, insatiable voyeur that she is, took her position behind them, sitting perched between their spread legs, with one hand holding the shaft of his penis as her pumped his girlfriend's pussy with abandon whilst I fetched out our camera. Feeling the first signs of semen surging through his swollen shaft, she grabbed firmer hold and literally ripped his throbbing cock from poor girl's vagina - coitus interruptus at its worst - and went down on him for a post-coital blowjob as his ejaculation exploded in her mouth. She swallowed hard and sat back up with an evil succubus grin, licking her lips as the remains his cum dribbled down her chin. Honestly, just one brief glance at that pic never fails to give me a raging hard on...

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/192656/cat/500/ppuser/32751