MY Favorite toy

I measured it today, I thought it was 10 x 8, but it is 10 x 7

x

Honey

It was hot when I thought it was 10 x 8, but ONLY 10 x 7 - a mere amateur! :smile::smile::smile:

What's the biggest real one you've had?

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I want to see a video of one of you wanking to my video..NOW that would be HOT!!!!

x

Honey

Mmmm, great video. What a lovely juicy cunt you have!! I wish I was 10 x 7 as well ;)
I actually tried to make a video of myself coming all over your video but the camera didn't start recording. I had fun though :p
I'll try again later.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG You made a video for ME???? I am so excited. Thank you So much, you watching my video, but also for listening to what I wanted......huge kisses to you.

I went to the lin k but am unsure how to download it from there it looks like it is asking me for a code?>>>? I want to see it!!!

I will make another video of me watching you watching me ..lol

I was thinking today that the guys on womens forum seem to think there is a corelation between fucking big cocks and vaginal muscle tone.

So my next video will be fucking a thin pencil and them showing how I can suck it in and out without fingers touching it.

xx

Honey

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the biggest real one you've had?

Girth probably 7.25, length 11, was a struggle but fun. ( he is my travel agent)

I would love to find a cock 8x8 that would be my dream.

x

Honey

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Girth probably 7.25, length 11, was a struggle but fun. ( he is my travel agent)

I would love to find a cock 8x8 that would be my dream.

x

Honey

Being more of a length queen than you my dear, all I have to say is,

give me that travel agent's number so I can book me a plane to O-Town!

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So my next video will be fucking a thin pencil and them showing how I can suck it in and out without fingers touching it.

xx

Honey

:eek::eek::eek:
:32:

After having felt the joys of a well-trained vagina, I´d dare say there a few thnigs which feel better than a slow, deep, powerful massage while being deeply immersed in a ... oh well, I gotta wank!:biggrin1:

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
OMG You made a video for ME???? I am so excited. Thank you So much, you watching my video, but also for listening to what I wanted......huge kisses to you.

I went to the lin k but am unsure how to download it from there it looks like it is asking me for a code?>>>? I want to see it!!!

I will make another video of me watching you watching me ..lol

I was thinking today that the guys on womens forum seem to think there is a corelation between fucking big cocks and vaginal muscle tone.

xx

Honey

I put it on Xtube. Apologies for the poor quality :p
XTube Videos

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH MY GOD ...THAT was amazing.....

Feelthegirth Thank you xxxx What a huge turn on that was for me....WOW...just wow

very much appreciated - thank you

x

Honey